Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 17. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I would like to know if there is any tutorial how to do the stake for Windows.

all you need is:

Download the wallet
Install it
Let it sync
encrypt it (password). NEVER FORGET IT! note it down somewhere
back it up (on a pen or similar)
after all these steps are done try doing a test tx to the wallet
if all goes well, transfer the coins you want to stake to the wallet and unlock it for mining.
The coins will need 36h to mature. after these 36h lock your wallet and restart it, so that your inputs become valid.
Now that you have restarted it, unlock it for mining and you are all good.
30% a year is a good passive income.
how much EQT do I need for a node/masternode?

also just downloaded the wallet, only able to connect to 3 peers. is that right?
there is no masternode and any amount is valid to stake
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
how much EQT do I need for a node/masternode?

also just downloaded the wallet, only able to connect to 3 peers. is that right?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I would like to know if there is any tutorial how to do the stake for Windows.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Am still waiting on $1. should hopefully see it by december

The game will start when the product becomes available (Alfa December). Then the price will rise up to 1,5$
This is not shitcoin. It has a backrest in the product. It has the support of very famous people from the cryptowalut world
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Can i stake while the wallet is encrypted?
yes ofc.
The wallet is always encrypted, just unlocked for mining, nothing else
Sorry for my confusion. My wallet is encrypted but is neither "unlocked" nor "unlocked for mining". Is it good for staking? It is as in this SS.

https://ibb.co/m6YMQm

you gotta unlock it for mining. there should be a tick on the unlock wallet option in the settings section.
only then will it be able to stake the coins.
Okay got it. Thank to both of you. "Encrypted" and "unlocked for mining" are both ticked now.
Activity: 322
yes ofc.
Sorry for my confusion. My wallet is encrypted but is neither "unlocked" nor "unlocked for mining". Is it good for staking? It is as in this SS.

you gotta unlock it for mining. there should be a tick on the unlock wallet option in the settings section.
only then will it be able to stake the coins.
Activity: 361
yes ofc.

Activity: 38
Hello, Can Anyone Answer This..

Heard about the swap

I have EQT in cryptopia since around 1 month.

What Do I need to do?

Any coins purchased at Cryptopia (or any other exchange) after August 26th 2017 are fine.
Any coins that were purchased prior to August 26th 2017 that were held at Coinexchange.io on August 26th 2017 are fine. (They were automatically swapped.)

A manual swap is only necessary if 1) You purchased EQT prior to August 26th 2017, and 2) those coins were not held at CoinExchange.io on August 26th 2017.

copper member
Activity: 21
To any newcomers, you can join the telegram group aswell to ask stuff around.

I believe this is  the correct link

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Equi_Trader
Activity: 210
kcin obazs
anyone has suggestions on how to configure a vps so that holders can stake eqt even when they are away?

im not sure which vps is the best for this, and what security options one should use
better build a smallpc at home micro atx board the cheap you find .... and let run 24 hours...
anyone has suggestions on how to configure a vps so that holders can stake eqt even when they are away?

im not sure which vps is the best for this, and what security options one should use
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Am still waiting on $1. should hopefully see it by december
Activity: 308
coins safe on exchange?

No one recommends keeping any substantial amount on exchanges. You're better off staking this one in your own wallet else your missing out. 

They are only safe on exchanges until the point in time when they are not anymore. In other words, things can go fast as we have seen in the past and your coins are gone. Even licensed exchanges can get into trouble / be hacked / whatever. See Cryptsy...
Activity: 3
Hi, I need to do a coinswap from coins on cryptopia, have been told to contact ohforf so I have sent him a PM however not had a reply in days. Are there any other avenues to take?

do you have coins on the old chain in cryptopia? i believe cryptopia readded the new chain so it should be fine, unless you did not swap them earlier.

otherwise i think waiting for a reply would clear things up.

does anyone know if eqt has a slack ?that would be a great way to keep up with the project and communications   

I've still got coins on the old chain in Cryoptopia, have not swapped them earlier, I'll await a reply. Thanks.
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
Hey. Unlocked my wallet for mining yesterday...but still no inputs found..i added the mining nodes as a config file...did i sth wrong? ...holding since april and like the project!Thanks
Hi, I need to do a coinswap from coins on cryptopia, have been told to contact ohforf so I have sent him a PM however not had a reply in days. Are there any other avenues to take?

do you have coins on the old chain in cryptopia? i believe cryptopia readded the new chain so it should be fine, unless you did not swap them earlier.

otherwise i think waiting for a reply would clear things up.

does anyone know if eqt has a slack ?that would be a great way to keep up with the project and communications   
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: