Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 30. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The perspective project for everyone attention. The cohesive team of professionals with the fine project for our investments. Good luck Eternal Trust team we're waiting for your successful future.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Kudos to the team and developers of this project. A great way of utilizing the use of blockchain and a great ecosystem.
Activity: 112
This prove that blockchain is not all abaut mining and trading this project is very different it change the face of crypto currency and bring it to the high level
Activity: 196
This project is creating a platform for ANYONE to devise products and services necessary for their well-being, for research groups to analyze the potential demand for their latest developments.
Activity: 98
This is really helpful for Crypto traders and development, wonderful project concept it really sounds good. I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up! and good luck team!
Already i want to congratulate the people behind this project. This is not only promising but there is a successful future of this project. Go team and make this project well known.
Activity: 182
I recently became acquainted with this project and decided to join because the project team did a great unique project !A good project concept, developed by a professional team looking to the future and achieving success

Yes I agree with you mate,,we should support this project as this is gonna be a hit soon..Definitely we will not regret that we joined and promote this through joining its bounty and sig campaign
With the name of this project, surely you can trust this eternally . It beholds what you want in the future and help you make it possible.
Activity: 140
another BEST THING about Eternal Trusts is they allowed us to buy ETT using our Bitcoin, Etheruem and other coins. We do not need fiat to buy products form them.
A high tech future where you have a home, money, any knowledge of the legal system or even all those modern gadgets look so tempting and bright. You can have all of this with Eternal Trusts platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This Project looks promising, Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,and hoping that it will last long.
Activity: 231
if you guys want to join the bounty of eternal trusts here's some info visit now let's promote this to our friends

Eternal Trusts is launching an official bounty campaign!

We invite everyone to help us out in developing our project and receive a reward for your effort!
Without further ado, let's get to the details.

We have allocated 30,000,000 ETT tokens towards the bounty program! All the bounty participants will receive their reward tokens within two weeks after the end of the token sale.

For more information about our bounty program, please see our thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountyeternaltrusts-fiduciary-services-for-the-crypto-world-3137885

http://eternaltrusts.io/
Activity: 322
we should congratulate the team behind this unique project. We should invest in this for the long time period.All i can say is great team and a good campany! Congrats
A very interesting project ..Eternal trust blockchain will change the evolution of smart contract importance in the industry..I know that this will gonna be a must watch project
Eternal trust is a future for everyone. Using a platform that costumized what clients needs and making it possible , providing the best for the costumer for the future with an enhanced technology. With this project, you can trust all your future wants.
Activity: 140
I think it is the best time to buy now ETT from their presale price because of its 50% cut off in the regular price.this is a better investment in the long term
Activity: 196
This will help marketing companies and advertisers to introduce their products online through the unique services of cloud based online platform of ETERNAL. Hoping for your success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I recently became acquainted with this project and decided to join because the project team did a great unique project !A good project concept, developed by a professional team looking to the future and achieving success
Activity: 132
Great team and good company is the key  to your success ! an interesting idea and ofcourse a business aproach.  wat isee in the work of the company.I recommend this campaign to every one .
All i can say to this platform is very powerful, team are all intelligent..plus all ideas is very interesting.  a very helpful project that many will follow! Keep growing guys!
Pages:
Jump to: