Author

Topic: error - page 171. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 05, 2014, 08:30:26 PM
@ Bitcoin_Altcoin I love your tweets dude!! Great stuff, thanks for the RT Smiley

I'll be sending out a bunch of RPC later today, you'll get yours!
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
January 05, 2014, 08:28:45 PM
If you have twitter, go RT this now...maybe 100 RTs will get Vern's attention  Smiley

RETWEET ME

Shoot, if you don't have twitter, get twitter and retweet it.

If you haven't already, vote/comment here .....SHAME if you haven't already been here

Lets keep up the insanity and do a .01 for every retweet, then post in here or PM me with your twitter handle & address.

Anyone know what ATNA stands for? Because that's what it feels like when you've got 9 pages of fork talk and only 7 retweets @cryptsy.

All talk no action.

This is me kindly encouraging everyone to get this coin where it belongs........ Smiley  on cryptsy. It's in ALL of our best interests.

I like this coin and hope it ends up on Cryptsy

Just retweeted and favorited  - https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Altcoin 

RSpZMZTJQnTTukhTfwmne8pDHucczWKzKC     Smiley
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 05, 2014, 08:07:42 PM
Thank you, both of you.

Taking a look into this situation. I'll meet with the dev team and see what we decide and then post an official statement.
Activity: 59
January 05, 2014, 07:52:15 PM
Hi all, I just got back from a 1 day vacation. Looks like quite a bit of action has been going on. Catching up

In a nutshell, a few user believe a fork to fix difficulty adjustment is needed. I stand unbiased towards your decision. But, if your going to fork, do it at night so I can be on to jump on new fork. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 07:51:35 PM
Hi all, I just got back from a 1 day vacation. Looks like quite a bit of action has been going on. Catching up

Long live the KING

wb

btw I cant do twitter or FB
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 05, 2014, 07:47:16 PM
January 05, 2014, 07:43:54 PM
If you have twitter, go RT this now...maybe 100 RTs will get Vern's attention  Smiley

RETWEET ME

If you haven't already, vote/comment here .....SHAME if you haven't already been here

Lets keep up the insanity and do a .01 for every retweet, then post in here or PM me with your twitter handle & address.

Anyone know what ATNA stands for? Because that's what it feels like when you've got 9 pages of fork talk and only 7 retweets @cryptsy.

All talk no action.

This is me kindly encouraging everyone to get this coin where it belongs........ Smiley  on cryptsy. It's in ALL of our best interests.
Activity: 24
January 05, 2014, 07:41:39 PM
+1 to btc4eva

I followed the catcoin fork last night (it was a mess, and pool imbalance caused another fork).
Despite that, I'm in favour of an adjustment.

Please, devs.
Activity: 321
January 05, 2014, 07:20:04 PM
Yeah, I take your point about that.  But then there is also something nice psychologically about 1 block, 1 coin.  And I imagine current holders might get a bit upset about changing core params like that.

Anyway, I'm happy to defer to the dev on that.    bbl.

0.5 min 0.25 RPC block is same as 2 min 1RPC block, no matter which point of view You take. It´ll only help (of course with shorter diff retarget time) to ballance everything.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 05, 2014, 07:07:32 PM
Of course you are right.  We need the dev to come back and discuss this.   Maybe he is away for the weekend.  Hopefully we can geti taken care of tomorrow.

You really don´t see what is happening? If we can made it to next retarget, diff will be so low that many miners will jump in for quick profit. Then hashrate will skyhigh resulting in the FACT that next diff will be so huge, that we will NEVER reach next retarget. This coin NEED hardfork before it hit big exchanges, otherwise no1 gives a shit about it. Changing diff retarget time + decreasing blocktime and block reward at once (like 30s block with 0.25 RPC reward retarget every 30 blocks) will not harm rarity of this coin at all, it can only help it!

a) I agree we should have the dev's feedback on this, and but keep in mind our now-8+ pages have only occurred in < 24 hours, so keep calm and mine on. We'll figure out what's next very soon, I'm sure.

b) The 'fact' above should be called out, it's actually speculation. Crystal balls don't exist and you have no idea what's going to happen. The popularity of this coin is still in it's infancy, yet its trading at a pretty solid value compared to other alts. My point is, that 'fact' mentioned is not fact, but speculation. Look up the definition of facts. The facts are this coin is being traded at a relatively high value for a new alt on a single low-volume exchange. I don't know if it would be all that unreasonable to speculate the other way of the 'fact' mentioned above, and say it like this: it's likely to hit cryptsy this week; the popularity could quadruple; the hash rate could skyrocket, then difficulty, but if the price triples on crypsty who cares? This will be an insanely profitable coin and I could care less if my pace drops a little.

Hmm... Maybe I should call it out to HYPER PROBABILITY, even that I saw similar scheme many times before. And believe me, +90% miners / traders out there are only for profit, they´ll mine/trade every shitcoin if there will be a decent profit out of it. The only thing that matter theese days is resistance to multipools jumps, which is obviously something RPC missing.

yes, tomorrow is another day.  for the record, I was agreeing with the sentiment that we should lower the retarget time before hitting cryptsy to avoid a wild roller coaster and potentially getting stuck at a high difficulty.  I didn't read and do not agree with the idea that the blocktime and block reward should also be adjusted.   I view those as being more a fundamental contract of the coin, while the retarget time is just a technical parameter designed to achieve the goal of 2 minute block times, which itself is a basic contract of the coin, and one that is currently being breached because the retarget time is too long to be effective.

0.5 min 0.25 RPC block is same as 2 min 1RPC block, no matter which point of view You take. It´ll only help (of course with shorter diff retarget time) to ballance everything.
Activity: 39
January 05, 2014, 07:06:57 PM

RETWEET ME

twitter: jellyfish420 Smiley
RAefg3WotDtx94AzSrVHKQAEnKUweVFRGB
thanks Smiley
Activity: 322
January 05, 2014, 07:04:08 PM
yes, tomorrow is another day.  for the record, I was agreeing with the sentiment that we should lower the retarget time before hitting cryptsy to avoid a wild roller coaster and potentially getting stuck at a high difficulty.  I didn't read and do not agree with the idea that the blocktime and block reward should also be adjusted.   I view those as being more a fundamental contract of the coin, while the retarget time is just a technical parameter designed to achieve the goal of 2 minute block times, which itself is a basic contract of the coin, and one that is currently being breached because the retarget time is too long to be effective.
+1
January 05, 2014, 06:49:52 PM
Activity: 98
January 05, 2014, 06:45:27 PM
Folks will rue the day they sold their RPC @ < 20 imo.
January 05, 2014, 06:28:29 PM
Of course you are right.  We need the dev to come back and discuss this.   Maybe he is away for the weekend.  Hopefully we can geti taken care of tomorrow.

You really don´t see what is happening? If we can made it to next retarget, diff will be so low that many miners will jump in for quick profit. Then hashrate will skyhigh resulting in the FACT that next diff will be so huge, that we will NEVER reach next retarget. This coin NEED hardfork before it hit big exchanges, otherwise no1 gives a shit about it. Changing diff retarget time + decreasing blocktime and block reward at once (like 30s block with 0.25 RPC reward retarget every 30 blocks) will not harm rarity of this coin at all, it can only help it!

a) I agree we should have the dev's feedback on this, and but keep in mind our now-8+ pages have only occurred in < 24 hours, so keep calm and mine on. We'll figure out what's next very soon, I'm sure.

b) The 'fact' above should be called out, it's actually speculation. Crystal balls don't exist and you have no idea what's going to happen. The popularity of this coin is still in it's infancy, yet its trading at a pretty solid value compared to other alts. My point is, that 'fact' mentioned is not fact, but speculation. Look up the definition of facts. The facts are this coin is being traded at a relatively high value for a new alt on a single low-volume exchange. I don't know if it would be all that unreasonable to speculate the other way of the 'fact' mentioned above, and say it like this: it's likely to hit cryptsy this week; the popularity could quadruple; the hash rate could skyrocket, then difficulty, but if the price triples on crypsty who cares? This will be an insanely profitable coin and I could care less if my pace drops a little.
January 05, 2014, 06:13:37 PM

RETWEET ME

January 05, 2014, 06:08:42 PM

Activity: 322
January 05, 2014, 05:59:40 PM
pointback to rpc lets crack them blocks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 05, 2014, 05:45:40 PM
We really need to be on cryptsy you cant trade on coined up no volume at all..

i have 40 RPC want to sell pm offers

Woot how much for them ?

make a good offer pm me offer

would love to buy them all but i already dumped all my LTC/BTC etc for RPC im all in this coin

Why i didnt PM you

no worries lol
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 05, 2014, 05:45:27 PM
You want to retsrget by adding hashing?

if you do not solve those blocks there will never be a retarget.

Exactly. The more power we take out,the longer it takes. Negative circle downwards.

Please guys; ride this one out and add power to the network!!

We NEED all of your support!!!

If only for 6 hours; please point your rigs to the rpc if you want this coin to survive!

Jump to: