Author

Topic: error - page 204. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 02, 2014, 06:59:14 PM
I've finally got what I think is the FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!

Tx Fees and withdrawel fees?
Activity: 23
January 02, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

Sweet! Will give it a try tonight and will give you a tweet now!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2014, 06:51:32 PM

Fees will be .5% (it is currently 0, but it is about to change, forgot to in original setup)
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
January 02, 2014, 05:11:58 PM
Do giveaways if you can. The difficult nature of this coin makes that hard, even if everyone who ever bought this coin donated 0.01 RPCs for it. I hope dev has some good mining rigs.

Got a twitter account? We're doing .001 for all new followers right now Smiley

The rest of your post was all good stuff too, I concur.
legendary
Activity: 1582
January 02, 2014, 04:42:46 PM
nice coin, good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 02, 2014, 03:41:50 PM
I believe the demand for this coin in rather low right now. That's to be expected since it has such smaller supply and people are drawn more to next 10000000000000000 supply coin that they can own 10 million of for less than 0.00001 btc and hope to make 100 btcs off of their sale or something along those lines.

Besides, they rather own something in millions than in decimals of RPC.

The deal breaker here is the political nature of this coin and possible massive outside attention you can bring into this coinage.

That, other currencies don't have.

Whether this just winds up being a pipe dream coin or something real depends ENTIRELY upon dev's and everyone's support for more publicity and marketing.

Do giveaways if you can. The difficult nature of this coin makes that hard, even if everyone who ever bought this coin donated 0.01 RPCs for it. I hope dev has some good mining rigs.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here - there has to be demand if a new alt coin rises beyond a nominal pump and dump status. Would you rather try to unload 100 rpcs at once for 0.07 btc each at the first go, or wait for it possibly see it rise to 0.3 due to increasing demand from publicity?

The key here is publicity and mass market driven demand. The ultimate answer to that is more and more publicity by those who truly support this coin and its figure.

Just like how ron paul made compromises to ensure future political aspects, we may have to loosen some ideas about the political slant of the coin if we want it is succeed. That means ok for give aways, and many things that might contradict the political stance of the figure in question.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 02, 2014, 03:34:10 PM
rpc.muchhash over 50%....  Shocked

I disabled the registrations for now.
Activity: 69
January 02, 2014, 03:13:21 PM
If RPC hits Dogecoin market cap in 3 months, which is easily possible since Dogecoin isn't that high, it will be .177 BTC each or $133 a coin.  If it hit quark market cap in 6 months, which is an extremely long time in cryptocurrency, it would be .288 BTC or $225 each.  This assumes the Quark market cap would be the same then as now, when in reality, cryptocurrency will probably see large growth in 2014, and BTC will probably be a lot higher than $800, making all of those prices much higher.  The govt could maybe blow everyone up with a nuclear weapon before then, though, so nothing is really guaranteed.

good analyses, hope its right! with exception of the nuck, lol that was a good laugh  Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 03:10:39 PM
Need more Ron Paul Coin votes to be added on Cryptsy exchange:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074/page/1

i got a feeling majority of those mining are not interested in it hitting any exchange right now. i imagine most miner's think this coin has huge potential and want to mine
as many as possible before hits the masses. idk maybe maybe not

Thats me.
legendary
Activity: 1260
January 02, 2014, 03:08:12 PM
If RPC hits Dogecoin market cap in 3 months, which is easily possible since Dogecoin isn't that high, it will be .177 BTC each or $133 a coin.  If it hit quark market cap in 6 months, which is an extremely long time in cryptocurrency, it would be .288 BTC or $225 each.  This assumes the Quark market cap would be the same then as now, when in reality, cryptocurrency will probably see large growth in 2014, and BTC will probably be a lot higher than $800, making all of those prices much higher.  The govt could maybe blow everyone up with a nuclear weapon before then, though, so nothing is really guaranteed.
Activity: 59
January 02, 2014, 03:01:28 PM
I noticed that also so I just switched to cryptocoinpools about a hour ago. So far have been getting better payout!!

I don't like cryptocoinpools Fees though.
January 02, 2014, 02:58:01 PM
rpc.muchhash over 50%....  Shocked
January 02, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

i got a feeling majority of those mining are not interested in it hitting any exchange right now. i imagine most miner's think this coin has huge potential and want to mine

Coins live or die by initial wave of publicity though.  If it hit coinwarz and was very high on the list and lots started to mine it, it could explode and take the highest slot behind BTC/LTC.  If nobody finds out about it, what's the point.

your right about that. from my pov as a die hard ron paul fan i am aware of the power and fury of the freedom movement, and i can see the potential of it going crazy.
others probably have this same feeling.
legendary
January 02, 2014, 02:44:33 PM

Coins live or die by initial wave of publicity though.  If it hit coinwarz and was very high on the list and lots started to mine it, it could explode and take the highest slot behind BTC/LTC.  If nobody finds out about it, what's the point.
Activity: 364
January 02, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

It took me 3 days to hit one RPC, I would like another week to at least get another one before they go big =P

What is your hash rate ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 02, 2014, 02:26:10 PM

It took me 3 days to hit one RPC, I would like another week to at least get another one before they go big =P
January 02, 2014, 02:20:37 PM

legendary
January 02, 2014, 02:02:40 PM

Activity: 270
January 02, 2014, 01:49:43 PM
I found a block while solo mining, showed up as immature, but then it vanished and never showed up in my balance. I've tried deleting everything but the wallet and restarting the qt client but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Prehaps the block you found was an orphan.  Sad
January 02, 2014, 01:41:31 PM
I found a block while solo mining, showed up as immature, but then it vanished and never showed up in my balance. I've tried deleting everything but the wallet and restarting the qt client but to no avail. Any suggestions?
Jump to: