Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300 - page 35. (Read 4181 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 08:30:16 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
For me it is a good idea to just invest now cause price of etherum will go up, i don't know if it will hit ath or get 1k$ but for me it will be bigger than now in next months.

It seems that the current situation on the market creates a good opportunity for investment. Even if the price falls, it is worth buying because in the long term the market will definitely grow.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
For me it is a good idea to just invest now cause price of etherum will go up, i don't know if it will hit ath or get 1k$ but for me it will be bigger than now in next months.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 29, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
Yes I am also buying, in fact, I have a big buy order at $405 level and hoping it will be completed I believe the price will double before the end of the year, Ethereum is still the biggest threat to Bitcoin's supremacy, we never know one day Eth could beat Bitcoin.
The dropping peice of ethereum are give advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is to the newcomers. They have a good choice to invest the ethereum because of it lower price and i think they grab this oppurtunity to earn that big. But the disadvantahe for thise who hold the ethereum and hoping that the price of ethereum are only increasing
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 29, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
Yes I am also buying, in fact, I have a big buy order at $405 level and hoping it will be completed I believe the price will double before the end of the year, Ethereum is still the biggest threat to Bitcoin's supremacy, we never know one day Eth could beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
Yes the ethereum is currently moving downhill,
And the price is very far from the price of the beginning of the year,
If you are still convinced by investing in ethereum then this is a good time,
And hoping that by the end of the year ethereum will move towards its highest price at the end of last year
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 29, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
Great time to buy if you ask me. The fact is that Ethereum just like Bitcoin is suffering due to the bear market at the moment which is driving down values of the entire market itself. This is healthy and I expected a correction though I did not expect such a big correction. I have purchased small amounts of ETH and Bitcoin and large amounts of Ripple, NEO etc at the moment and am HODLING them for future profits. This is a big opportunity to buy low and you might miss the ride if you don't act quickly. I am expecting the entire market to rally like crazy in April.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
This gives the newcomers and beginners opportunity to start cryptocurrency business buy buying the coins where it might be the lowest cost of it and dont think that because of all the altcoins are dropping the cryptocurrency is dying that is not the right way of interpteting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
I don't think that's happening anytime soon. $300 is far fetched. Ethereum is not going to hit that price. The. Market will recover soon.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
yes eth has decreased considerably and continues to decline day by day, this looks interesting to buy because I think it's been very cheap and prices will not continue to decline will definitely rise later in the day,although prices in the market are difficult to guess because of its drastic rise and fall..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 29, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
March 29, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

Just at such times you need to buy. As the saying goes: buy when you're scared. The market can not constantly fall. So soon the growth should begin. At the moment, the price of the etherium looks very attractive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
That's crazy. It's probably gonna fall under $400 soon enough, and I wouldn't be surprised if it broke $300 as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 29, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
This is sure a form of surprise to all, coins in cryptocurrency sector is sure volatile and this can be so scary, but it worth holding, when you understand how the cryptocurrency market works you sure to earn.
Activity: 100
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
ETH back to the Price~ $300?

Maybe yes Maybe no it depends on Market condition But its very possible in this period of the year, And Im Watching it dip To buy more But its temporary I guess? Lets hope that its Only a Correction and not a Permanent just my personal opinion Im not and Crypto Expert nor and Analyst.

I think that will be a very terrible thing if the ETH price drops to lower than 300$, as we know, there are a lot of ICO project raised a lot ETH, if it happens, they will have not enough money to develop.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
The market is really confusing currently. Can't even figure out what's causing the price to fall. Maybe, that's just me not being up to date. But, I think it's better to make your own responsible decision or consult with someone who knows what he's talking. Here, you more likely will get encouragement, rather than good advice.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 07:19:17 AM
When the price of the etherium was $ 600, I then thought that a good price and bought it. And now I think that we will all see a price of 200 dollars.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
Well, as we see in the market everything may be possible, the news that is now going and lower prices for all coins, but I think all this is soon normalized
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
March 29, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

Tell you what, if I dont buy today then I will regret in the future as to why I did not buy it when I had the SECOND chance to do so.

Yes I missed it when it was all the way down to 200 USD last year and then I missed it one more time when it was surging through the price of 350 USD last year. I regretted all these entry points later in the time when the ETH hit the ATH of 1200 as you mentioned here and I couldn't agree on that at all. Then here am I, the prices are literally dream come true for me and with my past experiences I can tell that if miss this buy point then Im gonna miss it forever. I mean who knows that next ATH is 3000 USD or something like that and if I keep waiting for downtrend at that high then that could be just 2K or something similar which will be still very high. SO you say whats wrong in getting the ETH at this point. Nothing! Just go and pile up them.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 07:15:02 AM
Precisely now there is no, I am sure that the price will fall even more and then you can buy.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
I am newbie in a crypto world (from December of the 2017) and I never saw such low price. It is sad. But it is good to buy! If you have free money for it  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: