Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls !! - page 8. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 09, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!
I don't know what is the reason behind the dump of ETH but it seems like it goes to floor time by time. What is happening to ETH today is not normal and it may devaluate when time goes by. However, I want to buy and buy more Ethereum so that, when it return to its price, I will gain a lot. As of now, I am searching for some reasons in ethereum.
until now I was still surprised by the drastic decline in ethereum's price, the best way at this time is to buy more and wait for the price to rise again, I still hope that ethereum prices can reach $ 1,000 but until now it still decreases.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
It is very bad news for all of us that eth is falling and falling more day by day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 06:59:19 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!
I don't know what is the reason behind the dump of ETH but it seems like it goes to floor time by time. What is happening to ETH today is not normal and it may devaluate when time goes by. However, I want to buy and buy more Ethereum so that, when it return to its price, I will gain a lot. As of now, I am searching for some reasons in ethereum.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 09, 2018, 06:51:54 AM
It is below 200$

I can't believe this. It is really shocking.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 09, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
finally, ethereum get down again and this time the price is dropped too far. but this is the great time to invest in ethereum and not only ethereum, we can also invest in bitcoin while the price is at $61xx. maybe we don't have much money to buy bitcoin and ethereum at the same time, but we can buy for the part by part so we can expect to sell at the high price later.
Activity: 574
September 09, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
I think that not worth to change that either. I am sure that you have already bought many worthy coins, just now you have to wait and nothing you can do about it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
ethereum drops a lot, this is not dead so this is a chance to buy even if it drops in half. the right time to buy ETH every day it falls and touches the lower lows. theethereum will rise again and you can sell at high levels
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
ethereum's collapse has become a trending topic throughout the crypto community, many predictions that say ethereum will continue to fall in the range of $100. to be honest this scares me, because some of my assets are in ethereum and I'm confused between cut loss or holding them.
Activity: 392
September 09, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
There has been a continuous decline in Ethereum. It is really taking a beating while BTC is not that much being left out. These ICOs really are selling out their holdings and everyone who bought into them is losing. But for new investors, these are the best times to get in.
Activity: 364
September 09, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
Today the crypto market remains frustrating ethereum this year at its lowest level of $ 170 came. At this time, the need for patience to the investors will be the market to revive.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 09, 2018, 05:52:59 AM
if whales knew for sure that buying ETH they could do x3, x4 or even x5 , they would have already bought.

If they haven't done it already, is because ETH IS NOT LIKELY TO PUMP THE PRICE , probably NEVER.

So enjoy this huge losses, and continue buying more. The more you buy, the more you´ll lose.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 09, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
Yeah i think it's normal because investors dont interested anymore with icos, thats the key reason why no demand for eth. Because in last year too many investor want to invested in icos, but different story in this year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 09, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

I think this situation is quite difficult to speculate, especially for trading, I ran out of capital to buy Altcoin especially for ethereum.
there is currently no option I can do in terms of speculation. but I can still study the market and wait for growth to rise again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 09, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
The declines in the last two days caused a shock to me because I did not expect such a decline. Especially after the bull era, Ethereum has continued to decline very seriously, and this is not a good sign. I think this is the last point after every hard fall, but I see it again in a few days after the bottom. It is very difficult to predict how long this downward trend will continue, but I think that if Ethereum continues to lose value in this way, it will have a very serious investment opportunity. Of course, as a result of this opportunity, we can see a price increase again due to the increase in demand. Still, it is hard to predict when this increase will happen and how much it will happen.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
Yes, vacation is the first step towards normal thinking that ethereum goes down again, maybe investing under $ 200 is the beginning of going home that will get a little profit waiting at home.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 09, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
There is an opinion that Ethereum will fall to the levels of $100-120 where there will be a consolidation for several weeks (at the level of bitcoin ~$5000) and then growth will begin. I would hope
I don't think there will be a period of consolidation. Short interest in Ethereum is at record levels and continuing to climb. Once the shorts recognize that the game has changed there will be a rush to cover off the short positions and the price will rocket. Would not be the least surprised to see the price double in a single day when the market finally turns.
Activity: 462
September 09, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
If investors ' confidence in bitcoin is still unwavering, then altcoins holders are showing signs of concern, with ETH also starting to face distrust in recent months.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:31:32 AM
So disheartening of Eth, had predicted it won't fall to this level when I saws the btc spike earlier, little wonder then, in this crypto anything is possible, instead of getting out now, the idea should be to buy more as it drops
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 05:28:14 AM
It is true that the ETH price is very low now, it could be down again in the next few weeks. But I'm sure Ethereum will rise and recover. I think it's better to buy Ethereum for long-term investment, because I'm sure Ethereum is the best and most popular coin among other altcoins.
Activity: 546
September 09, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

Many predictions and expeculation are not accurate, meaning these is the time to enjoy the dip and buy while eth price is cheap. Because most of the sellers are in panic conditions, whales are happy with these.
Pages:
Jump to: