Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH double digits - page 7. (Read 2230 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
December 01, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

This year I am not expecting double digits for ethereum.  They will not lower to very low values ​​in December, three-digit numbers will also be next year too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Most of the ICO project  massively keep selling their ETH fund which gotten from the ICO, that's why ETH keep falling.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
December 01, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

I dont think ETH will fall below $100, but that is not impossible because everything in crypto seems possible to happening.
if ETH falling to 2 digit, let see the market condition first. I think im gonna buy other coins if only ETH price is going down.
The continues drop of one coin while the other coins are going up, is the sign of the crash of that coin.

If Bitcoin Falls below $3000 then surely ETH price will fall not only below $100 but we can see the price touching $60 also, as it depends on BTC price. But if you see the ETH/BTC pair selling then their is not much different like ETH/USD pair price difference is.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 01, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

I dont think ETH will fall below $100, but that is not impossible because everything in crypto seems possible to happening.
if ETH falling to 2 digit, let see the market condition first. I think im gonna buy other coins if only ETH price is going down.
The continues drop of one coin while the other coins are going up, is the sign of the crash of that coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 01, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
Eth has been on that price when crypto users are not much as it is today, rapid growth is very possible this time and if ETH reached 2 digits more possible buyer will come, I will surely buy some more if ever but I don't think its possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
If Ethereum will move in the same direction as now, it will reach two-digit numbers. If this happens, then I will take at least 10 ETH
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 09:14:50 AM
Ethereum will survive and not descend to double digits, and if it does, it will have the strongest development team that will make it flourish.

Well, I hope you are right but there is some news that the founder of ETH is planning to leave ETH.  If the news is true and Vitalik leaves ETH, I think ETH will suffer.  There is no doubt the ETH value will go down.  I hope he reconsiders his thought and stays though.
Not a good idea for a Ceo like him. I stay positive on his works, It might have something different in the next few months. They have thousands of developer under his team so i see Ethereum as a great deal in this market.
Activity: 518
December 01, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
Well, on some exchanges it has already fallen to 98 bucks , I think it can still go down to 70 bucks and of course I would have bought, because he has a great future
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 01, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
This is very likely to happen because Ethereum is losing its purchasing power and the ICO market is facing more difficulties, which is very bad!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Most probably yes, when its fall to double digits, i think that was the very right time to buy eth, because the real price of ethereum is in between $150-$300. So if its falls below to that digits i will buy more. And wait for the next event. Only time can tell so i let time tells me what will happen to me with that bunch of eth i bought if ever.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
I will probably buy more ethereum once it is happen. All of us are waiting for that moment simply because we can hold more ethereum once we buy at double digit price. Do you think the price of bitcoin will really fall at double digit? If this happen I will really buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I think that the two-digit figure is quite real. If the market continues to fall, then this can happen within a few days. Unfortunately, the situation does not give grounds for optimism. Anything could happen..
Activity: 252
December 01, 2018, 04:22:27 AM
I would love to buy Ethereum a bit later at a price of $ 80, but there are a lot of coins in my wallet that I don’t want to sell at that price now.
Activity: 308
December 01, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
Even now the price of ETH is very understated. If their team resolves the problem with the scalability of its network, the price will go up again. And it will cease to be tied to BTC
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
ethereum prices fall to double digits that will make a lot of people feel depressed because it will certainly panic traders and many will sell their assets to secure the trading capital they have.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
December 01, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
If that happens I gonna buy all my funds, That is a sure profit for me.
But I think that is impossible to happen, ethereum now is slowly pumping.
Activity: 504
December 01, 2018, 02:54:51 AM
It's a very sad outcome having the value of ethereum coin reaching out into a double digits. And i guess there is no hope to recover immediately with that situation of the market. But for those people who possibly believing with the decreasing market its an opportunity to buy more coins in that price range.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
I think its mposible to Ethereum to get double digits maybe at least this years, but Ethereum price still on bearish situation and never came shown to rise again, maybe it takes a little bit more to get the double digits price
Activity: 574
December 01, 2018, 02:48:59 AM
still very doubtful even though ethereum touches a 2 digit number. the overall condition of the crypto market is currently not very good, there are too many internal and external issues and problems to be faced. investors need more trust, then they will start to dare to invest in the long term and a better future. maybe I will invest gradually when ETH touches a 2 digit number
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
Tone Vays: ETH to 0
Pages:
Jump to: