Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 24. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting because the platform is making a system that guarantees autonomous deferred purchases of emerging biomedical and other vital services. With this, it can make our standard of living improved.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Looks very promising project..goodluck dev and to the whole team,can i have your telegram link?i wanna join in your telegram.

Eternal Trust has now more than 10,000 members in their telegram and unfortunately its already full. This only proves how great this project really is. Check and visit their official telegram group here https://t.me/eternaltrusts
Looks very promising project..goodluck dev and to the whole team,can i have your telegram link?i wanna join in your telegram.
Activity: 280
Good stats on your project, do you guys have a bounty where I can join to?I'm looking for an active bounty now ansd I think your company might be a great one.
Yes, they have a bounty program and I joined social media campaign to support this project. ETT had a potential to success.
Well it is good to know that they have a bounty program. It also helps the company to get some recognition and be known for doing transactions by giving stakes and coins for their advertisers. I'll check their bounty later, thanks!
Activity: 84
it seems your project is unique to others, I want to know if you have referral program and if you have is there limitation for the referral?
yes I think they will have their own referral program. They are already having their own token presales and hey it is live. We should join social media campaign too. 
Activity: 238
Good stats on your project, do you guys have a bounty where I can join to?I'm looking for an active bounty now ansd I think your company might be a great one.
Yes, they have a bounty program and I joined social media campaign to support this project. ETT had a potential to success.
Eternal trusts is going to be successful in the market because many advertisers and social medias will support this kind of project as they can save more money doing advertisement.
it seems your project is unique to others, I want to know if you have referral program and if you have is there limitation for the referral?
Activity: 224
One thing that caught my attention about Eternal Trust is that, this is a blockchain  platform that guarantees autonomous deffered purchase of critically important technologies that are not yet available. Simple but excellent concept.
Activity: 84
When you say creating services and designing products? How will this project establish such services or products?
Do you have any plans for the remaining tokens after the big sale? will you spread it for the early buyers or you will burn it like other ICO's do?
Activity: 126
the project idea is quite interesting and i can see great opportunity in this project , the ico ratings were absolutely amazing since it earned a high rating which shows that the project were very trusted . the whitepaper is well thought and very detailed and information connects to the teams mission . i like the project
Activity: 294
For the feature of personal selection of packaged products, do you have a presentation for the examples of each package?
Activity: 322
For this kind of technology this is the time! Such a campaign to create the necessary for the society programs and applications that will be in demand in the future!! This is a great project with a lot of potential, and the challenge to get this into mass adoption! I believe very much in this project. I have gone through the website and i say its worth my time. Excellent project and an amazing team.
Activity: 378
This project gain top rated tokensale at ICO Bench globally. Worth investing platform. And it offer a great deal, they're giving 50% discount right now.. Very generous team.
Eternal Trust build a market place that will connect potential costumers of innovative services with contractors..
Activity: 112
Excellent project this project has a unique factors that will make every investors to deal with this project hoping that presale will be sold early good luck
Activity: 322
Eternal Trust is really a big innovation in blockchain technology! Great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Amazing project with intelligent group of advisors and team. Looks like this will be one of the top in trading cryptocurrency this year. With their intelligent team, Eternal Trust will surely be successful. I will support this platform too. Goodluck Eternal Trust Team.
Pages:
Jump to: