Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 16. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Earning trust is like looking for a needle in the sand. It is really hard. But with ETT you don't have to worry of entrusting your investments because it is truly secured and reliable.

This project is such a big one involving our future dreams so trust is a must and the team is setting and showing it to everyone.
Activity: 294
Earning trust is like looking for a needle in the sand. It is really hard. But with ETT you don't have to worry of entrusting your investments because it is truly secured and reliable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hi admin,just wanna ask if you have any bounty campaign for this project..thanks and godbless

Yes it could be a big help they have bounty campaigns. The good quality that they have will be spread through social media and blog sites. In this way many investors will know about their project and will surely support their platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi admin,just wanna ask if you have any bounty campaign for this project..thanks and godbless
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I visited the site and expended an hour show cautiously blanched article. Everything from big brain to assistance and program is no hitch.The line-up is bulk enough.
Activity: 238
As an investor I'm looking a project that would set a life time partner and profitable ways and now I found this Eternal Trusts a good investment to be with and I'm looking forward now and for the brighter futures awaits to everyone.
The opportunity to embrace of how the team unite themselves in keeping this project possible to meet the demand and expectation of their client
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
All investors are looking for the right path to invest their money , I think eternal trusts is the best option. So this is the best project to put investment.
Activity: 98
The Eternal Trusts project now has a WeChat group! We will be happy to see you among our subscribers there, it is easy to find us, the ID is Eternal Trusts.

WeChat is the most popular online messenger in China with a reach of over a billion people and an active user base of 600 million people. We are sure we will find a lot of people among these users who will be interested in what our project can offer!

If you're interested in a lifetime investment, Eternal Trust project is the best option for that.. And I think thats a good idea, a lifetime investments also means a lifetime profit.. Beside, Eternal Trust focuses in human health, so I think its best to put an investments here..
Indeed! Eternal trusts offered a life time project  that would engage into a life time profit and the uniqueness of this Eternal Tusts is the deferred puchases of future techonogies where in it fits my interests because they give importance of human health.
Activity: 280
If you're interested in a lifetime investment, Eternal Trust project is the best option for that.. And I think thats a good idea, a lifetime investments also means a lifetime profit.. Beside, Eternal Trust focuses in human health, so I think its best to put an investments here..
That is what they are focus in, giving a real life trust fund for the elders and several demography. investment in this project is really helpful in life. They even research about futuristic approach in science that can impact our lives.
Activity: 378
Eternal Trusts team is going on an Asian Crypto-Tour. Behind we have events in Russia and Europe with even more work ahead of us in promoting and realizing our project.
We are sure that the Asian market today holds the most promise, so the Eternal Trusts project has decided to do its own first roadshow across China! We’ll visit four biggest IT hubs in Asia and deliver pitches for potential investors and event participants!

🔘 23 May we are at a meet-up in Shanghai
🔘 25 May Eternal Trusts team arrives in Guangzhou
🔘 28 May we are meeting with investors in Shenzhen
🔘 30 May we pitch our project to potential investors in Chengdu

☑️ Watch our news on our social media!

https://b.radikal.ru/b16/1805/1c/cb75a2942148.jpg
Wow, good for your project! More and more investors and spectators will surely appreciate your team effort about this. More promotion, more investors to come. I hope your Showcase will be filled with people hungry to learn more.
Team are all brilliant in sharing ideas of how this project will going to work out all over the world and now here comes you will round it to expose more of this Eternal Trusts project to be known and also you allow everyone to grab the services and products you prepared and that suits the interest's of investor's because it's a lifetime partner and it is profitable at the same time.
Good luck team!
Activity: 140
Eternal Trusts team is going on an Asian Crypto-Tour. Behind we have events in Russia and Europe with even more work ahead of us in promoting and realizing our project.
We are sure that the Asian market today holds the most promise, so the Eternal Trusts project has decided to do its own first roadshow across China! We’ll visit four biggest IT hubs in Asia and deliver pitches for potential investors and event participants!

This will definitely boost this project's probability of success. Through this roadshows it can gather more investors and supporters that will help the project make it real.
Activity: 280

Wow, good for your project! More and more investors and spectators will surely appreciate your team effort about this. More promotion, more investors to come. I hope your Showcase will be filled with people hungry to learn more.
Activity: 98

Eternal Trust is the best platforms to be investing right now especially if you value health because through this investment they will use it to have extensive research to have a biomedical breakthrough to the problems usually encounter. It is the investment for life
I agree they also give the priority objective is outlined by the client and devided into products like components
What a great opportunity to grab of what Eternal trusts offered to us and also to avail the blockchain platform for deffered purposes. It deals for the future so I believe the team behind this project prepare a good future to all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think this project has the potential for future success,I hope it will be a great success. i can say this is a good project because they keep promising until the ico end
Activity: 294
Pre-sale is about to end. Almost two weeks left. How much percentage of the estimated $2Mcap  was already reached?
Pages:
Jump to: