Author

Topic: error - page 200. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 03, 2014, 03:28:11 AM
Anyone willing to sell 10,000 for 0.5 BTC? Send me a message.

Kangaroos, i can guarantee you with 100% certainty there is no 1 individual even holding close to 2000 coins right now, let alone 10k.

And the coins are going right now for close to 0.04 per coin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 03, 2014, 03:26:47 AM
Anyone willing to sell 10,000 for 0.5 BTC? Send me a message.
January 03, 2014, 03:23:54 AM
I've finally got what I think is the FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees will be .5% (it is currently 0, but it is about to change, forgot to in original setup)
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

Can you please change the pool and network hashrates to display in MH/s, rather than KH/s?

I read this as 'Crypto Coons' and couldn't stop laughing

but still a great name Wink
Activity: 170
January 03, 2014, 03:22:23 AM
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
January 03, 2014, 03:21:32 AM
Activity: 173
January 03, 2014, 03:20:31 AM
I've finally got what I think is the FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees will be .5% (it is currently 0, but it is about to change, forgot to in original setup)
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

Can you please change the pool and network hashrates to display in MH/s, rather than KH/s?
January 03, 2014, 03:18:21 AM
they are scared of a coin that isnt bullshit

this ^^

Btw, coinedup is now following us on twitter and has asked for source code on the reddit thread.

Because context is everything......

we are handsome
they are handsome
we are planet
they are planet
such ron
much paul
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 03, 2014, 03:17:21 AM

this ^^

Btw, coinedup is now following us on twitter and has asked for source code on the reddit thread.

Because context is everything......

January 03, 2014, 03:13:52 AM
Activity: 154
January 03, 2014, 03:12:00 AM
The pool is still under attack. Someone is sending huge amounts of data. That is not the problem. But 2 other ip's where sending a lot of http requests, that was the biggest problem. I have managed to block them so the pool is reachable again.
January 03, 2014, 03:11:00 AM
Yup, was telling my wife but she didn't seem as excited as I was about that tweet. BTW, also going to tweet that we'll give even more if you're mining (screenshot or something) so again, if anyone has any extra RPC to throw into this cause shoot me a PM.

I'll be keeping track of everything in a spreadsheet for the OCD folks that may want to see where their precious RPC went. But lets get this word spread out, and get it out there now!  Grin
January 03, 2014, 03:05:40 AM

I just want to thank all of you for everything you have done, coinedup just rewtweeted about RPC

we are almost there guys!

thanks again to everyone who commenetd here http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ua3dr/pls_add_ron_paul_coin_rpc_comment_if_you_support/

to anyone who hasnt please comment and +1

-veebee
January 03, 2014, 02:52:12 AM
In addition, since I'm tired, why don't we do 1 RPC giveaway to the best wallet skin design by end of day Sunday (1/5/2014). @knownwo on twitter came up with the idea and I love it. I'm not the dev so it'll be up to him to decide if implementation is a go, but I'll use it for our twitter and get someone some super sweet RARE Ron Paul coin! When this hits an exchange you can thank me then Smiley

PM me your art, or tweet us at @RPCoin. Excited to see what's out there!

Activity: 22
January 03, 2014, 02:48:22 AM

UPDATE: They just got back to me, this should be fixed within a few minutes! Thanks for the understanding!

Thanks for getting on this so quickly. Can you confirm when you've see the fix has been made?

The first 3 blocks are still listed incorrectly but all new blocks have 1 reward, and block/day estimates appear correctly!
it appears all issues have been resolved!
happy mining!

Just a note, the unconfirmed that was mined before the fix may be incorrect. Once it is confirmed, the correct value should be shown

got some confirmed now. My balance say 30+ coins, did I strike the jackpot or will that change to a different number if I try to withdraw it?
January 03, 2014, 02:30:41 AM
Thanks veebee, and mishowcows. We're going to get serious here with these other crap coins (MOON, DOGE, CAT, etc etc)...premined, instamined, billion-coins, pump & dump, horsefeces coins.

How about some rare and valuable Ron Paul Coin that has already P2P traded at > LTC value!!!?

Everyone who upvotes and comments on the coineup request on reddit .01 RPC for free.

Beggars, this is your golden ticket.

Everyone else, well consider this sort of a free bronze ticket.

There's the link http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ua3dr/pls_add_ron_paul_coin_rpc_comment_if_you_support/. Keep an eye on @RPCoin for the tweet. You can either message me here with the proof (screen shot or user name will suffice) and your address. Or you can tweet it @RPCoin. I'm going to throw this on twitter right now so get it while the getting is hot, we're only giving away the chunk of RPC we can afford. I also tweeted at Coinedup so it would be nice if you retweeted that one Wink

Lets get this coin where it belongs. In the spotlight.

P.S. Any of you generous miners want to chip in to make this even more awesome, PM me.

::EDIT::
P.P.S. make sure you also +1 the OP thread on reddit, as I'm seeing a lot of comments but not a high upvote on the OP!!
January 03, 2014, 02:21:57 AM
FYI http://www.ronpaulcoin.com/ronpaulcoin_community_staff.php - the website makes mention of an irc channel (which is #ronpaulcoin on freenode) but it doesn't actually say the channel name, where it is, or how to use it Smiley

Ditto. OP the IRC is a big deal to cryptos, please update whenever possible, thanks!!

Activity: 154
January 03, 2014, 02:19:23 AM
FYI http://www.ronpaulcoin.com/ronpaulcoin_community_staff.php - the website makes mention of an irc channel (which is #ronpaulcoin on freenode) but it doesn't actually say the channel name, where it is, or how to use it Smiley
January 03, 2014, 02:11:25 AM

The first 3 blocks are still listed incorrectly but all new blocks have 1 reward, and block/day estimates appear correctly!
it appears all issues have been resolved!
happy mining!

Just a note, the unconfirmed that was mined before the fix may be incorrect. Once it is confirmed, the correct value should be shown

No blocks solved for almost 1.5 hours with close to 20 M/Hs does not sound right with current difficulty and network hash rate. Can you double check that there are no issues here?

We got a block. All is right and well in the world again Smiley
January 03, 2014, 01:56:50 AM
before i goto sleep id like to repost this

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ua3dr/pls_add_ron_paul_coin_rpc_comment_if_you_support/

pls log into reddit and comment and and bump my post so we can get RPC added to coinedup

they just added stupid fucking Kitteh and Moon

we all know rpc is probably the only legit coin to come out for weeks

thanks ahead of time for anyone who comments
Activity: 22
January 03, 2014, 01:56:17 AM
I should have a solo mining guide drafted by tomorrow. Will post in here and my sig.

Awesome! Thanks
Jump to: