Author

Topic: error - page 174. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 05, 2014, 12:40:42 PM
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
January 05, 2014, 12:40:05 PM
I see so mining has an effect of transfering times

How come i got my 14 coins from coinedup that i bought in 2 mins ?

05/01/14 13:21:57   14.14339283   RPC   RNF9HSA1RoJwL7AnzVFsCDv6jwzSzTTNVC   completed   0.0001  (GMT)     2hrs 22mins ago

What will happen to the times when all coins have been mined does that meen no1 can send and recieve ?

This issue comes up in any coin. I believe the solution is that a small transaction fee gets applied as an incentive for miners to keep working on blocks.

Correct.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 05, 2014, 12:33:20 PM
95 likes for cryptsy  cmon guys

Should be well over 100 just from ppl on this thread

Down to 0.012 on the buy orders

Couple more days and we will be @ 100 satoshi

Some1 just dumped about 20 coins to get it that low or ppl pulled their buy orders

Most likly dumped cause my buy order was filled Cheesy
Activity: 120
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
January 05, 2014, 12:32:56 PM
Nothing wrong with the dif or anything else for this coin tbh

Im mining with 200 hashrate so i might get a coin in a week but think longterm that 1 RPC might be worth $50 $100 who knows

Might even only be worth $15 The idea of this coin is its rare and it will take awhile to get a coin

If you want to make quick $'s then mine Doge with the multipools (and buy RPC)

Just remember the less coins been mined a day will make the price skyrocket when it goes mainstream which it will

Demand for RPC is far greater than the supply believe me simple economic's supply and demand

What killed Doge was to much supply for the demand

And if you dont get what this coin is about research  Ron Paul

The 1s crying saying this needs changing that needs changing just want to mine the coin fast so they can dump

Dev leave it as is please,it aint broke so dont try fix it

sorry i think you are wrong if the diff is not changed you will not have a coin in 3 months time .... network hash rate is needed to make sure the transfers of this coin are fast... as the network is used by multipools at low diff then dumped out at high diff. Small users will leave and mine other coins.... so will transfers get slower and slower and slower and slower till nobody can use the coin..

fixing the retarget is about stopping multipools from leaving the coin unuseable not about fixing the coin as there is nothing wrong with the coin....

the thing is multipools do not care about ethos or ideology they care about money .... and if they kill rpc in their wake what do they care ?  

as always just an opinion does not mean i am right or wrong

The best way to counter such a tactic is no mine anywhere else, but in a Multipool? For example I added my Nvidia to pull 600 khashes on that Muchhash pool. Even with the high difficulty. I am sure people got better hardware then I do around here and can help us out. We would be the first to mine when the difficulty drops as well. I think Multipools would take a while to register the difficulty change. I am already mining it, with a newfound love for RPC and I will not stop. Using some small change to buy up as much RPC as possible.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 05, 2014, 12:26:02 PM
4+ pages of fork talk in ~12 hours? Look, I'm long on RPC and understand the concerns but seriously give the dev a little time to respond and do something productive instead.

Grin

I figured I'd condense this into one message so I could just repost whenever necessary.

We need RPC on multiple exchanges so that the low volume @ coinedup stops giving this coin a false value.

Here's a list of the exchanges and what you can do for each one of them to get this coin listed. If you know of additional ways you can PM me and I'll list it under each exchange (or if you know of other exchanges, but I think I've covered the big ones).

In the words of Arnold from Predator....DO IT!!! DO IT NAAOOOWWW!!

listed in no specific order

Cryptsy

1. Go to the support thread and LIKE/upvote as well as comment.

Registration is here if you need to REGISTER

Support thread is HERE be sure to LIKE and comment.

2. Go to Cryptsy Main Site and click the 'support' tab on the left hand side of the page and send a message requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added.

CoinEx

1. Go to CoinEx and click the 'get support' at the bottom left hand side of the page.....send a message requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added.

Coins-E

1. Go to Coins-e Contact Page and request Ron Paul Coin to be added.

Bter

1. Email [email protected] requesting Ron Paul Coin to be added to their exchange.

Vircurex

1. Email [email protected] request Ron Paul Coin to be added to their exchange.

Activity: 70
January 05, 2014, 12:22:31 PM

I have started mining RPC 2 days ago and I only got 0.2 coin sad

RHJbx6Wm7z3fMHj9CZF1wYRb6RcuDxXQCU
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
January 05, 2014, 12:18:01 PM
i was going to mine this from the start but forgot about it. i started to mine about 20 hrs ago and have .3 of a coin. i will stick with this. i can't trade for it as i have a stash of other coins i think will be good this year so i'll just have to keep mining away. i think this will be a great coin.

if anyone wants to help me reach my first coin  RPbEEBZfChkd1aDemwv9d7DfV4BC8qdU7k

thanks in advance and please lets give this coin a great start
Activity: 68
January 05, 2014, 12:03:30 PM
guys... whether scrypt or sha256 -- once the maximum number of coins are mined and in circulation people will still have to mine (mining only means doing crypto shit to prevent double-spending and thus allow for transactions to happen in general) -- only will they get no reward. that's when transaction fees will be introduced/raised to make mining profitable... it's the same for every cryptocoin...
January 05, 2014, 12:02:52 PM
Ok then guess RPC lost another miner ill mine something else

Until i can mine atleast a coin a day

no need for that we just need the dev to tweak it so we can keep pumping away Smiley

So dumpers can dump more cheap coins yey

Just worked out my current unconfirmed amount for 2 hours mining and times it by 12 im looking @ 0.3 of a coin a day

so about 3 days and i get a coin at current Diff

this will actually stop the dumpers level the playing field for you and me and all supporters... the amount of coins given etc etc stays the same
Activity: 321
January 05, 2014, 12:02:02 PM
yes, it seems the dev has been awol from this retarget discussion though.  I hope he returns today.

no need for that we just need the dev to tweak it so we can keep pumping away Smiley
January 05, 2014, 11:59:46 AM

So dumpers can dump more cheap coins yey

Just worked out my current unconfirmed amount for 2 hours mining and times it by 12 im looking @ 0.3 of a coin a day

so about 3 days and i get a coin at current Diff
January 05, 2014, 11:55:44 AM

January 05, 2014, 11:53:35 AM

05/01/14 13:21:57   14.14339283   RPC   RNF9HSA1RoJwL7AnzVFsCDv6jwzSzTTNVC   completed   0.0001  (GMT)     2hrs 22mins ago

What will happen to the times when all coins have been mined does that meen no1 can send and recieve ?

This issue comes up in any coin. I believe the solution is that a small transaction fee gets applied as an incentive for miners to keep working on blocks.

Ah that was it transfer fees will go up....
January 05, 2014, 11:52:50 AM

Activity: 40
January 05, 2014, 11:51:13 AM

January 05, 2014, 11:50:25 AM

05/01/14 13:21:57   14.14339283   RPC   RNF9HSA1RoJwL7AnzVFsCDv6jwzSzTTNVC   completed   0.0001   

Bingo if there is no network hash rate you cant transfer coins....

you got them quickly because of enough hash rate...

but if that hash rate goes down you could wait ages hours days months even to get your coins...

So what will happen to BTC in 2140 when there's no more too mine ?

I should still be alive then Tongue

BTC is a different animal there are stores and shops etc people use it and when it finishes i think i read there is something with transfers need to read up on that..

but rpc doest have what bitcoin has a micro economy built around it...
January 05, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

05/01/14 13:21:57   14.14339283   RPC   RNF9HSA1RoJwL7AnzVFsCDv6jwzSzTTNVC   completed   0.0001   

but if that hash rate goes down you could wait ages hours days months even to get your coins...

So what will happen to BTC in 2140 when there's no more too mine ?

I should still be alive then Tongue
January 05, 2014, 11:44:39 AM

and as the multipool jumps in on low diff leaves at high diff so do the smaller miners leave and so the hash rate goes down and down etc till the slow transfers strangle the coin and kill it!!!

January 05, 2014, 11:42:08 AM

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 05, 2014, 11:31:25 AM
At the current Dif i would get a coin in 6 days

If Dif changes to the lower dif  then i would get a coin 3 days approx

I aint bothered if Dif goes higher and higher the true value of this coin still makes it worth mining for me

Nice, but skyhigh diff means not only that coin will be rare, but also that coin will be untransferable. So You´ll ends with wallet full of rare expensive coins, which You can´t send anywhere. Maybe then It´ll be waaaay much faster to email encrypted wallets instead of coins Cheesy
Jump to: