Author

Topic: error - page 170. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 06:05:49 AM

Good news. Now hopefully cryptsy and coinex will add it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 05:57:45 AM
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
January 06, 2014, 03:51:26 AM
More data points, for last 20 blocks.

Block 9132    at 2014-01-05 17:52:14
 Block 9133    at 2014-01-05 18:08:59
 Block 9134    at 2014-01-05 18:16:44
 Block 9135    at 2014-01-05 18:19:09
 Block 9136    at 2014-01-05 18:21:40
 Block 9137    at 2014-01-05 19:01:46
 Block 9138    at 2014-01-05 19:12:33
 Block 9139    at 2014-01-05 19:16:37
 Block 9140    at 2014-01-05 19:58:25
 Block 9141    at 2014-01-05 20:17:47
 Block 9142    at 2014-01-05 20:19:01
 Block 9143    at 2014-01-05 20:35:02
 Block 9144    at 2014-01-05 21:25:22
 Block 9145    at 2014-01-05 21:39:32
 Block 9146    at 2014-01-05 21:43:08
 Block 9147    at 2014-01-05 21:53:47
 Block 9148    at 2014-01-05 22:04:58
 Block 9149    at 2014-01-05 22:13:02
 Block 9150    at 2014-01-05 22:21:32
 Block 9151    at 2014-01-05 22:51:14
 Block 9152    at 2014-01-05 22:54:09

Address RGBxrJWpw45gtvXUS1KCVs8BUkKxncqdqP received 7.032 of 21.0841 (33%) in blocks 9132 to 9152.

Block Time Stats: min 74, max: 3020, avg: 905.75, total: 18115  ( time in seconds )

Summary:

* Avg time between blocks is still going up.  Now ~15 minutes.
* The most common block recipient received 33% of last 20 blocks.  Probably the biggest pool.  So not close to 50% yet.
* Estimated time to retarget: 2.18 days if hashrate stays the same.     (720-(9152%720))*905.75/86400

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 06, 2014, 03:27:38 AM
http://Http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl also is accurate and has not been down.

Don't let a pool get 51%+, that will cause additional issues!

Activity: 84
January 06, 2014, 01:58:45 AM
I've got all my 9 miners locked in for RPC.  Livechains is working great at http://198.50.157.243 - show your support and screw those other coins.  Imagine a few years ago, if you were mining a bitcoin overnight, and yet you looking for an alternative.  heh.  I'll take 3 more coins please!

the stats on the pool are wrong...n0nplusultra is the only big pool i know of which has the right stats. i'm sticking there...
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 01:48:50 AM
I've got all my 9 miners locked in for RPC.  Livechains is working great at http://198.50.157.243 - show your support and screw those other coins.  Imagine a few years ago, if you were mining a bitcoin overnight, and yet you looking for an alternative.  heh.  I'll take 3 more coins please!
Activity: 345
January 06, 2014, 01:36:51 AM
If you have twitter, go RT this now...maybe 100 RTs will get Vern's attention  Smiley

RETWEET ME

Shoot, if you don't have twitter, get twitter and retweet it.

If you haven't already, vote/comment here .....SHAME if you haven't already been here

Commented and voted on cryptsy , also retweeted , username:- addy4u2u

RXf5KKNUidAszo7LjrHAN9HsWiy928CjRH

Smiley
Activity: 23
January 06, 2014, 01:25:14 AM
Great, thanks! I've caught up on all the giveaways, you got the last sunday batch just in time. Need some shuteye now.

Everyone else, I still have RPC donations....where are your cryptsy votes/Retweets!? I wanna go broke in the morning!!! Cheesy

::edit::
@mike, good luck, i think you may need it.
Activity: 84
January 06, 2014, 01:24:06 AM
a couple days of dumping and all of a sudden the shaky hands start trembling.

Dev, if you want to issue a few words of assurance, go ahead.

As for me, I would love to see it fall to 0.0065 and below Smiley

99% of the investors could bounce today and I am sure the coin will be around the next month.

Where's that smart chap who was talking about nicholas cage coin?

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=CAGE&base=BTC

me? ^^

i already saw...just wait a while, they just put them up...
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 01:21:16 AM
If you have twitter, go RT this now...maybe 100 RTs will get Vern's attention  Smiley

RETWEET ME

Shoot, if you don't have twitter, get twitter and retweet it.

If you haven't already, vote/comment here .....SHAME if you haven't already been here

Lets keep up the insanity and do a .01 for every retweet, then post in here or PM me with your twitter handle & address.

I retweeted.  My user name is Brooke Lorren.  Not sure how many miners follow me, but perhaps there are a few out there.  Cheesy
RPSjAqKmNujJ9F6SEwQqEpCg3ycktTxiEZ
January 06, 2014, 01:16:41 AM

99% of the investors could bounce today and I am sure the coin will be around the next month.

Where's that smart chap who was talking about nicholas cage coin?

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=CAGE&base=BTC
Activity: 294
January 06, 2014, 01:12:34 AM
Happy New Years Ron Paul

Btw, I will buy some coins if you want to trade.
Activity: 420
January 06, 2014, 12:47:58 AM

January 06, 2014, 12:25:30 AM
We really need to get much more interest in this coin.  Cryptsy is only part of it.  If anyone knows someone in the media contact them and ask them to start talking about this. 

well i happen to know the whole libertarian Ron Paul posse  Cool

the thing is.. what will rpc be used for..might i suggest donating some rpc to Ron Paul fundraisers to get on their good side. and let me just say.. these people know money and trading.. that diff is too high.. they wont just give u 100 bux per rpc that has no mining interest.

PM sent!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 12:09:17 AM
We really need to get much more interest in this coin.  Cryptsy is only part of it.  If anyone knows someone in the media contact them and ask them to start talking about this. 

well i happen to know the whole libertarian Ron Paul posse  Cool

the thing is.. what will rpc be used for..might i suggest donating some rpc to Ron Paul fundraisers to get on their good side. and let me just say.. these people know money and trading.. that diff is too high.. they wont just give u 100 bux per rpc that has no mining interest.
Activity: 16
January 05, 2014, 10:09:28 PM
coinedup is having a dump party come over and buy some rpc at uber noob sale prices.

I'm loving it. They're selling it so cheaply it's not even making them 1/4 of what mining DOGE in the same time would have made them. I'll keep mining other coins and buying RPC cheap with the proceeds Smiley
Activity: 322
January 05, 2014, 09:36:51 PM
coinedup is having a dump party come over and buy some rpc at uber noob sale prices.
Activity: 210
January 05, 2014, 09:34:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2014, 09:01:05 PM

0.5 min 0.25 RPC block is same as 2 min 1RPC block, no matter which point of view You take. It´ll only help (of course with shorter diff retarget time) to ballance everything.

Just don't listen to this block time suggestion.  I'm not going into all the things I know about bitcoin, but even 60s block times are already borderline too fast.  The current block time for this coin is actually ideal.  Difficulty retarget is a different story and a much more complex issue.  EAC changes every block, which is good for fighting multipools, but it's kind of bad for maintaining any decent coin price.
Activity: 15
January 05, 2014, 08:42:13 PM
Colin,

Do you have a git repository for the source.  I am having a heck of a time compiling the daemon from the archive... Could just be that I suck at linux.

KAF

Results of compile.  Getting a bunch of undefined references related to the boost libraries.  Installed the libboost-all-dev set (Ubuntu 12.04).  Manually installed boost 1_55_0.  Pulling my hair out.

Can anyone help?

Code:
:filesystem::path::operator/=(boost::filesystem::path const&)'
obj/db.o: In function `sleep_for':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:235: undefined reference to `boost::this_thread::hiden::sleep_for(timespec const&)'
obj/init.o: In function `operator/':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:648: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::operator/=(boost::filesystem::path const&)'
obj/init.o: In function `exists':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:289: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:648: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::operator/=(boost::filesystem::path const&)'
obj/init.o: In function `remove':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:496: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::remove(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/init.o: In function `rename':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:508: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::rename(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:289: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/init.o: In function `create_directories':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:399: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::create_directories(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/init.o: In function `create_hard_link':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:417: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::create_hard_link(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/init.o: In function `is_directory':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:294: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/init.o: In function `boost::thread::start_thread()':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:180: undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
obj/init.o: In function `boost::thread::join()':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:756: undefined reference to `boost::thread::join_noexcept()'
obj/init.o: In function `boost::thread::start_thread()':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:180: undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
obj/main.o: In function `operator/':
obj/main.o: In function `OpenDiskFile(CDiskBlockPos const&, char const*, bool)':
/home/keith/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/main.cpp:2538: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::parent_path() const'
obj/main.o: In function `create_directories':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:399: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::create_directories(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/main.o: In function `boost::thread::start_thread()':
obj/main.o: In function `space':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:520: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::space(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/net.o: In function `boost::thread::start_thread()':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `boost::filesystem::path::has_root_directory() const':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:444: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::root_directory() const'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `operator/':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `exists':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `boost::filesystem::path::has_root_directory() const':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:444: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::root_directory() const'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `operator/':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `exists':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `boost::thread::start_thread()':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `boost::thread::join()':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:756: undefined reference to `boost::thread::join_noexcept()'
obj/bitcoinrpc.o: In function `call_once':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:145: undefined reference to `boost::thread_detail::enter_once_region(boost::once_flag&)'
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:157: undefined reference to `boost::thread_detail::commit_once_region(boost::once_flag&)'
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:153: undefined reference to `boost::thread_detail::rollback_once_region(boost::once_flag&)'
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:145: undefined reference to `boost::thread_detail::enter_once_region(boost::once_flag&)'
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:157: undefined reference to `boost::thread_detail::commit_once_region(boost::once_flag&)'
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/once_atomic.hpp:153: undefined reference to `boost::thread_detail::rollback_once_region(boost::once_flag&)'
obj/util.o: In function `operator/':
obj/util.o: In function `path':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:139: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::codecvt()'
obj/util.o: In function `temp_directory_path':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:537: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::temp_directory_path(boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/util.o: In function `system_complete':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:531: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::system_complete(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/util.o: In function `is_directory':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:294: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/util.o: In function `create_directories':
obj/util.o: In function `GetDataDir(bool)':
/home/keith/Downloads/ronpaulcoin/src/util.cpp:1086: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::operator/=(char const*)'
obj/util.o: In function `call_once':
obj/util.o: In function `call_once':
obj/util.o: In function `boost::filesystem::path::has_root_directory() const':
obj/util.o: In function `boost::filesystem::path::has_root_directory() const':
obj/util.o: In function `boost::thread::start_thread()':
obj/walletdb.o: In function `operator/':
obj/walletdb.o: In function `is_directory':
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option::enum_type, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/walletdb.o: In function `operator/= >':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:302: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::codecvt()'
obj/walletdb.o: In function `boost::filesystem::path& boost::filesystem::path::append, std::allocator > >(std::basic_string, std::allocator > const&, std::codecvt const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:707: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::m_append_separator_if_needed()'
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:710: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::m_erase_redundant_separator(unsigned long)'
obj/leveldb.o: In function `create_directory':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:405: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::create_directory(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::system::error_code*)'
obj/txdb.o: In function `operator/':
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ronpaulcoind] Error 1

Jump to: