Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls !! - page 2. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:29:01 AM
Ethereum is going down and has been for months and with negative sentiments everywhere and the not so promising interview of vitalick the ethereum foundation the expectations of many observers is that things are not gonna be looking up any time soon. Man e joy your break and vacation
QMC
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
i think you should hold what you have and wait m i think it will rise again .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
yeah, vacation is the best solution, but in case you have money for it))
I don't have enough cash,because I hold crypto, so this strategy isn't for me to my regret.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
In my opinion it doesn't matter how hard crypto falls at the moment.
Eventually it will recover to old ATH.
Maybe not all shitcoins, but the solit ones like Ethereum, Bitcoin etc will.
My advice, don't try and catch a falling knife. wait for marker reversal and even if you mis the first 25-50% profits, you are still able to make enourmous profits.
Activity: 81
September 12, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
Ethereum might be falling right now. But as for me I strongly still believe in Ethereum  have good future and Ethereum still become the strongest altcoin, this coin will be keep become the most popular altcoin that has highest market cap..and if possible eth can rise more than 1500 this year.
Activity: 90
September 12, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
It will continue to fall, so I completely agree with the author that now it is better to rest from it to save your nerves. But if you do not want to rest, the most important thing is not to panic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 12, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
So many ethereum holders are not happy with the way things are being played out on eth. Well, it seems ethereum might fall further, but everyone should watch out, because it will get to a point that it will not fall again, but will pick up and be on the rise into a bull run. Just take a break and see how things unfold.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
I think its time to buy eth at this price now, coz eth is the 2nd coin and nobody let eth continue to fall.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 02:27:58 PM
All the effect of ICO's selling off... Just wait patient and you'll see it rise again.
Now it's the time to do some shopping!
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 02:26:15 PM
I believe the hard times of the market will soon be over. ETH is still the number one platform for ICO projects so when the market rebounds and important updates of ETH in the future will help return ETH value. Now just waiting patiently for the market in the near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 12, 2018, 02:25:31 PM
Unfortunately the etherium at the bottom and will stay there until the ICO area based on the ERC20 starts to be pumped up by money from investors. After that, there will be a green market again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
I think that now it's a period of crypto currency that you just need to survive and wait. Because we can not influence and we do not want to sell, we have a lot of losses. So it remains to wait and believe in the best.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 12, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
ETH falls, this has surprised many people. But I think this is just a time of relaxation before the ETH surge in price. Therefore, try to buy more ETH when they are at low price. This could be the opportunity to make money for investors.
good opinions and also motivation that many people need today. thank you for your enthusiasm and support for the current ETH situation. believe me this is only temporary, and will still recover.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 12, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Yes it falls. 196$/ETH. Maybe this is not the bottom price. But it's my lucky. I did not buy ETH last month. Few! My friend bought 20ETH and he was unlucky. Now he regret what he did.
if your friend knows ETH will fall today, maybe your friend won't buy a few months ago. but if at this time ETH rises to $ 5000, maybe you will regret not buying ETH a few months ago. the conclusion we all will never be with what will happen in the future, at least have tried and hoped well. thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
I did not expect that I would be able to see such a price, now I'm going to buy some coins, including the ethereum.
the right step and also a good plan, if you buy ethereum in the current price situation. maybe you see that this is a cheap price in the last few months, I think it's true. believe that you will benefit in this moment. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
I bought when it was around 80 last year, then panic sold when it dropped from 360 to almost 150... Time to buy again I guess  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 12, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
I invested in the crypto money market by buying Ethereum. When I entered the market, the ethereal seemed very good for the future and the price was constantly rising. Things were reversed in 2018 and there was a lot of money out of the market. The prices have depreciated too much. Ethereum is now $ 170. It is very difficult to return to their old days. I think worse days are waiting for me.
Back then when the value was rising too high all of those who able to ride are really surprise and really happy for the huge jumped, now that the value is falling most of those who didn't catch that train are now crying out loud, we should remember that fluctuations are too high inside this market and in any moment the value can bounce back, if we don't want to lose our money just keep holding and stay away from the exchange.
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
Ethereum has experienced a very rapid decline. I never know what we have to do. This situation is scaring me. Do some people know what we need to do? it fades in front of our eyes.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 05:43:12 AM
and even now even eth is still priced at $ 172 and has not experienced an increase and is still red, all will continue to decline or will rise, the next step is to just wait and be patient with the current market situation, because there is also the possibility of this situation even will get worse.
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
its really hurts to see this fail on ETH!
Pages:
Jump to: