Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 18. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Eternal Trusts Tokens serve as a fuel that helps automatically fulfill our clients’ goals.The team reviewed about its platform and they well discussed to understand all of their user
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Eternal trust is such a very stunning project and looks new to my eyes. Imagine that we are talking here about our assets and trust, with them we can be worry free,our investment is safe and secure. Hope to see this project on its great success.
Activity: 280
Eternal Trusts Token is the currency of our platform, which also functions as a  “kickstarter” for biotech  products and services. which is a good platform for new and innovative products  to enter in this market. revolutionary like this projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I visited the site and spent 30 minutes reading carefully white paper. Everything from concept to service and platform is no problem.
The team is strong enough.
If the ICO is successful, there is no reason for this project to fail.
Unfortunately I am having to support the signature for another project ....  Undecided

Me too,i spent more than half hour to read about this project..and on my observation,this project is one of the best...keep it up team..best of luck
Activity: 224
Eternal trusts is created to change our future technology. In view of this project, i am sure it will be very successful because all teams have big influences in their field. More improvements to come for ETT.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
ETT is the best for people who want's to have an investment for lifetime, effective asset management of trust funds will lead to a high quality of client's life, rehabilitation, and adaptation to new conditions. That is what they focus on about in this project.

Yes this quality they have will put them to success. I do think that this project has a good and intelligent team that builds that kind of platform. I am very sure that this will be supported by most investors. Goodluck Team Eternel Trust!!
ETT is the best for people who want's to have an investment for lifetime, effective asset management of trust funds will lead to a high quality of client's life, rehabilitation, and adaptation to new conditions. That is what they focus on about in this project.
Activity: 140
Eternal Trusts will be put into human world history if their project will reach the roof of success. Huge amount of cost, time and efforts will be put into this for it to become achievable.
Activity: 28
Looks interesting! I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Eternal trusts blockchain platform is designed to solve an important problem with the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. This type of project is very helpful in our community in terms of deferred payments.

Thanks)
I recently became acquainted with this project and decided to join because the project team did a great unique project !A good project concept, developed by a professional team looking to the future and achieving success

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Eternal trusts blockchain platform is designed to solve an important problem with the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. This type of project is very helpful in our community in terms of deferred payments.
Activity: 322
I like the idea wherein members of Eternal Trusts can choose the type of products or services they want that will prolong or improve their life and what's more the company will carry them out once science and technology can provide it.
Eternal Trusts Tokens serve as a fuel that helps automatically fulfill our clients’ goals. Which can be a great help for aspiring clients to build their own businesses too. They really focus on that intuition.
Activity: 84
I think this project will be a really good project for it offers something like a life insurance. An eternal trust token it is
Activity: 378
I think the idea of creating a platform like this was very challenging. Eternal Trust project has a very unique concept that was never been seen on any other platform. For sure, the team is very motivated and working hard to make this project a successful one. I salute the team for creating a platform with a concept like this. Using technology combining into blockchain to preserve life was indeed amazing.
On May 19-20, Eternal Trusts will participate in WBCSUMMIT in Moscow, along with 100+ ICO-projects and 200+ experts in the fields of fintech, logistics, mining, medicine, trading, and education. This is a perfect opportunity for you to see and evaluate many projects in person, seek advice from the best experts in different fields, and discuss prospects and hopes of the industry with like-minded professionals.

We will be happy to see you there and answer any questions about the project. See you tomorrow!

Eternal Trust help their clients to select objectives that will be autonomously executed from the set of existing package which plan to collect through bounty program with the help of their customers.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 238
Eternal Trust help their clients to select objectives that will be autonomously executed from the set of existing package which plan to collect through bounty program with the help of their customers.
Pages:
Jump to: