Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi ROUND2 ¤ 121% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ NEW ROUND ! - page 2. (Read 8571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

No more round 1 and round 2 Guy it's all over
Anyway http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php is good choice for now with guarantee fund
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Decentralized thinking
What I can recommend you all is to check my system... Smiley (You'll find it my signature).

With bold blue is always marked at every deposit the guaranteed amount. In case there are no new payouts in 24 hours then what's written with blue will be returned to the person who made the deposit anyway. The blue amount is always recalculated at each deposit, payout or donation (as 5% of each deposit goes to the guarantee fund, and as it increases of course the guarantee fund will be bigger, and the insured amount will raise). Donations are going in 100% to the guarantee fund, so if everybody would donate a small amount, then the guarantee fund would be so high... Smiley

This is good way to bring your money back from Eternal ponzi r1&2
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
What I can recommend you all is to check my system... Smiley (You'll find it my signature).

With bold blue is always marked at every deposit the guaranteed amount. In case there are no new payouts in 24 hours then what's written with blue will be returned to the person who made the deposit anyway. The blue amount is always recalculated at each deposit, payout or donation (as 5% of each deposit goes to the guarantee fund, and as it increases of course the guarantee fund will be bigger, and the insured amount will raise). Donations are going in 100% to the guarantee fund, so if everybody would donate a small amount, then the guarantee fund would be so high... Smiley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yes i'm sure.

the money goes to the same wallet each time...

This happened in the first round as well... Except the admin skimmed much more... 1.1 btc in one transaction alone...

Has anyone heard from him? Not that we can do anything...
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
yes i'm sure.

the money goes to the same wallet each time...
Activity: 814
Merit: 531
i added up all payments and there is 1BTC missing.
total deposited= 12,938
total payed= 11,939

so, 125BTC, care to explain?

because it seems you have money to pay 4 people at least, me included.
i thought it was weird with the recent deposits that i was not payed but just now i did the math. and your sudden disapearance doesn't make it better

all the BTC disapeared goes into this wallet: 1JcnxcFXJLoTpWo2AzfsFWVaNLNawksu2r

so pay the people that are waiting  please

have you done well the calculations? it would be marvellous that there was 1 BTC to pay to the following ones.
It is strange that admin is not somewhere here and has not included yet the new payment of 0.015 BTC

Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
0.01517175 btc can not pay anyone Guy.
As I said jump in http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php fast they just start reasonable min/Max with 25% refund you won't lost all your money like this and it's automated system

hellyeah, the 25% refund is not something fixed. It is that much at this moment. As more deposits will come (or donations), the guarantee fund is going to increase, and the  then it's a different issue. Right now it is 25% because the guarantee fund is 0.24792300 BTC which at this moment is distributed evenly between the last 5 deposits (evenly because they are all 0.2 BTC, but if someone would have a bigger deposit, it would have a bigger share of it - of course of a different guarantee fund because that would increase, and depending on the deposit would be distributed among fewer people as some were paid).
For example with a 0.75 BTC deposit would made then the new guarantee fund would be 0.285423 BTC then the insured amount would go over 0.07 BTC for a 0.2 BTC deposit, and so on...

The system automatically recalculates after each deposit/donation the insured amount.
Activity: 406
Looks like the admin is trying to sneak away some btc but he was caught! Let's see what he has to say for himself.
0.01517175 btc can not pay anyone Guy.
As I said jump in http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php fast they just start reasonable min/Max with 25% refund you won't lost all your money like this and it's automated system
i added up all payments and there is 1BTC missing.
total deposited= 12,938
total payed= 11,939

so, 125BTC, care to explain?

because it seems you have money to pay 4 people at least, me included.
i thought it was weird with the recent deposits that i was not payed but just now i did the math. and your sudden disapearance doesn't make it better

all the BTC disapeared goes into this wallet: 1JcnxcFXJLoTpWo2AzfsFWVaNLNawksu2r

so pay the people that are waiting  please
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
If you guys feel to lost in round 2.
This Ponzi just started http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php
You can join now deposit fast profit fast
Full automated don't wait admin to payout + refund system

I lost it the first round and I join round 2 fast I can got all of my btc back
then my suggestion you could join new Ponzi round and return you money back!!
If you guys feel to lost in round 2.
This Ponzi just started http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php
You can join now deposit fast profit fast
Full automated don't wait admin to payout + refund system
there's a new deposit!!!!!!!!!

and where is the admin??
Activity: 70
You guys waiting to get paid have to get other investors if you want your payouts.  You need to advertise.  At least less people lost here unlike round 1 where 29 people did not get paid.  There were at least 3 there with over 1 BTC invested not paid.  The owner of address ending in XCT6t was very very lucky in round 1.  He almost lost his 1.476 and was the last to get paid.

I think the high upper limit will keep these from going very far.  Once someone puts in over 1 BTC it takes too much to get them paid out and the ponzi grinds to a halt.  If you want these to run longer i think the max should be .5 or .75 on the high end.
Guys in pending transactions I think we will lost our money (include me)  Cry

Eternal Ponzi's admin still not online he may decide to stop
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
I thought it was going to roll again but apparently not, the big depositors didn't redeposit and after they were paid people kind of stopped playing; there has been no deposit for 24h

12BTC is still pretty impressive

Next round maybe max deposit 0.6, tons of advertising everywhere and a promotion for the last 2 deposits : 121% if no one deposit in the 24h after them
all the talk about passing the big deposit and now that we did nobody invests?Huh

people are weird
I'm waiting your new round  Wink

sit tight my friend. you're in for a long run

It's seem no deposit in 6 hours.
BTW if no deposit in 1 or 2 days this round will end.
Activity: 814
Merit: 531

You can clearly see 0.01 to 1.5btc distance is too great. It kills far Pon zi. Besides senders are large amounts of money is paid. I think it's the admin of this web page or his friends.
at least this admin does not erase the messages as bundles you

incomebtc,
min-btc
bitponzi115...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minbtccom-has-became-scammer-558716
Pages:
Jump to: