Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 31. (Read 126350 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Acquisition of EquiTrader by Aluna Creations Pte. Ltd.

As of 1st September 2017, EquiTrader and all its subsidiaries and assets will be wholly owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD., a company registered in the Republic of Singapore.

The original development team of the EquiTrader project will carry on with the platform development, marketing campaign, improve the token to capitalize on blockchain and smart contracts technology to develop incentivization and rewards systems, and continue to turn the original vision into a reality.

The EquiTrader development team will continue to be paid salaries for the development of the EquiTrader platform and services. The EquiTrader platform will be integrated into Aluna.Social, under the management of ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD.

Aluna.Social - Home of EquiTrader Platform & Token

Aluna.Social and its related services are fully owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201311961G), a legal entity registered in 2013 in the Republic of Singapore.

Aluna.Social is a social trading platform for traders to share their market insights and provide forecasts on the markets, and get rewarded for accurate analysis and being a social influencer, and allows users to shadow the trades of profitable traders.

The Aluna Cryptocurrency Project started out in 2013 by @onemanatatime, as a blog to share trading insights, discuss fundamental and technical analysis on the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, and educate beginners on how to approach trading and to conduct oneself in the financial market.

Since then, it has grown steadily and enjoys about 20,000+ views on the blog on a monthly basis, with 0 advertising spend, and the AlunaCrypto Telegram group has grown to over 2700 members.

Aluna.Social will host a suite of trading tools and a trading platform to provide valuable tools to benefit traders and investors, whether you're new to the game, or have had 10+ years of experience trading global markets.

source?
where do u find this information?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
Acquisition of EquiTrader by Aluna Creations Pte. Ltd.

As of 1st September 2017, EquiTrader and all its subsidiaries and assets will be wholly owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD., a company registered in the Republic of Singapore.

The original development team of the EquiTrader project will carry on with the platform development, marketing campaign, improve the token to capitalize on blockchain and smart contracts technology to develop incentivization and rewards systems, and continue to turn the original vision into a reality.

The EquiTrader development team will continue to be paid salaries for the development of the EquiTrader platform and services. The EquiTrader platform will be integrated into Aluna.Social, under the management of ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD.

Aluna.Social - Home of EquiTrader Platform & Token

Aluna.Social and its related services are fully owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201311961G), a legal entity registered in 2013 in the Republic of Singapore.

Aluna.Social is a social trading platform for traders to share their market insights and provide forecasts on the markets, and get rewarded for accurate analysis and being a social influencer, and allows users to shadow the trades of profitable traders.

The Aluna Cryptocurrency Project started out in 2013 by @onemanatatime, as a blog to share trading insights, discuss fundamental and technical analysis on the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, and educate beginners on how to approach trading and to conduct oneself in the financial market.

Since then, it has grown steadily and enjoys about 20,000+ views on the blog on a monthly basis, with 0 advertising spend, and the AlunaCrypto Telegram group has grown to over 2700 members.

Aluna.Social will host a suite of trading tools and a trading platform to provide valuable tools to benefit traders and investors, whether you're new to the game, or have had 10+ years of experience trading global markets.
Activity: 406
You can now buy and sell the new x11 equitrader coin on novaexchange Smiley

congrats everyone
Activity: 295
Hi, I was left behind by the lack of notification about the token swap and now I need to do a manual swap.

I was PMing with the dev on here, followed some instructions, but was never given my coins. Now I get no response to my messages.

I want to receive my coins ASAP. Please help me. If I do not receive my coins soon, I will start some other threads about my problem.

same waiting for manual swap. Waiting for update from Dev. I would like to stake my coins....
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hey guys

i heard that coinexchange.io is the only exchange where i could buy EQT. What do you guys think of this exchange? You think it's safe to buy and hold your coins there ?

Cheers

Yes, Coinexchange is a reputable exchange. I've been using them for a few months to get a couple of under the radar coins and have never had an issue. EQT team has also paid the listing fee to get on Cryptopia again
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Question about PoS mining. Again))
I'm shocked with behaviour of EQT PoS mining.
I had around 400 EQT, moved it to the wallet. In some time (24-36 hours) PoS mining has started. Today I recieve my first reward (around 0.5 EQT) in very strange form. My mature transaction has been splitted into two separate transactions 200 and 200+0.5 EQT and they are too young for PoS mining. So, as I see, I have to wait 24-36 hours again before they become mature. What is the sense of this procedure? Or may be I understand PoS mining not so clearly or don't understand at all? This makes me angry Huh Undecided
Activity: 1
Hey guys

i heard that coinexchange.io is the only exchange where i could buy EQT. What do you guys think of this exchange? You think it's safe to buy and hold your coins there ?

Cheers
Activity: 56
Hi, I was left behind by the lack of notification about the token swap and now I need to do a manual swap.

I was PMing with the dev on here, followed some instructions, but was never given my coins. Now I get no response to my messages.

I want to receive my coins ASAP. Please help me. If I do not receive my coins soon, I will start some other threads about my problem.
Activity: 18
Is there any FAQ or information in one place about PoS and PoW features? Including all nececary information. It's very hard to get involved now - so it's not good for the price(

There's a very active telegram community for equitrader. Sign up and ask all your questions there

Yes, I know. But information is very sparse, hard to find... especially atm.
Moreover, site is just terrible now. Does anyone know the team? Any public contacts?

Dev thinks he is Satoshi Nakamoto and does not reveal his identity. I wonder why.

90% bought the coin because of vertha.lol

Yeah. I heard he is good on pumping his bags then dumping on others, isn't he?

And I heard you make a lot of pointless posts, don't you?
Have you got something for this forum, or do you just like to type out BS all the time to get your activity up?
Your baseless claims and insinuations are the same thing as spreading FUD. Unless you have something intelligent to add to this forum, do us all a favor and troll somewhere else.
While your at it, why don't you reveal your true identity...?
Activity: 918
Is there any FAQ or information in one place about PoS and PoW features? Including all nececary information. It's very hard to get involved now - so it's not good for the price(

There's a very active telegram community for equitrader. Sign up and ask all your questions there

Moreover, site is just terrible now. Does anyone know the team? Any public contacts?

Dev thinks he is Satoshi Nakamoto and does not reveal his identity. I wonder why.

Yeah. I heard he is good on pumping his bags then dumping on others, isn't he?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 918

Activity: 640
Merit: 500
interested to BUY CASASCIUS
in win copy the .dat file into %appdata% folder
Activity: 41
Does someone know how do I restore my wallet with the .bat file I saved earlier ?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 392
for anyone strugling with ubuntu i used this guide: https://dev.cryptolife.net/compiling-the-daemon-for-your-altcoin-in-ubuntu-linux/

but after few failures i left out the "strip equid" part

works now
legendary
Activity: 1372

Activity: 406

Activity: 7
Hi,

I'm a newbie, I don't know what to do know.

I bought some EQT a few weeks ago, I used the old wallet, my wallet address begins with a T. I see there my correct balance.

I also downloaded the new wallet, my wallet address begins with a E. The balance is off course 0.

Do I need to transfer or swap my coins? Or does anybody has a manual what to do?

I hope somebody can explain what to do or maybe to wait.

Cheers,
Pieter

You need to wait for dev to announce details about swap of old tokens. Just keep it at your wallet.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
The OP must update coin announcement.

Equitrader is now a x11 coin and you can find pool and source info from here:

http://coinminers.net/coins
Activity: 295
Hi,

I'm a newbie, I don't know what to do know.

I bought some EQT a few weeks ago, I used the old wallet, my wallet address begins with a T. I see there my correct balance.

I also downloaded the new wallet, my wallet address begins with a E. The balance is off course 0.

Do I need to transfer or swap my coins? Or does anybody has a manual what to do?

I hope somebody can explain what to do or maybe to wait.

Cheers,
Pieter

You need to wait for dev to announce details about swap of old tokens. Just keep it at your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: