Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth falls - page 10. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
It's really been tragic for ethereum for the month of August. The coin has been going down with reckless abandon whether it will again is totally speculative but the lesson learned I think is that in crypto-currencies anything is absolutely possible
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
Nowadays the value of Ethereum is constantly falling and hoping this price fall will stop and start to recover. The current price of Ethereum nowadays is around 299.63 USD and hoping this tiny price recovery of Ethereum will continue until hitting the highest value of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
Eth is now suitable for buying
Current price is $260
If you are really an investor, today is the right time to buy ethereum and hold it. Take the risk, gamble. That's must be done. When you entered the world of crypto, you are willing to take the risk. Eth have a good potential. We all know that it will rise again and boom. Every crypto do that. When there is a fall down, there is always a rise up.

As for me, it is not so risky to invest in Ethereum now. I am absolutely sure that this altcoin will recover, hit a thousand in less than several months, and go on gaining. I am not scared to invest in ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
I would not rush to buy! I think another reason for the fall of ETH is that: now there is very little ICO and, accordingly, the demand for ETH falls.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
against the background of what the whole market is falling, do not think the fall in the price of Ethereum than scary. the fall will end and Ethereum will start to rise in price.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
August 16, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
I can not make any sense to fall so much. It is almost disappearing when we say that Btc will take its place in time. I wish we were collecting low prices from BT instead of eth. We made very good profits for a few months.
Activity: 270
August 16, 2018, 02:49:23 PM
What a surprise moments, do you believe Eth is almost touched 200$. Really unbelievable price & I have no words to say. I know price up- down is a normal matter of this world but current Eth price is unbelievable. So I think no one will missed this life changing opportunity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 16, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Yes with the current decline in the etherium exchange rate a trader must make the best use of this condition and try to hold assets in the next few months in order to obtain maximum profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 02:23:30 PM
Current price is $260
Yes, this is a very good time to buy ethereum because it is at a very low price but you can also wait a bit because it might fall again because crypto is very unpredictable and also volatile. You can buy now and hold till when the price is high and you can make reasonable profit from it.
Activity: 454
August 16, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
Honestly the price of ETH has greatly fallen beyond one's expectation. As a matter of fact, many people are pessimistic as to whether the price of ETH will rise again or not. But as far as I am concerned, I believe that the price of ETH will pick up again even higher than what anyone can imagine before the end of the year. This is the time to invest more into ETH and hold for the price to moon. Holders of ETH shouldn't be discouraged because very soon the tide will turn for better.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
hello, I was happy when 2 days ago I bought at a price for 1 ETH 360 dollars. but now I understand that I hurried. you have to wait until the price grows to $ 1000. to become an optimist again.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
Current price is $260

yes the price of bitcoin is currently falling, but this is a good time to buy it. I don't want to waste this time, because you won't be able to get ethereum prices as low as this. by buying ethereum now you hold and wait until the increase comes.
Activity: 77
August 16, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
All coin are falling, though ethereum is below 300$ right now ,the falling difference happen to all other coin, to all investors I think it just an opportunity for us to invest in them
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
No, I don't think that its falling right now. Basically its stuck at the point and green right now. Well I think this is a great time to invest in ETH, its like you can blindly buy ETH right now cause it will be really profitable later.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 16, 2018, 04:26:39 AM
Current price is $260

I agree, now almost all altcoins fall deeper, especially on eth. because that is currently very suitable to buy ethereum as a short investment or trade. I see an unstable graph this pattern will change at any time, so you have to have other options
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
this is one of the lowest points this month. very sad and worrying. but this is the right time to invest some time again the price will rise again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:14:00 AM
Eth is greatly affected by the bearish season and it has actually taken me by surprise to see eth go as low as $265. Well, it is a good time to buy more as well.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 16, 2018, 04:09:25 AM
Current price is $260

yes ethereum's value fell deeper than before, this month etheream really fell. That's why I agree at this time that it is wisest to buy a lot of ethreum even though the market is always dominated by red trends.

Then what are you guys waiting for? Ethereum is back to its June 2017 price if I'm not mistaken so I advise everyone to get in the sweepstakes right now. I am very unfortunate that I still haven't got the tokens from my previous bounty thread, but if I have it right I will invest everything on Ethereum. I have no doubt that it will make a recovery around Sept-Dec this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
Current price is $260

yes ethereum's value fell deeper than before, this month etheream really fell. That's why I agree at this time that it is wisest to buy a lot of ethreum even though the market is always dominated by red trends.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
It's true that Ethereum is currently falling in price and tends to fall, considering the price of Bitcoin also fell. on the other hand this is a good opportunity for Kritpo users to buy Ethereum Coins at affordable prices. and this is a great opportunity because later Ethereum will increase and start to stabilize. at that time it was the right time to sell Ethereum at a price that was as marketable. we automatically benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: