Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH double digits - page 8. (Read 2230 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 01, 2018, 02:25:37 AM
A few days back, Ether was trading at $102 per coin and that was the lowest till now. There is a very real chance that in the next few weeks, the exchange rates can go below the $100 per coin mark. Once that happens, the psychological barrier will be broken and there will be another major crash.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2018, 02:15:57 AM
Ethereum will get better in price eventually, as will most reputable projects but for now, enjoy the bear market for a while because I see no bull run happening right now and there is way too much selling going on from ICOS who are dumping their ETH so that they can preserve what is left of their capital. Many ICOS raised a ton of Eth when Ethereum was priced over 1k USD but now they are struggling or just want to exit scam so are dumping it as cheap as it is going now. Oh well many will eventually regret selling this and they will want to buy in and FOMO again when it's double the price when it is on the way up again.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
I don't want this to happen, but it seems to be the truth. Perhaps the cryptocurrency market has declined, and most investors this year will lose money. Such a cryptocurrency market is tragic. Only a few people are insisting.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 01, 2018, 01:59:58 AM
Ethereum especially deserves to be priced higher than it is. Look at the top 100 tokens... the vast majority of them are based on Ethereum.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
I think that won't happen. even if that happens, then I will use all my money to buy Ethereum.
Now is also the right time to buy Ethereum. Because the price is very cheap if we buy it now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 30, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
Well it's very tough that eth now double digits as few months ago where it is and now much drop down, but the fact is that people are very trusting and they are investing and holding because they believe it's party time start soon and than it's again peak.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Soon, the green market in the past days is not bullish and many people is trapped. It's still in the bearlish, the market is still in down trend, Ethereum will fall to $60 in the next days and stay at this price for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 30, 2018, 11:38:23 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

If it falls to 50 dollars then I will going to spend all my money to it. I expect the great innovation that will going to enter the market 2 years from now, and it is the ethereum 2.0 which will going to be introduce by Vitalik and he said that it is 1000x better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 30, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
I believe Ethereum will stick to this state as the lowest price.
Just like what i see in the market today, the price of ethereum is fluctuating around the current price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
I believe in Ethereum, so I would buy it again if the price dropped that low. Many of course scares the present situation and they have already sold ether, but I don't think he can just die now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 30, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
Isn't the question if we invest when the price drastically falling into two digits. Its our own decision to take the risk or leave crypto and besides, we never push our self if we find out that we could loss if we will go on that.
Only our trust and strong believe towards ETH will help. Isn't the end of crypto and it probably recover soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 30, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
Some people might people might just continue to wait for the impossible. Instead of making use of the opportunity at hand now, they are waiting for double digit. They may not get it and might end up buying at higher prices later.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 30, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
What do you think will ETH fall to double digits? And if it falls would you buy some?

I will buy 100 ETH if the ETH price falls to double digits, because in my opinion it is not possible if the price of ETH falls to double digits, because according to my prediction the lowest ETH price is at $ 105 and if the ETH price reaches that number then the price of ETH will not go down again instead it will increase.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 30, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

If this happens, I will be very upset. I last bought Ethereum at a price of $ 200 per coin. Now I have no money to buy Ethereum if it falls in price even lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
November 30, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
It's still very possible, if any another major dump should happen, ethereum will go back to double digits coin again, though i see it as an opportunity to make good investment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 30, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
What happen to ethereum if they fall or dump gain for sure it will up the value. And I will buy more ethereum if that happened again.
Because when ethereum reached 1400 dollars I bought some so what more this day high chance to buy bunch of ethereum.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2018, 06:14:29 PM
ethereum has not yet dropped to a two-digit number, but many investors claim to fall. if bitcoin goes below 3 k, this will happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

At the moment, everything is going to ensure that the Ethereum fell below $ 100. I think this is done on purpose. In addition, there are news about the improvement of ETH technology, which allowed to increase the number of network transactions per second.
Activity: 336
November 30, 2018, 03:37:07 PM
Due to the instability of the market, I do not dare to buy more ethereum, I will wait for the further development of the market.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 30, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I prefer reality, rather than just speculating, moreover you are not a person who has a big influence on the ups and downs of crypto prices. so just let the time tell you where the next market is going. because I believe the market will definitely stay away from what the trader has predicted
Pages:
Jump to: