Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 33. (Read 126350 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i cant mining on eqt.suprnova.cc.
will find any pool...

You can mine here

http://new.altcoinix.com/eqt/public

Yes, everyone will listen to you! Mainly because is red tag under your username.
Go look for newbie in other place!

What happened if i red tag ?? All people mining there if i red tag i am a scammer? if i change my user name will you trust me?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I am using these nodes right now and I have 6 connections

addnode=37.187.146.34:12561
addnode=46.4.64.68:12561
addnode=176.31.13.198:12561
addnode=87.98.142.204:12561
addnode=66.110.245.44:12561
addnode=45.51.196.49:12561
addnode=73.11.158.217:12561
addnode=103.252.200.54
addnode=109.202.103.170
addnode=172.110.20.126
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=184.75.238.226
addnode=185.13.39.106
addnode=188.212.103.141
addnode=46.160.230.110
addnode=5.80.205.127
addnode=5.9.10.66
addnode=51.179.108.249
addnode=66.222.134.146
addnode=73.9.45.12
addnode=82.223.11.131
addnode=84.234.52.190
addnode=88.208.49.200
addnode=99.136.81.115
addnode=146.115.164.253
addnode=94.177.247.94
addnode=95.218.176.91
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I can't find the updated sources for the new wallet. From GitHub the compiled wallet is still the old one without staking.
Code:
https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade

Activity: 11
I can't find the updated sources for the new wallet. From GitHub the compiled wallet is still the old one without staking.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
will find any pool...

You can mine here

http://new.altcoinix.com/eqt/public

Yes, everyone will listen to you! Mainly because is red tag under your username.
Go look for newbie in other place!
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
dumb thing suceed for me :
i'm looking into secure my wallet, so i'm trying with backup,i have deleted the wallet.dat but , when i restart the eqt soft , the wallet appears !!!!!what's wrong with this ??
i undrstand saving my wallet.dat , i have access to my funds , and the only thing i have to secure my funds it's keep safe this file .
any help appreciated
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
anyone got the link for the new wallet download link ?
Activity: 38
OK, my wallet appears to be staking now. Maybe it just needed more time?? (It's been about 38 hours since I sent the coins to my wallet. I'm running the original .conf file.) 

I have same problem with you, so you dont have to do edit the .conf file, just leave it more time and it will auto staking?

Correct. I am currently using the original /unedited .conf file and the wallet is staking. (I had tried the edited .conf for a bit, but changed it back to the original .conf when I didn't see a change in the mining icon.)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 3
Take a screen shot of your accounts and or wallets and the dev will be doing a manual swap. This is why it's a bad idea to leave coins on an exchange unattended for an extended period of time with out continually checking on them and the course of the project it self. 

I totally agree but when I bought these coins I found out that there was no wallet for Mac or IOS. I have been offline a bit due to some personal issues and am checking in again on things like these.

I will take some screenshots. Thank you!
UPDATE

• Users who have coins at Cryptopia please move those coins to old eqt wallet for manual swaps
  • Our New Website is currently down and would be up again soon
  • We would start contacting exchanges now and would reach out to more exchanges for a better exposure for this we would need community support too  

Best Regards
Ohforf

Hi Ohforf, sorry to be late to the party but it seems I missed this whole swap thing. I opened a support ticket with Cryptopia, any guidance on how I can get my coins swapped?

Thanks
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Take a screen shot of your accounts and or wallets and the dev will be doing a manual swap. This is why it's a bad idea to leave coins on an exchange unattended for an extended period of time with out continually checking on them and the course of the project it self. 
Hi all, I just got back from my vacation, and discovered that it was necessary to send my tokens on another exchange for the swamp
I logged on cryptopia, and my eqt are no longer there Cry

What can I do?

Hi!! yesterday I could withdrawal my EQT balance to an old EQT wallet.  I think that your balance in Cryptopia must be there yet. Contact support.  After that I don't know what to do, I am expecting some message from admin or dev here. I read that the manual swap is directly with one EQT dev, is the next step to recover your balance

Ok, how do we contact an EQT dev or admin? When was the first announcement about this (and on which channel -->this forum, twitter, reddit)?

I opened a ticket with cryptopia and I am hoping our friends at EQT will assist.

Thanks so much for any further tips/advise
Activity: 9
Hi all, I just got back from my vacation, and discovered that it was necessary to send my tokens on another exchange for the swamp
I logged on cryptopia, and my eqt are no longer there Cry

What can I do?
Activity: 14
OK, my wallet appears to be staking now. Maybe it just needed more time?? (It's been about 38 hours since I sent the coins to my wallet. I'm running the original .conf file.) 

I have same problem with you, so you dont have to do edit the .conf file, just leave it more time and it will auto staking?

Yeah, just give it some time.  My first stake came in about 6 or 7 hours after my wallet was open after I closed the wallet, edited the .conf file (I also set daemon=1 and server=1 in the .conf), saved, and then reopened my wallet.  I was staking in less than 30 minutes, but my first mint came in after 6 or 7 hours.

It's possible that my mint came in before yours because I've been holding coin that I've mined and bought well the before the swap announcement.  I don't know.  I was fortunate enough to get my coins swapped at coinexchange.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?

Hi, I edited the .conf file and got the same results. Grey pick axes, no suitable inputs, and received my staking rewards after 36 hours (precisely). Based on my first rewards, If stakes are minted every 36 hours for one year, it's right at 30%.
Activity: 20

Activity: 18
increasing my position  Smiley because of staking and beta release soon
will find any pool...
Pages:
Jump to: