Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH double digits - page 3. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 12, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
ETH is already worth $ 90 and was 80 ... I think that this coin can still fall to $ 50. I hope that this will not happen. do not sell!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
Eth is affecting from bear market, actually it was good few months ago and it was 500-600 dollar, but last 2 months it dropped too fast. If they work well and solve network problems, they can continue to be biggest altcoin in this market, I'm waiting for it.
I like that now such a low price. we can now buy a lot of coins and sell them in a year with a huge profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?
Sometimes I'm thinking it dropped hard and if it drops more and then I'm saying we must trust to ethereum team and project, it is best altcoin for the market and peoples don't trust to eth even, if we don't trust to any coin how this market can be bigger so I have no doubt.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
Eth is affecting from bear market, actually it was good few months ago and it was 500-600 dollar, but last 2 months it dropped too fast. If they work well and solve network problems, they can continue to be biggest altcoin in this market, I'm waiting for it.

I'm gonna wait too. Holding my eth but don't know how long can I take it
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
December 12, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
It's too bad that Ether fell to 2-digit prices. This situation affects the market very negatively. Because people are panicking and selling their coins in their wallets and getting out of the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 12, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
ethereum has fallen to double digits in price and this is very basic, we should be able to buy some but I already have some in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 12, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

It's a good time to buy. We are all anticipating the next bull run, although there is no sign of it yet so prices could drop further.
ETH is certainly a good price to buy right now, but one question is when the next bull run starts, will it be ETH or BTC that leads the way? In the past we have often seen BTC price rise and then alts follow some time later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 12, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
When it comes to Ethereum or Bitcoin. It's not a matter of whether you should buy or not. It's about 'when' and as the market is going down, It's definitely a good strategy to accumulate more.

From one side that is correct, from another one is not very smart. Depends on your financial situation for sure and if you got fiat income or USDT, then yes. If you are long holder and believer, Tone Ways predicts eth at $14.
Otherwise, Martingale killed more deposits than WW1-2  Sad
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
It is still at the double digit and I guess it would take some time before it goes up again.
For me it is a great time to invest in it right now but we should also consider the risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 12, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
It fell at 86 dollars recently because of the market manipulation. I don't know if it falls in 5 dollars but it is possible. However, it is pityful for ethereum because the people getting afraid to it. Moreover, ethereum will be removed in top 2 rank when ripple and litecoin takeover. I hope it will not be the end for ethereum because I have investment with it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 11, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
Alright this question has been into reality.

ETH plunged to $80++ so it's now time to start buying some ethereum. Held while it was around hundreds of dollars and never sold it. I'm in long position with ethereum together with bitcoin so I'm thinking that we'll never see these two digits again.
copper member
Activity: 44
December 11, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
I still have a view that ETH will follow the same path as LTC in 2015 and eventually fall to the $28 range again.

Activity: 30
December 10, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Yes, i will definitely load more
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 10:07:01 AM
It's a great opportunity or chance to invest in eth and btc while they are cheap. You can already consider that you will have a decent profit when the right time comes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 10, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
I hope we dont see single digit soon:) This is like a joke, I wouldn't expect ethereum to fall like this, 500-600 dollar is normal price for it. If we look from the positive side, if we can invest from this dip price, we can earn x3 x4 money and this is very good.
Activity: 27
December 10, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
ETH is already in the 2 digit zone where would it go now?
Would it continue to drop down or would it start to recover,
Would you grab some ETH now or are you going to ignore it and leave ETH?

I think ETH is in the good price zone, so is the BCH or BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 10, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
as long as bitcoin struggle below 4000 dollars eth to stay below 100 dollars both the markets btc and eth are directly proportional  for price corrections more the bear market more the price down untill for next bull rally
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 08:12:39 AM
i am afraid it will drop to single digits on june 2019.
because there is no any good or significant news coming from ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 10, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

We are now in double digits for ETH, and yes I do think it is a good time to buy. Obviously it's all dependent on each individual person's circumstances, but ETH is still a very strong long-term bet, and the current price seems like a real bargain. As with anything in crypto, it is still a gamble, but ETH looks to have just as a good a future in store as it has ever had. Some coins are really speculative, but ETH has a very strong use-case and a great dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: