Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 13. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
tell us a little more about the donation system?
Of course, we are introducing in Play2Live the usual system of donations, which is on existing platforms.
Thanks to the implementation of this functionality on the blockbuster Level Up Chain, all members have new opportunities:
Transparency for all participants in the system for the purpose and progress of fund-raising
Streamer will be able to receive real-time statistics on all users of the system who have ever made donations and encourage them at their discretion.
Looks really promising, good luck to you guys!
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Of course, we are introducing in Play2Live the usual system of donations, which is on existing platforms.
Thanks to the implementation of this functionality on the blockbuster Level Up Chain, all members have new opportunities:
Transparency for all participants in the system for the purpose and progress of fund-raising
Streamer will be able to receive real-time statistics on all users of the system who have ever made donations and encourage them at their discretion.
What is the structure of crowdfunding of the platform?
Hello! Sure, on the platform, there will be a constant system of voting with project tokens for the type of content that users wanna see. In the course of voting (donations) for a particular championship / other content, users are given the opportunity to 'design' the content, taking into account their wishes: for example, you can choose the broadcast commentators, the format of the meeting, and even the venue when certain values are reached in the collections. Realization of championships / types of content will be carried out by the regular partners of the Play2Live platform.  At the same time, fees can be collected for a sufficiently large number of events. It can be one annual big championship, regular monthly and even weekly championships - the users themselves can choose the format of events that they want to support.
Everyone knows that users do not like watching ads and they are ready to fight it with any available means? how did you find a solution to this problem?
Hi! Yeah, we all don’t like watching unwanted ad.. the percentage of use of tools such as AdBlock, on platforms like Twitch.tv, sometimes reaches 80%. Users do not like advertising and try to bypass it in all ways. It is also obvious that in every two cases of three ads do not match the target audience. The time has come for new solutions, where the user himself will be given a choice whether he wants to watch this or that advertisement at all.
Activity: 44
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Activity: 77
What is the structure of crowdfunding of the platform?
Activity: 31
Everyone knows that users do not like watching ads and they are ready to fight it with any available means? how did you find a solution to this problem?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I see a lot of people wanting to buy a coin, who did not have time on the ICO. I'll wait for you on the stock exchange do not worry)
Hm... but when is exchange will be? Hope it will be soon. Project is really good.
Activity: 58
I see a lot of people wanting to buy a coin, who did not have time on the ICO. I'll wait for you on the stock exchange do not worry)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can we earn coins yet? When will the program be in test phase?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The more I learn this project, the more I like it. Your idea is very unique. It will bring good luck to your project.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Live stories!! everything seems so unnatural. Even this chat
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
He is on the Advisory Board
Activity: 53
David Drake is affiliated?
Activity: 14
admin,hi!  how does the betting work? is it p2p betting just like on betfair.com? -> I offer my quota and someone else needs to accept it or is it betting against play2live as the market maker?
Betting is an integral part of eSports. Play2Live publishes the coefficients from different bookmakers (which provide their API for integration into the platform and agree to accept LUC as a means of payment for these types of bets). Users can wager on several betting websites simultaneously while watching the stream broadcast without the need to actually visit these websites. After bets have been approved by bookmakers via API, users will be redirected to their websites. Bets are placed in LUC and earnings are formed according to the model of revenue sharing with bookmakers.
ok! Wish u luck
Activity: 36
well, I’m late for the sale..
Pages:
Jump to: