Author

Topic: error - page 201. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 03, 2014, 01:43:07 AM
I should have a solo mining guide drafted by tomorrow. Will post in here and my sig.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 03, 2014, 01:35:40 AM
Is there anyone that can tell me how to try solo mining this?

That would be a bad idea unless you have some serious power, and since you are asking how to, I don't think you have enough power. (No offense). Payout is only 1 coin per block and difficulty is already past 11. You are better off joining a pool.

I have been solo mining with 4-5 mh on a personal pool I set up.  I have been getting a block about every 2-3 hours.  It is frustrating when I hit a stretch of 6-7 hours with nothing, but it was awesome when I hit 3 blocks in 3 minutes.

I've got about 3MHs and so far on the pool I have been mining on it looks like a found a few blocks, even early on when there were only 3 other workers with low khs in the pool. So thought I would give it a try. Tried solo mining mona the other night but I think I had a setting wrong thats why I was asking if anyone could tell me for sure how to set it up. I do realize the difficulty is getting a little higher.

Also would be nice to know how to do it for when other coins are released.
January 03, 2014, 01:33:11 AM

The first 3 blocks are still listed incorrectly but all new blocks have 1 reward, and block/day estimates appear correctly!
it appears all issues have been resolved!
happy mining!

Just a note, the unconfirmed that was mined before the fix may be incorrect. Once it is confirmed, the correct value should be shown

No blocks solved for almost 1.5 hours with close to 20 M/Hs does not sound right with current difficulty and network hash rate. Can you double check that there are no issues here?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
January 03, 2014, 01:16:49 AM
Just started mining this today. The wallet isn't updating  Huh It says "No block source available"  

Download conf filed linked in the OP and on the website, shut down wallet client, put conf in your Roaming/RonPaulCoin folder, restart wallet client?

eh ... oops

Thanks guys, brain farts today
Activity: 3
January 03, 2014, 01:13:25 AM
Just started mining this today. The wallet isn't updating  Huh It says "No block source available" 

Check out the getting started tips on the first page about downloading the ronpaulcoin.conf file.  That should get you rolling.
January 03, 2014, 01:12:57 AM
Just started mining this today. The wallet isn't updating  Huh It says "No block source available" 

Download conf filed linked in the OP and on the website, shut down wallet client, put conf in your Roaming/RonPaulCoin folder, restart wallet client?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
January 03, 2014, 01:11:19 AM
Activity: 42
January 03, 2014, 12:44:06 AM
Has anyone have problems with http://rpc.muchhash.com/? I have been mining here for days and now I can really connect. My minign fails over to another pool. Seems like it cycles between this pool and another.,

They posted a bit ago saying they were getting attacks just recently. This is likely the reason. I've had a good amount of success with them overall since the 29th.

So whats going on? My failover pool http://ronpaulcoin.miners-point.com/ isnt working now either. Is Bernankeand Yellen now attacking? WTF man.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
January 03, 2014, 12:39:43 AM
going to be sweet when my 30 rpc confirms
January 03, 2014, 12:29:53 AM
The first 3 blocks are still listed incorrectly but all new blocks have 1 reward, and block/day estimates appear correctly!
happy mining!

Just a note, the unconfirmed that was mined before the fix may be incorrect. Once it is confirmed, the correct value should be shown

Awesome, thanks for confirming. Pointing 2.5 - 3 M/hs at the pool now!

January 03, 2014, 12:20:18 AM
Has anyone have problems with http://rpc.muchhash.com/? I have been mining here for days and now I can really connect. My minign fails over to another pool. Seems like it cycles between this pool and another.,

They posted a bit ago saying they were getting attacks just recently. This is likely the reason. I've had a good amount of success with them overall since the 29th.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2014, 12:20:01 AM
kb9nate check you messages email!
Activity: 42
January 03, 2014, 12:17:32 AM
January 03, 2014, 12:12:05 AM

UPDATE: They just got back to me, this should be fixed within a few minutes! Thanks for the understanding!

Thanks for getting on this so quickly. Can you confirm when you've see the fix has been made?

happy mining!

January 03, 2014, 12:10:27 AM

UPDATE: They just got back to me, this should be fixed within a few minutes! Thanks for the understanding!

Thanks for getting on this so quickly. Can you confirm when you've see the fix has been made?
Activity: 3
January 03, 2014, 12:10:08 AM

That would be a bad idea unless you have some serious power, and since you are asking how to, I don't think you have enough power. (No offense). Payout is only 1 coin per block and difficulty is already past 11. You are better off joining a pool.

I have been solo mining with 4-5 mh on a personal pool I set up.  I have been getting a block about every 2-3 hours.  It is frustrating when I hit a stretch of 6-7 hours with nothing, but it was awesome when I hit 3 blocks in 3 minutes.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
January 03, 2014, 12:06:29 AM
Why are auto payouts set to 1 and manual payouts set to .0001 RPC?

I think we need to change that as the other pools offer .01 RPC auto payouts.

What's the point in changing it to .01? Is there some benefit to it?

Other pools don't have 0.5% fee. I've upped my donation percentage because of it. Being like everyone else isn't necessarily good...
January 03, 2014, 12:04:44 AM
ahh gotcha, idk whats up with all the pools that dont know how to do simple math when they set them up, throws off the users lol. Do you have a pool you reccomend that works good? I am located in midwest USA.

For those of you that missed, the FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool up!!!
I'll keep the spamming to a minimum from here on out.

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees will be .5% (it is currently 0, but it is about to change, forgot to in original setup)
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

I believe this coin is to valuable to leave an entire coin in the pool.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll make the change!
Activity: 196
January 03, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

Activity: 196
January 03, 2014, 12:02:07 AM
ahh gotcha, idk whats up with all the pools that dont know how to do simple math when they set them up, throws off the users lol. Do you have a pool you reccomend that works good? I am located in midwest USA.

For those of you that missed, the FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool up!!!
I'll keep the spamming to a minimum from here on out.

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees will be .5% (it is currently 0, but it is about to change, forgot to in original setup)
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
If you appreciate the effort feel free to donate via mining in the pool or at:
REdU5PFpQvDV3VKCCGzwxhXcNhaf561kzJ

I believe this coin is to valuable to leave an entire coin in the pool.
Jump to: