Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 29. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I find this project with a great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Do you know that in 1626 the Indians sold Manhattan island for $ 30?

This deal is considered to be one of the worst in history, but is it like that?

It can be calculated that if this money had been placed on the current account at the annual rate of 10%, the cost of the capital this year would be 504 quadrillion (504 723 861 114 838 000) US dollars…

Why did we come up with this example? To say, that while creating a trust you do not just put money in a safe, but you guarantee long term asset management of those assets. The company is interested in the fact that the amount in your account is constantly growing (it takes a percentage as a management fee), which means that the money is not depreciate. Thus, the purchase of virtually any goal that you have programmed with Eternal Trusts, is possible and achievable if there is a suitable contractor found while the Trust is operational.

http://eternaltrusts.io/

Smart Contracts Serve as base for Eternal Trusts Platform

If you’re interested in cryptocurrencies or blockchain, you might have heard the term “smart contract”. Let us speak about it a little.

So, a smart contract is a digital algorithm or a set of conditions that, upon triggering, allow parties to exchange funds, shares or other assets. Usually this financial instrument is cryptocurrencies.

How does it work? Here’s an example.

Have you ever bought real estate? If the answer is yes, you probably know that you need a notary officer to make the transaction, and that means additional charges for the buyer. Smart contracts allow to forego the services of middlemen such as banks, lawyers, notary officers etc. since the contract checks the contractual obligations by itself before verifying it. An asset or a currency is then entered into the program. After that the contract fulfilment is supervised by the program. As soon as the conditions are fulfilled, the parties exchange assets. The seller receives a specific sum of money while the buyer receives the good. In other words, everything is done automatically.

It is Ethereum smart contracts that became the base for the Eternal Trusts platform. Upon creating a trust we generate a smart contract with your objective or dream in it and as soon as it becomes available, the deal executes automatically! This removes the so-called human element, and smart contracts can exist for indefinite periods of time. Along with them the system will also live on and patiently wait for you until all the conditions fall into place and allow the deal to be executed, fulfilling your dream.

Activity: 31
Activity: 65
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
and here someone answers questions? maybe team members or manager? I would like to know when the launch of the platform is planned?
Activity: 76
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
can you give me a little explanation about this big project? because i see this ETERNAL TRUSTS project very promising. how the price this token, hard cap or soft cap, exchange and others.
I believe if the project can give big profits to investors and prize hunters.

Soft cap:   7’000’000 USD
Hard cap:   Will be announced later
If you have any questions, we will gladly answer them in our chat in the network of telegrams https://t.me/eternaltrusts. Thank you for your trust!
That’s awesome! The team is really going to be a game changer now. People will get a clear understanding of the platform, which will increase the number of investors to a significant amount. Overall the platform will really be interactive and won’t leave any queries in their users mind.

I'm looking forward to seeing this project reach its target soft cap and hard cap hopefully more investors like the advertisers out there will support this just like us.
Activity: 168
can you give me a little explanation about this big project? because i see this ETERNAL TRUSTS project very promising. how the price this token, hard cap or soft cap, exchange and others.

If you have any questions, we will gladly answer them in our chat in the network of telegrams https://t.me/eternaltrusts. Thank you for your trust!
That’s awesome! The team is really going to be a game changer now. People will get a clear understanding of the platform, which will increase the number of investors to a significant amount. Overall the platform will really be interactive and won’t leave any queries in their users mind.
Activity: 112
This is really something new very unique and remarkable this something that can get the attention of investors this is the best ico i ever known

Activity: 196
The idea of the research groups are unique, because they analyze the potential demand for their latest developments and the customer's unique product to create smart contracts and infrastructure that will ensure autonomous purchasing of future services.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
We could became an early bird for the bounty campaign of this project, since the starting date for the pre-ico still in the next few moments .
That would be a good chance to get more stakes fro the bounty.
When you input a dream into Eternal Trusts, you can be sure – it will be fulfilled! Why? Because we don’t have any other choice but to fulfill your wish, and it’s built into the very mechanism of trusts. Let’s try and make sense of how it all works!

So, by inputting on the blockchain an objective that is not yet possible or achievable at this time, the client supplies his input with a number of additional goals, which in turn allows to set priorities.

So, it’s always good to enter the top priority objective first, for example within 200 years try to revive you with your consciousness and memories intact using stored genetic material and then transfer your funds multiplied after all this time.

You can supplement the objective with additional ones: help with education (so you don’t end up feeling like a caveman after 200 years of technology has gone by), fix health issues (or rectify as many deviations from the generally acceptable norm as possible), help with legal issues (documents and ID). One more possible additional objective: the platform can only activate the sequence of purchases if the client’s purchasing power matches the average of the top 1% (2-3-5%, you name it) of the population at the time of check.

You can also set a so-called realistic target – in case 200 years is not enough to complete the priority objective for any reason. In some cases case it may sound like this: transfer the biomaterial for cloning and pass all the assets to my genetic copy, help with education, health and legal issues.

And if by the end of the period none of the above is possible, you can obligate the trustee to pass the multiplied assets to your closest genetic relatives, and if there aren’t any, spend the money on charity.

Thus the trustee has a precise wish from the client on what to do, which means the Eternal Trusts project infrastructure will ensure every dream is fulfilled if it’s technologically possible within the client’s preset timeframe.

Activity: 140
We are looking forward for more amazing ideas and updates. And Hoping for continuous success of this project and also to those people behind eternal trust and Congrats all.
Activity: 182
It's an amazing platform and promising project now a days with regards to implementing and be part of crypto currency world trading,this serve to be an attraction to consumers.the best part of this is that long term goal of the project..best of success for the team.
Activity: 168
Just like other people here in the community of crypto currency, I am looking forward into this project,  The ETERNAL TRUST ( ETL) team is really making their full effort to make this project reach what they should to fulfill their ultimate goals. I will stay to this project and waut for more updates to see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: