Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 19. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Eternal trusts blockchain project is creating a platform for anyone who wants to design their own products and services. This will help everyone and out community in purchasing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I love this project you will have your wealth if you trade with it and you will have your health if you invest about it. Great project
Activity: 112
I like this project its very unique and seems legit i encourage every one to visit the site to know more abaut the project and join the discussion here on bitcointalk thread
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
We at Eternal Trusts believe that science is the most powerful force to do good for humanity

More experts are inclined to think of the human brain as a biological “computer” that stores all information about a person, including memory and personality. Due to outstanding scientific progress of the recent years, it seems more plausible now than ever that it will be possible to safely preserve the brain for long periods of time and bring it back to life in the future, either in its biological form or by transferring the information that it contains to another computational “substrate”. If this mindset is shared by more researchers, companies, and the society in general, then it becomes much more likely that the needed technologies will arrive soon to allow people to escape death, making it only a pause in their indefinitely long lives.

To accelerate this process, Eternal Trusts are building a platform that would enable autonomous selection and purchasing of vital biomedical technologies that are expected to appear in the future. Just imagine a world where the dream of life extension can become an achievable reality for the generations living today!

Through smart contracts, AI, and reliable legal structures called purpose trusts, we guarantee that as soon as a necessary technology required by our clients appears on the market, all transactions, which ensure the technology is delivered, will be made automatically. As part of the process, we look for providers that preserve and store our clients’ brains and bodies. So, if the clients’ goals of life extension are not achievable in their lifetime, if and when the scientific progress will advance enough, they will be brought back to life from the preserved biomaterial. As we manage the assets of our clients in the purpose trusts, we seek to grow their value, which ensures that there is enough funds when it is due to purchase necessary procedures. Decentralization, selection of the best biotech providers, and asset management are some of the very important features of the platform that provide a high probability of successful life extension, higher than the more basic models used today by cryopreservation companies.

In principle, Eternal Trusts is not limited to procedures with biomaterials and can guarantee the acquisition of any high-tech service as soon as it becomes ethical, legal and available in the market. By aggregating demand, the platform provides scientists with valuable data to analyze when determining the direction of R&D and looking for external investments. Hence, by contributing to Eternal Trusts, you have the power to directly influence the future.

For more details about the project please visit our website: http://eternaltrusts.io/

eternal trust will be another success so i definitely encourage people to be part of this great project since it has the best ICO rating that is hard to achieve. Team made such a brilliant idea and on their whitepaper there are lot more of things to be developed so there will be more exciting projects will be added on eternal trust . Thanks to the obedient and inteligent team for making this the best project concept

Thank you so much! Smiley
The idea of ​​the project is very good and I like that. But the project management team needs to have a marketing strategy so that the project can get closer to the community and the investor, which is critical to the success of the project.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
Activity: 196
The idea of ​​the project is very good and I like that. But the project management team needs to have a marketing strategy so that the project can get closer to the community and the investor, which is critical to the success of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Thanks to this project the community has chance to improve the standard of living. I will look forward to good news and interesting publications!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
eternal trust will be another success so i definitely encourage people to be part of this great project since it has the best ICO rating that is hard to achieve. Team made such a brilliant idea and on their whitepaper there are lot more of things to be developed so there will be more exciting projects will be added on eternal trust . Thanks to the obedient and inteligent team for making this the best project concept
Hi dev,i love to read all the positive comments about this project...surely a lot people will invest here,after i get my salary i will buy this tokens and hold it for so long...
Godbless to the whole team
Activity: 126
what makes me interested in eternal trust blockchain was the rating on the ICO review which gives postive feedback from the people , high rating shows how trusted and legit the project is ,and also it will enhanced trust among the people and will attract more  people to support the project . i wish team will be more on focusing on developing the project so there will be more exciting things that will come out in this project
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The project is really good and with an excellent team. All the same great I think! Innovations in the world are now very welcome. I have great hope that all worthwhile projects will be shot.
Eternal trusts project is to create a decentralized storage of objective and legal agreements for all customers so this is one of the main factors for this project on how they use the decentralized system.
Activity: 201
Seeing this kind of project is really rare this days, Eternal trust gives us the vision on how the right blockchain platform should be and what the goal of project was. the purpose of this is to avoid deffered purchases , Future technologies is what they in to.
Activity: 280
I like this idea of bringing the future closer to us, with the use of crucial inventions and discoveries to pull investors. Also, showing your potentials and stats will increase your companies popularity among others.
Activity: 76
Try investing to this platform and it will be worth seeing the vision and performance of this project really made me realize that it is trustable and will have a bright future ahead.  they have great stats and feedbacks.  surely supporting this ETT.
Activity: 234
This project has a potential to succeed by the way they handle their page,  the platform itself, i was hoping that the transaction  to this blockchain is as smooth as other platfor. I will support eternal trust for the future purpose.
Activity: 96
the project is way advance and part of innovation , i see that many will support the project since the idea is so brilliant . the team behind the project made such an amazing concept where they can persuade the interest of the people . more success with the project and wish you all the best
Activity: 126
the project concept really amazed me , its another form of innovation of modern technology , i recognize the team for creating such a brilliant idea that will give interest to the people . I will support this project since it is a promising one . Goodluck to the team and eternal trust blockchain
Activity: 280
This project will improve our transportation even in air , or land. It will be one of the most awaiting advance technology in transportation that can transport in the near future.
I didn't knew that, but they have great stats to be prove us that their company can handle this type of market. With a lot of supports coming from the promoters,, this will grow even more bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: