Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth falls - page 9. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I'll wait till it gets to $150 which is possible with the current trend.

This price is impossible, personally. ETH's miners will stop their work straightway. I think 260$ is the lowest price at this stage.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
Yes. absolutely, Buy the DIP. just thrown your bag and load the ETH. I think not just for ETH, but all the altcoin I think. very cheap.
but, be careful or we will die with our bag.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
280-260USD was the lowest price of this year, so everybody who bought for this price is a lucky man.
So imagine what will happen with your investment if Ethereum htis 1500$ (its All Time High).
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 17, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
There is no cause for concern, as long as the Ethereum is an unrivaled leader among the ICO platforms, many projects have been earned a lot of Ethereum on the ICO and sold it now. Investors will buy it again and start investing in other prospect projects again and price will grow again.
copper member
Activity: 95
August 17, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
I see your point but I think that ETH can't fall lower than 200$. A lot of people create orders on exchanges and after this strong dump we will see a good growing.
Activity: 81
August 17, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
And the best time to buy Ethereum is now. Some altcoins has been fallen, too. Buy ETH as much as possible is my way  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
absolutely right, because ethereum prices also follow the price of bitcoin, and I think bitcoin prices will soon rise
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 01:02:54 PM
I think these levels are great buying opportunities, look this way and if you have eth hodl, if you don't dont miss the train before it leaves the station.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
Eth is now suitable for buying
Current price is $260

I am even thinking of loaning now to buy and hoard ethereum just to get on the train before it pumps again. Imagine the value of profit you can gain for doing it I even consider in buying most of the altcoins to increase the volume of my portfolio but it hurts my budget because of the previous bounty rewards which is still not yet given until now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
August 17, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
Current price is $260

Of course now many people think that Ethereum will grow again, but I believe that this coin has now returned to the desired level, it was too large. overrated. Ethereum will now stay in the area of $ 200-500, it will rise higher when bitcoin is worth 25000
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 17, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
Current price is $260
that's true, but now its price is already gone up to $296, its been a few days since its price goes down.and its price is now starting to increase, its better to buy now before its price goes up.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 17, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Nowadays the value of Ethereum is constantly falling and hoping this price fall will stop and start to recover. The current price of Ethereum nowadays is around 299.63 USD and hoping this tiny price recovery of Ethereum will continue until hitting the highest value of it.
It will be recovering again in the future but you should remember that ethereum will recover if there will be a good rumour about that. This will become the big problem that will be faced by ethereum consider this time it's following the bitcoin movement and sometimes it gets a bearish trend more than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Current price is $260
i still wait for the price to become less. i think when we are about to make a big investment it worth waiting till the limit, just in case
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 17, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
Yes the price of the ethereum fell, but do not panic and do stupid things! The price of the ethereum will soon grow! Eth to the moon

I think not only ethereum is down but for now all the coins are also down,
so we don't panic too and I'm sure for sure the price of ethereum will rise again,
all that just takes time and we have to be patient to wait for it
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:24:46 AM
Explain somebody what happened with ethereum? why the price on the market so much falls? The price of the ethereum is terribly low

Probable cause of such large decreases was the sale of large amounts of eth by ICO. It looks like a few ICO started selling at the same time which caused a sharp drop in price.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
Eth is greatly affected by the bearish season and it has actually taken me by surprise to see eth go as low as $265. Well, it is a good time to buy more as well.

Correct, not only Ethereum but all of the coins in the market are affected by that, so now there is nothing we can do but to hold our coins if we don't want to lose our profits. For sure there are people who already sold their coins because of this bearish trend, I guess that is quite a normal thing for them to do since they are not used to it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
Yes the price of the ethereum fell, but do not panic and do stupid things! The price of the ethereum will soon grow! Eth to the moon
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Now is the right time to buy some ethereum  to have more of it. Once it will get back on track maybe the price will be 500$. Now is the perfect time to buy as long as it suits your budget. If no money it is okay maybe someday we can have it some. Be patient and be hard working.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 17, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
Current price is $260

I agree, now almost all altcoins fall deeper, especially on eth. because that is currently very suitable to buy ethereum as a short investment or trade. I see an unstable graph this pattern will change at any time, so you have to have other options
I believe, a lot of investors are now buying eth and later on we will see a big pump on the ETH coin. Its hurt to see eth on this level again, but you must not focus on that emotion instead think positive and grab this opportunity to buy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
August 17, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
as of the moment it has 299.62… so when you invest now ,,, you already gained 39$ … it is because,, it has the same characteristics of being part of a stock exchange ---purchase at lower cost the sell it at a higher value.. You might not know it will be doubled or tripled.. Good Day and God Bless...

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Follow me please
Ill follow you also. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: