Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls !! - page 7. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Ethereum pierces the next bottom! Many tokens on ERC20 look much more promising than Ethereum. I'm at a loss how this can be.

Ethereum will soon die?
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
You shouldn't sell ETH below $200 if only you planning to buy back at later price, also lower than $200. ETH won't stay at this decline for long from my own prediction.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
Do not sell Ethereum!!!! Only keep it. It will cost 1 000 dollars soon. There is no sense to sell it for kopeks right now. The cryptocurrency will rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
September 09, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
Yes Eth price is dropping rapidly which makes me more frustrating and worrying...I believe that Ethereum and bitcoin price will regain again.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
In the autumn of 2018, the award for the miners' block will soon fall from 3 to 2 ETH, this has already led to the analysts expected drop in emissions from 14.75% to 8%, which, in turn, naturally leads to an increase in the rate of Ethereum. I think that the course will really grow, so you need to wait.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
ETH falls, this has surprised many people. But I think this is just a time of relaxation before the ETH surge in price. Therefore, try to buy more ETH when they are at low price. This could be the opportunity to make money for investors.

I had the good news if eth would return to stable, soon it would be, we would be able to use eth again to make the transaction and for the moment it was the right time to buy it before the price returned high, I also saved it for later when I sold it when the price was high I am also sure that eth is not long enough to fall short and we must be patient.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
September 09, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
Take your tour and vacation now, the market hasn't been so good for ETH holders.

But before taking your vacation, have you ever bought ETH under $200? if you haven't done it you better start buying it. Don't forget about bitcoin as its down by -4.05% today and that's a good buy as well. Most of the crypto's are down now and they became cheaper.
yeah you are right dude, still, buy Ethereum and BTC with this big SALE and Hold it for approximately a half till one year and let's see what will happen next year, A big Profit of course
copper member
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

Yes it's better to take a vacation because market is not good for the holder , but don't panic just hold your coins and take a vacation , and to those who have no alcoin in you wallet , don' t you worry because price is very low so it is good if you buy altcoin .
Activity: 223
September 09, 2018, 08:53:51 AM
The rate at which ethereum is dumping is quite unexpected but I think it is an opportunitfor investors to get more of it now when the price is down because I believe better day are ahead of ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 09, 2018, 08:40:20 AM
Take your tour and vacation now, the market hasn't been so good for ETH holders.

But before taking your vacation, have you ever bought ETH under $200? if you haven't done it you better start buying it. Don't forget about bitcoin as its down by -4.05% today and that's a good buy as well. Most of the crypto's are down now and they became cheaper.
there's nothing wrong if I have to try your advice, to buy ETH below the current $ 200 price. even though I had to discuss with my wife first, before deciding the steps. with the hope that it will return to the next few months. thank you for your suggestions and opinions.
Welcome.

You can decide on your own, I'm not forcing you to follow my advise. The decision is still on your hands and we are only here giving our suggestions on what must be good on your situation. But usually if someone is feeling that way because of the market's drop, you really have to relax.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
I am very much shocked to see the current situation of ETH.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
I thought that going down a bit is normal but these much down is very shocking news for eth.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 09, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Iam also now lost investing eth now. But i think ETH is best opportunities for crypto world. Its again will up end of this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
September 09, 2018, 07:39:45 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

Im very disappointed to ethereum the price are dramatically falling down even the market performing a bull run in last few week, well the good thing that I see if you are longterm holder you can buy ethereum in a low price then just wait until the price bounce back.
I'm really hoping this is the last dump for ethereum before its going back to its all time high.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 09, 2018, 07:37:00 AM
It may be with any coin in market, which go up. Some times it has a little falls, but if you're patient and no panic, all will be ok.
Activity: 153
September 09, 2018, 07:32:35 AM
I thought it will take less time to rise the price. But it is making me worry.
September 09, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
everyday Price of eth is falling and falling which is very disappointing news.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 09, 2018, 07:26:45 AM
the price of eth is too low that I do not expect that it will fall to $ 200 so it's too much more to lose in eth's price then it's a good idea to make sure that eth's holders today have the time to buy eth because it's too bad the price is only hold for a long time or at december sure that the price of eth increases.
Activity: 223
September 09, 2018, 07:26:27 AM
I am very frightened by the current situation on the market, I begin to lose faith in the future of the cryptocurrency. Who can explain what happens?
September 09, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
Eth made our prediction wrong and falling very rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: