Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 34. (Read 4181 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
One of the best question, Well ETH is $416 right now and it can fall even lower! So its a right time to buy in low price or when its fall even more lower($416) The ETH will not always fall, Just wait for sometime and everything will be their own place. Later it will give huge profit to everyone who buys now. Ethereum is always valuable, even in today's time because most of the projects use ETH.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 29, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I am still waiting for the next few days or weeks. yes, I want to buy a lot of ethereum. but I must be sure this decline has reached its limit.
if you want big profit you should buy ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Sure! It is just the right moment to purchase ETH and hold, because no matter what challenges it might be facing now, it is undoubtedly believed that it shall rise back to stability, because the ETH Dev are adequately working, proactively, effectively and efficiently to ensure the Ethereum sustenability in the Crypto world of coins. Their Orientation / seminar training encouraging people on its usefulness on Blockchain for their betterment is going on occasionally around the globe .
Activity: 308
March 29, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I think it's an opportunity to buy it in large quantities. yes, we know the eth price in December 2017. like back in the middle of the month in 2017. the price is not far as it is today. chances are I'll sell another asset and trade it with ethereum
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
March 29, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. I think currently the market is just experiencing a standard correction, the rise towards the end of last year and beginning of this year was never going to be sustainable, it rose way too high way too quickly. It has probably dropped further than most people were expecting and/or hoping, but should make it stronger in the long run. I expect to see an upward trend within the next 6 weeks, with a steady rise across the market. Will it reach the heights of the beginning of the year? Probably not. But stick to the stronger projects with working products and there is no reason why we can't see another bull run. In the meantime, use the opportunity to get in on undervalued coins/tokens and look forward to 2019.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
I wait for the lowest dip price, I believe the market will experience another red moon in the middle of this year.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 29, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
There is powerful resist on 400. Hopefully it won't be broken up. Because then we will go even lower then 300$. Which sounds not really perspective.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
yes, I will buy more when it touches $300. I don't expect on the short term but for the long term I think it will be worth it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 29, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
Thep price of the ethereum now is totally decreasing so it's better to buy more ethereum now and for sure you gain more profit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 29, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.

Thats the spirit of a strong hands! Well, thats automatic when Bitcoin is declining, majority of alts will follow through because alts are dependent with Btc's price. Now, if youre a smart investor, you'll gonna enjoy the price decline.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin, as an indicator, in the market is crypto-currency. But the price of the ETH is somewhat alarming, but I still will not sell it and I hope that in the near future it will grow.
I have sold more than 170 ethereum when it was $900. People are still feeling worry about the recent banned from social media service. But it looks like there are some service are not getting banned by twitter or facebook. Publicy company still able to make any advertisment through use the mainstream social media just like twitter or facebook.
This time still not the best time to buy back ethereum again because it may go low a little bit again.
Because the majority of altcoins are pegged with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
March 29, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
Yes, I agree with you all, Ethereum is quite cheap and it's one of the best times to enter if you have not done it yet because Ethereum has one of the best technologies in the crypto space and the ICO trend will continue once BTC price bounce.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
 ethereum down and it's the best time to invest on it now. Seems like fud became more strong and affect all the holder and make them force sell their coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 09:25:16 AM
You shouldn't doubt and buy now. It's last chance to buy ETH ~ 400$.
Or will buy on higher prices. Your choice.
Activity: 112
March 29, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
There’s no better time to invest into crypto marketing than when it’s falling
Having it behind ur mind it’s going to rise soon, you just need to invest and be patient
Ethrum is rising back soon
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
March 29, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
The market is unstable and is still in a downward trend line. I think it is difficult to predict what is going on, but what we now hope is not to continue .
Activity: 99
March 29, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

Yes ofcourse that's not a question for me every dipped of ETH right now I am always adding position. I really believed on this coin when I am a HODLer will plan to hold for 5 years. If you really want to hold it for long term start to be patient now, avoid being greedy and avoing panicking. Learn how to have ball of steel and trade with no feelings so you can't be emotional. Goodluck.
Activity: 602
March 29, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.

Thats the spirit of a strong hands! Well, thats automatic when Bitcoin is declining, majority of alts will follow through because alts are dependent with Btc's price. Now, if youre a smart investor, you'll gonna enjoy the price decline.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin, as an indicator, in the market is crypto-currency. But the price of the ETH is somewhat alarming, but I still will not sell it and I hope that in the near future it will grow.
Activity: 686
March 29, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
The demand for ETH and the bear market contributes alot from this down trend. All market is in blood bathe, if you believe in the technology everyday is an opportunity not to be missed, with this cheap price it's a bargain.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
And what are you guided by? Why do you believe that very soon everything will grow and quickly? why does the market capitalization suffer so much ... What should happen if everything returns to the past peaks?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
March 29, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: