Author

Topic: error - page 202. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 02, 2014, 11:58:27 PM
Is there anyone that can tell me how to try solo mining this?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2014, 11:52:45 PM
they have us listed as a wdc pool

https://www.livechains.net/index.php/pools

were we mining wdc?
there block reward appears to be 32 and the difficulty is significantly higher..
The difficulty matched ronpaulcoins.
I'm not sure what happened. .

The last block mined by your pool (7273) can be seen in the RPC blockchain here
http://rpc_blockcrawler.miners-point.com/index.php?block_hash=abc3d4abba1ef3cc670cd195396a982be0618e7463801c52ab8c0a40e26124b6

The payout of that block looks like 1.

It has the exact same time as your pool is reporting.  So it looks like you guys are mining RPC, the pool just has the wrong reward set.

Thanks for the investigatory work! I'm relieved to know we are at least on the right coin. I have access to some of the code and the admin settings but not all of the code. Its locked down to prevent me (or any other pool hoster) from stealing from the poolers! It'll get resolved as soon as livechains wakes up from there 60 hour harware upgrade marathon..

UPDATE: They just got back to me, this should be fixed within a few minutes! Thanks for the understanding!
Activity: 3
January 02, 2014, 11:41:55 PM

were we mining wdc?
there block reward appears to be 32 and the difficulty is significantly higher..

The last block mined by your pool (7273) can be seen in the RPC blockchain here
http://rpc_blockcrawler.miners-point.com/index.php?block_hash=abc3d4abba1ef3cc670cd195396a982be0618e7463801c52ab8c0a40e26124b6

The payout of that block looks like 1.

It has the exact same time as your pool is reporting.  So it looks like you guys are mining RPC, the pool just has the wrong reward set.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 02, 2014, 11:41:18 PM
Maybe we really are getting 50 RPC per block, it's magic! LOL

Do you have access to the code to make the change yourself?
January 02, 2014, 11:36:13 PM

were we mining wdc?

I do sincerely appreciate people not jumping to this being a scam pool and working with me. it means a lot!
January 02, 2014, 11:34:36 PM

were we mining wdc?

Doubtful since WDC diff is about 57 right now and my miners are reporting a diff of 11 which is where RPC is right now.
Funny how their wdc link does redirect to our RPC pool though.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
January 02, 2014, 11:31:14 PM

were we mining wdc?
Activity: 3
January 02, 2014, 11:28:24 PM
ctenc001, what are we mining here with a 50 block reward?

I just noticed this and immediately contacted livechains...
I will get this fixed immediately...
I sincerely apologize to the entire community for this problem. It will get resolved.

looking at it, I think we are in fact mining ronpaulcoins, however they left the estimates and everything synched up to the litecoin blockchain.

If you check line 383 in public/include/config/global.inc.php  you can set the reward there.   It looks like if that is set to 50 the pool will try to pay 50, even if the block doesn't pay out that much.  Only been using mpos for 2 days now so I might be wrong though.
January 02, 2014, 11:28:03 PM

I sincerely apologize to the entire community for this problem. It will get resolved.

looking at it, I think we are in fact mining ronpaulcoins, however they left the estimates and everything synched up to the litecoin blockchain.

I thought something like that might be happening.  The way they were talking about coffee and hangovers in their forum I figured they just missed changing the front end calcs.

This seems to be the most likely scenario, and thanks for the understanding! I hope to have it resolved soon! ...If any of them are still awake lol <_<'
The difficulty is at least right, so i'm pretty sure its the right coin.

Agreed.  Looks like they may be in France so they are likely passed out by now.
January 02, 2014, 11:22:44 PM

I thought something like that might be happening.  The way they were talking about coffee and hangovers in their forum I figured they just missed changing the front end calcs.

This seems to be the most likely scenario, and thanks for the understanding! I hope to have it resolved soon! ...If any of them are still awake lol <_<'
The difficulty is at least right, so i'm pretty sure its the right coin.
January 02, 2014, 11:14:53 PM

I thought something like that might be happening.  The way they were talking about coffee and hangovers in their forum I figured they just missed changing the front end calcs.
January 02, 2014, 11:08:36 PM

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
January 02, 2014, 10:53:15 PM
Hey Colin,

Hows it going on the PR front? Is there anything I can do to assist with? Really keen to get this infront of the relevant media outlets!

We have certainly left orbit Grin

Sev

I have to catch up on some posts to me. I was gone for 1/3 of a day :p

Yes, we've definitely left orbit.

Honestly, any PR is welcome at this point. My prime interest right now is in getting on exchanges. If everyone who reads this can pick an exchange or two and email them with a request to add RonPaulCoin, then I think we will have it added in short order. If the exchange operators get annoyed to the point where they add it just so they stop getting asked to!

If you have any additional ideas, feel free to do them and let me know what has been done. Then onaboat can tweet it.

As a good note, yesterday I installed google analytics on the website to see how much traffic we were getting. It said 650 visitors. I'd say that is pretty good for the first day of the new website design launch.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ua3dr/pls_add_ron_paul_coin_rpc_comment_if_you_support/

Activity: 622
www.cryptobetfair.com
January 02, 2014, 10:53:02 PM
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
January 02, 2014, 10:52:45 PM
interesting, how's the mining going?
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 02, 2014, 10:51:31 PM
Hey Colin,

Hows it going on the PR front? Is there anything I can do to assist with? Really keen to get this infront of the relevant media outlets!

We have certainly left orbit Grin

Sev

I have to catch up on some posts to me. I was gone for 1/3 of a day :p

Yes, we've definitely left orbit.

Honestly, any PR is welcome at this point. My prime interest right now is in getting on exchanges. If everyone who reads this can pick an exchange or two and email them with a request to add RonPaulCoin, then I think we will have it added in short order. If the exchange operators get annoyed to the point where they add it just so they stop getting asked to!

If you have any additional ideas, feel free to do them and let me know what has been done. Then onaboat can tweet it.

As a good note, yesterday I installed google analytics on the website to see how much traffic we were getting. It said 650 visitors. I'd say that is pretty good for the first day of the new website design launch.
Activity: 59
January 02, 2014, 10:46:04 PM
Activity: 170
January 02, 2014, 10:38:48 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ua3dr/pls_add_ron_paul_coin_rpc_comment_if_you_support/

i requested RPC be added to coinedup.com  

pls comment and support this
January 02, 2014, 10:38:18 PM
I've finally got what I think is the FIRST NORTH AMERICAN pool up!!!

URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Please sign up and give it a try!!
Fees will be .5% (it is currently 0, but it is about to change, forgot to in original setup)
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

I just redirected my miners to your pool.  I'm wondering why your blocks are reporting 50 coins each though.  Front-end mistake only I'm hoping?
Activity: 672
January 02, 2014, 10:11:03 PM
How long it supposed to take for coins to show up in the pool? Been mining for a while now and not 1 yet, says I should get a couple hundred in a day.

What's your hash rate? A couple hundred RPCs a day doesn't sound right.

about 2600khs , http://198.50.157.243/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

according to that I would think I would have something by now...thoughts?

indeed the pool calculations are DEAD wrong! ^^ with diff @ 9 & 3700Mh i was making 7rpc/day
Jump to: