Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth falls - page 6. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
if you are new to crypto when you always take care of it. because if you lose your money you need to read the forum and learn what to do to lose your money and always look at the market so you know when you invest in the market. but you should also accept that if you lose money because the market value is not stable it may increase and decrease
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Eth is now suitable for buying
Current price is $260
Yes, this is a very good time to buy ethereum at a low price because of you hold for long term, you will make profit from it as the price would have risen to a very high price by the time to decide to sell the coin. You can buy as much as you want now with the low price and wait for the bull run to make profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
we can not avoid lowering market value. so you should now have trading strategies for not losing money and should be wise investing and always look at the market to know when to invest for more money and not to lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
With the current cryptocurrency market being so depressed, it is easy to look at Ethereum’s latest losses and despair. But it is important to remember that there are good things on the horizon for Ethereum.
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Investing in ETH is justified. In recent times, Ethereum has been growing, growing a little bit. I think in the near future, ETH will return to a high position in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 25, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
Current price is $260

Good idea if you buy now and hold till the end of the year , but I suggest if you have enough capital you buy Bitcoin too , Bitcoin more promises in the future.
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
Yes, it is surprising that the ETH for the past month has lost in price. However, the potential of this coin is very high, and its capitalization is also high, so it is worth hoping that by the end of 2018 this crypto currency will rise in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 25, 2018, 06:09:59 AM
Yes, I agree today, this cost is with him. The same situation was in 2017, even he was trading even lower than now, so that growth is predictable. According to others, in the fall there will be a good growth of bitcoin, then there will be growth of other coins if the domination a little falls. You see the accumulation of coins after all and to whom you need to sell that's why there will be big growth then there will be a big sale.
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
Yes ETH is falling but it is not particulate to only ETH but it  is a situation of the bearish market
August 25, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
Yes, you are right. This is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is down. Don't miss this golden opportunity to buy Eth, before Eth prices become unreachable on the coin market. Grab it fast.
I think with the nominal as stated now is the right time to buy ethereum and invest it, all would have known that ethereum had good potential to be made an investment, would not lose if investing in ethereum
Activity: 28
August 25, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
Yes, you are right. This is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is down. Don't miss this golden opportunity to buy Eth, before Eth prices become unreachable on the coin market. Grab it fast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 25, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
I think ETH is at it's support level, I think ETH won't fall more than this but nothing can be said so surely. Currently market is facing a serious decline but one thing is probable that how bad market will fall, it will rise back at the same good. Have some patience, Don't panic.
Activity: 23
August 25, 2018, 04:45:50 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 25, 2018, 03:23:45 AM
I was very surprised by the drop in the etherium. its price directly depends on the tokens of the standard erc-20. except that now is the time to buy them Smiley
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
August 25, 2018, 03:21:05 AM
Yeah sure, I bought some eth at that price range and I will be buying more should in-case it dip down more, now is a good opportunity to buy some eth and some other altcoins and wait for the market to recover for some good profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
Not only ethereum, but for the time being all coints have decreased, indeed the market conditions are now sluggish, and this can be used to buy ethereum or other altcoints that have good potential for investment.
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 02:49:01 AM
the cost of the ethereum has diminished which is very amazing. obviously, this is an awesome chance to be who needs to have a shoddy cost in the ethereum. put resources into it notwithstanding for the long haul will be of awesome advantage that can be gotten. This is the best altcoin with the goal that it will have the capacity to give results that are very beneficial.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 03:57:28 PM
Currently, ethereum might be suitable for buying but in a way but it is creating some sort of panic owing to the fact that, its been quite some time now since it dropped below $300 and it is failing to rise to its peak. I think it is about time it rises and hit $800-$1000 again once again. I hope ethereum will attain the expected result we are all expecting.
Activity: 308
August 22, 2018, 03:49:53 PM
Current price is $260
Absolutely ethereum price will going up between some of days or weeks or in near future! yes you can now buy and hold your eth for better future.
It's already gone up 2.41% since yesterday. I guess it's slowly recovering. End-of-2018 prediction is that it will triple, although I personally don't believe it, the market is too slow.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
All altcoins now is fall and this is the right time now to buy more eth and hold it. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
The question is can you buy it cheaper than today, and the answer is no, in my opinion because its price is rising, and you can't pick a better day for buying ETH than today.
Pages:
Jump to: