Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH double digits - page 9. (Read 2273 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
If you look at graph, you will see that Ethereum is going to the hell, very bad situation now for Ethereum.
Mainly it is caused by past ICOs that are selling their raised Ethers, but how long this will continue? Nobody knows.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
November 30, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

No, I don't think that will happen. There are no prerequisites for this.
But, if suddenly the price drops to two-digit numbers, I, of course, take advantage of the situation and buy more Ether.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
November 30, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
IMO, it is a good price to buy ETH even at the current level $107. If the price fall to below $100, I will definitely try to buy more. The only thing is my cash is so limited.
ETH never going to double digits last dumping stage was 105$. But possibility was below in two digits. In this time who peoples bought it they are got more  profit. BTC fall/down too i think you can invest also in BTC.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 30, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
In this market, everything is possible but even if it falls below $ 100 it will be a great area to buy but I believe it very little.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 30, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

Once more and more people believe that Eth will further fall into double-digits, the more that it will not happen.
The market always has a way of screwing retail traders.  Grin
Same thing that happened this year, only a few were able to protect their downside and last good opportunity to stay in the sidelines was 1st week of May, when eth reached $800, everything went further south after that last opportunity.

Learn to trade and Trade from time to time, the experience will teach you a lot and open more opportunities.  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
November 30, 2018, 01:12:39 PM
Declining ratings from position two to position 3 will make most ETH investors try hard to get ETH back to second place if there is market recover. So far ETH is considered as one of the altcoins that has great potential and will have high prices and even rival the price of bitcoin, but when the crash comes ETH prices continue to decline and may make some investors disappointed. But in the future I see ETH prices will continue to improve and won't even touch double digit prices.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
Yeah it is normal when a market crashes. Even the most valuable coin at the cheap price. This is how market works .
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 30, 2018, 01:01:49 PM
For now everything is still possible and reversal can still happen.  Three days ago ethereum tried to go back to double digits but that did not happen and we see a recovering to $125 and now is coming lower again.  
The general market conditions is bad and I think we should expect good conditions next year.  Trading of cryptocurrencies market is not favourable now and many holders has sold out of panic and that has affected the market seriously.  By this time next year I hope we would be tell another story and not what happened in 2018.
Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.
Ethereum will survive but we cannot really tell if it will decend double digits or not.  Descending to double digits does not stop it to becoming strong in future after all it happens to bitcoin before.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 12:52:19 PM
Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.

Well, I hope you are right but there is some news that the founder of ETH is planning to leave ETH.  If the news is true and Vitalik leaves ETH, I think ETH will suffer.  There is no doubt the ETH value will go down.  I hope he reconsiders his thought and stays though.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
It’s almost near double digit but whole market is in dip so doesn’t matter which coin. But these coins like bitcoin or ethereum have a major role in crypto currency, we can hope their value will back as market will green.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 30, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
Activity: 280
November 30, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
I don't expect at all if ETH should go below the price of $ 100. When you want to buy, you don't have to wait at a cheap price. But it must look at the potential side. This means that if you want to buy, you must look at the long term and at least look at the graph or circulation. I am sure ETH will return above $ 200. Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 30, 2018, 12:27:12 PM
If Ethereum will go down to 2 digits, this will be definitely a good buy signal. Even if the market is rather red during last months, it will recover sooner or later and that will be the moment when it's good to have as many ETH as possible bought at 2 digits price.

As cryto market is very volatile, don't invest more than you can afford to lose, no matter what the price is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 12:26:01 PM
it's probably going to get into 2 digits territory very soon and stay there until the whole market turns around
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 30, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
Today ETH is $114 and near to two digit. IF again falls surely it will touched two digit (below $99) that will be the worst condition for crypto market. I hope Bitcoin, ETH and Altcoins will comeback from this week as it is the lowest position comparing from last 12 months.
All the crypto currencies are directly affected in this week so double digit is possible at anytime. But still I believe the potential of Ethereum so it will reach four digits in next year because we know the Ethereum value in last year so keep calm and hold our investment is the right way to protect ourself.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 30, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
Today ETH is $114 and near to two digit. IF again falls surely it will touched two digit (below $99) that will be the worst condition for crypto market. I hope Bitcoin, ETH and Altcoins will comeback from this week as it is the lowest position comparing from last 12 months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
I am a strong believer of ethereum and I am always buyer whenever it comes down and if it comes to double-digit, I will buy more as I know the potential of this coin. Whenever next bull run starts we can even see it in four digits in that run.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
November 30, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
Ethereum is still far from perfect, there are some disadvantages: scalability, inflation and others. And at the beginning of November , good news from the Ethereum team made an official statement about the release of Ethereum 2.0.

If the project can run smoothly and on time I think the price of Ethereum will peak again in 2019. Because many experts provide the results of their analysis based on historical data, they believe Ethereum can reach $ 1,900 by 2019.
Activity: 196
November 30, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
in the current situation, of course, we can see the etherium below $ 100 and most likely this will happen
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 30, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

in my opinion eth may not fall there, even though it happens maybe I will buy 10 to 30 eth.

and I see this is the bottom point of eth prices, so it is difficult to be more than this unless there are things that affect like bitcoin down, or there is negative information about eth that can have a big impact.
Pages:
Jump to: