Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 27. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others.
Activity: 71
Hi admin. I want to know of How you will determined tokens to be sold during Ico?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The composition of the project plan is very comprehensive. All the planning activities can be seen in the roadmap of the project.

Thank you for your support sir!
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The composition of the project plan is very comprehensive. All the planning activities can be seen in the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 78
It's the external KYC provider who will be checking everything, Sum and Substance. They are pretty popular on token sales lately. Tokens are to be distributed only after KYC passed
Good luck!!!
I have joined one of the best projects of late. Do not miss the opportunity for future prospects.

Thank you sir!
This project is getting better every day! The creators of the project invested a lot of work, so I also joined them! The project has a great future, it's a fact!

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 4
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Good luck!!!
I have joined one of the best projects of late. Do not miss the opportunity for future prospects.
Activity: 110
This project is getting better every day! The creators of the project invested a lot of work, so I also joined them! The project has a great future, it's a fact!
Activity: 84
Like such a technology project, keep your enthusiastic work and make our wish possible. Our lives have been extended.
I agree! you brought us by extending our lives in the project you have, I would be glad to stay connected with this kind of project.
Thank you for you support sir!)
We want to remind you about our referral program! You can earn up to 5% of the amount of the contribution by your referral.

The referral bonus is paid in a cryptocurrency, which is your referral used to buy tokens of the project, not ETT tokens !!! If you desire, your reward you can be converted into the token of the project.

Only those who are registered on the site receive their own referral link http://eternaltrusts.io/

You will find your referral link in your personal account. There you can also see the latest statistics:

* how many referrals have registered on your link;
* how many referrals bought tokens;
* how many tokens are you credited to under the referral program.

The more contributors we attract to the project by joint efforts, the more successful it will be!
Like such a technology project, keep your enthusiastic work and make our wish possible. Our lives have been extended.

Thank you for you support sir!)
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
your project looks promising, the price is also cheap if we compare the price and the total token supply in your project with other project.

what is the maximum reserve for this coin?

What do you mean, sir?

I like this project he looks promising. I learned more about the project  by studying white paper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are positive impressions.

Thank you for your support sir!
Pages:
Jump to: