Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 21. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Very great porject to start with in this market. What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
Activity: 126
team made such a big opportunity for the token holders they will get benefit into its project since many opportunities will be open for those who who bought the token , team made such a wonderful project and i can see great success here . i hope for its best and goodluck to the team
Activity: 238
I personally treat this eternal trust project as an opportunity,Yes! the opportunity to embrace of how the team unite themselves in keeping this project possible to meet the demand and expectation of their client. Believing so that the platform together with the support of the blockchain that maybe able to provide a fast,transparent and a long term trust for future purposes that eternal trust bring in the market.
I'm looking forward for the success of this project!
Activity: 98
I  love this statement about ETT tokens that its  uniqueness allows us  to buy a unique product which is impossible to buy through any different means.This is really an innovation nowadays that almost all would be digital..I am very excited for its launching.
Eternal Trust create an AI-based framework that autonomously checks for the availability of suitable contractors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The eternal trusts project uses the technology of smart contracts to program deferred transactions and once the implementation of a particular task is possible. Very great idea from the team.
Merit: 1
THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN FORUM in Monaco started today – the Eternal Trusts team is participating in this event! On the second day of the forum we will also be ready to answer all your questions! https://monaco-international-blockchain.io/

Merit: 1
Without any doubt, this project has a great idea and I think that in the near future I will see the launch of their platform. The idea of creating a platform for the preservation of information and people for the future is not new, but this approach is unique. I believe everyone who will invest their money in the project Eternal Trust, will be able to see the future. And customers who bought a body conservation, will meet in centuries and will live better than we do.
I totally agree with you one thing that keep my mind thinking over with an impressive way of how this amazing team  build up a project that no one can neglect for because from the platform itself and by the support of smart contract that able to meet the needs of their client now and in the future.

Thank you very much!

I remind everyone that we have a telegram chat in which we answer your questions in real time! Join now!
https://t.me/eternaltrusts
Activity: 322
Eternal trust looks so very interesting project! The idea in this platform was very imformative and unique. Wish for the success of this project at the near future!
Without any doubt, this project has a great idea and I think that in the near future I will see the launch of their platform. The idea of creating a platform for the preservation of information and people for the future is not new, but this approach is unique. I believe everyone who will invest their money in the project Eternal Trust, will be able to see the future. And customers who bought a body conservation, will meet in centuries and will live better than we do.
I totally agree with you one thing that keep my mind thinking over with an impressive way of how this amazing team  build up a project that no one can neglect for because from the platform itself and by the support of smart contract that able to meet the needs of their client now and in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
After reading the official website and technical document, and made sure that the project definitely has a future!We can only wish success to the team!I hope we will be able to see the platform working soon!
Activity: 196
I have visited your website and It can be understood from the information you gave that the project is somewhat unique, clean and decent. I hope this project will be successful
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It looks like it is so, although nowadays many new projects are popping up, but every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects. and I am sure that excellence in this project can attract the attention of many potential investors.
Eternal trusts offers also on how to store plans and dreams for future purposes.I'm interested to know of what assurance you have in securing and meeting that expectation for the future?
Activity: 112
The platform will find you a suitable contractor. Dreaming of an interplanetary trip? Simple! Or maybe you want to share this amazing future with your significant other, and that’s possible too!
thanks for the info now i know how ett make life easier i think its good to invest in this kind of ico since they have a good vision and good team
Activity: 224
ETT blockchain platform is making a dream into a reality whenever it becomes ethically acceptable, legal and affordable. Do we want to live in the future and recieve protection and gueardianship? Then ETT is the perfect answer for everyone.
Activity: 280
Goodluck on your pre-sale ETT, I do have a question though if the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can I use the project for future plans? Like for example travel, retirement or even use it as a savings? But will these assets that will be in Eternal be corrected according to the current date?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Eternal trusts is a great opportunity that is using their blockchain platform. This project is really going to success because of the hard working and dedication of the team and dev.
The platform will find you a suitable contractor. Dreaming of an interplanetary trip? Simple! Or maybe you want to share this amazing future with your significant other, and that’s possible too!
Pages:
Jump to: