Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 28. (Read 126350 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
what is next plan? You should more working hard. Masternode, burned, airdrop, swap. And you should marketing. I can not tell my team buy this coin if you still delay work progess

our group with more 1k active members  working to provide infomation for more 25k members.

Don't need trendy bullshit if you have a good, working product. Nothing suggests that the product is behind schedule, therefore you can expect accumulation in this price area for the next two months. As someone stated earlier, the volume is healthy for coinexchange.io. Increasing volume regardless of price is a good sign in this stage of the game.

Whats up with the top address on the rich list? understood that the exchanges have Reserves, likely addresses 2-4 in the rich list, but a majority of the total coins are in these addresses And the majority of that subset is in the top address. This is troublesome without explanation.

We are moving the coins for manual swaps and then eventual burn of extra supply .
we are legion
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
what is next plan? You should more working hard. Masternode, burned, airdrop, swap. And you should marketing. I can not tell my team buy this coin if you still delay work progess

our group with more 1k active members  working to provide infomation for more 25k members.

Don't need trendy bullshit if you have a good, working product. Nothing suggests that the product is behind schedule, therefore you can expect accumulation in this price area for the next two months. As someone stated earlier, the volume is healthy for coinexchange.io. Increasing volume regardless of price is a good sign in this stage of the game.

Whats up with the top address on the rich list? understood that the exchanges have Reserves, likely addresses 2-4 in the rich list, but a majority of the total coins are in these addresses And the majority of that subset is in the top address. This is troublesome without explanation.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I need help with minting in the wallet, it has passed 6 days and I haven't received any EQT till now? Can someone suggest what I am missing? Thank you
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Take it easy, cowboys Cheesy Since EQT seems to be in Alvin's Aluna structure, I only expect moon. And you can dump if you don't see future on this. I have the impression someone is going to buy your dump. OTOH I'm watching volumes of 30-40 BTC (about 150k$) in coinexchange.io everyday. Not bad IMHO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
damn already the price fell 3 times from the maximum values, I would like to return to cryptopia ..

The return of EQT on the cryptopia is a necessity now. Prices have gone down from 30000sts -> 9000sts
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
damn already the price fell 3 times from the maximum values, I would like to return to cryptopia ..
Dev. You can open the link to join the telegram https://prnt.sc/giqsc3
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I think the poster is referring to editing the first post and changing the link to the download for the wallet.

Dev, can you answer this issue? If you don't want to remove the old wallet link for some reason, at least add something like this:

Original Wallet (old algorithm, Do Not Use): https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrader/blob/master/equitrader-qt-windows.zip

New Wallet (new algorithm, Use This): https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip

Activity: 40
Looks good.

Could you please update the Thread regarding the Wallet? Its a matter of 2 minutes But important for new Investors.

I think the poster is referring to editing the first post and changing the link to the download for the wallet.
Activity: 532
Hi guys. If you want price of this shit coin up, you can tell your friend, anotherone about EQT. Why they need to buy/mining this coin? when they need to buy/mining this coin? What they need to do to buy/mining this coin? ...

Hi EQT team! I see that you are not reply some important question at some pages before this.
If you want everyone tell to their friend, you just make they want to buy this shit coin first. Your plan should be clearly for everyone  can trust you. Bounty, airdrop can help you get a big community, like DeepOnion coins. Do something concrete (not abstract, not genaral) like CIVIC, TENX, GRWI, ETH, UBQ, TEZOS, AMbrosus,  ... ... ...  God blessing you.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Due to no reply of our listing ticket on cryptopia , we have also paid for yobit listing and soon would contact other exchanges

Thanks for the update but is it too late to back out of paying yobit?

They have a history of hurting coins down the road, such as still listing espers dead coin after timeless attempts to have them stop, or numerous coins being stuck in maintenance for months on yobit
+1 here. There are a lot of options that if EQT gains value suddenly YOBIT wallet enters in maintenance mode for months or years. They are not going to put it in working condition with no reward. Don't like yobit listings, I use yobit only to sell easy to mine shitcoins. As with NETKO, I think it's not a good idea.
UPDATE

Moving everything to new design and UI

Showing both Polo & 1B positions on the front end. currently only able to execute orders via telegram. Eventually we will be able to execute via the front-end as well with the public version.

Mobile responsive

As a trader, you will be able to make your trade profile public, allowing other traders to see your performance, or purchase your trade signals, or automate trades by shadowing yours.

Good news EQT .
Prices will increase .

Activity: 54
Looks good.

Could you please update the Thread regarding the Wallet? Its a matter of 2 minutes But important for new Investors.
we are legion
UPDATE

Moving everything to new design and UI

Showing both Polo & 1B positions on the front end. currently only able to execute orders via telegram. Eventually we will be able to execute via the front-end as well with the public version.

Mobile responsive

As a trader, you will be able to make your trade profile public, allowing other traders to see your performance, or purchase your trade signals, or automate trades by shadowing yours.
Activity: 18
Is there any information about nearest releases? There are no news about EQT at all and price is going down down down. Every day I see this dump and make sad.
I hope you didn't achieve legendary status by asking questions like this all the time. You've obviously been around long enough to know what happens to a project with the potential of this one, right after a chain swap right!? Well to 'refresh' your memory, miner's mine the SHIT out of it till the difficulty increases to a point where it's not as profitable to keep dumping the vast majority of coins at such a low price. The price initially rises along with the difficulty, but at the current difficulty they can still double their profit by dumping them at 8k-9k satoshi's. Knowledge and patience is your best friend in crypto...Good Luck with whatever you decide to do! 😀
Activity: 406
Due to no reply of our listing ticket on cryptopia , we have also paid for yobit listing and soon would contact other exchanges

Thanks for the update but is it too late to back out of paying yobit?

They have a history of hurting coins down the road, such as still listing espers dead coin after timeless attempts to have them stop, or numerous coins being stuck in maintenance for months on yobit
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Is there any information about nearest releases? There are no news about EQT at all and price is going down down down. Every day I see this dump and make sad.
Activity: 532

erv
Activity: 280

Hi dev .

I can link john slack chat ? telegram ? discord ?

Thanks !

telegram on 1st page

This is what I got.
Link is closed
https://prnt.sc/giqsc3

you have the app? try open on mobile
Pages:
Jump to: