Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls !! - page 4. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
I don't think the drop has stopped, the price of eth has gone down to $170. It's a good profit for those who buy ETH now, and I think the price of ethereum will go up again in the long run.I don't think the drop has stopped, the price of eth has gone down to $170. It's a good profit for those who buy ETH now, and I think the price of ethereum will go up again in the long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
As usual, the media have takenwhat Vitalik Buterin’s actually said out of context.

From the man himself: "What I *actually* said is that, because large portions of the population have already heard of crypto, further growth of crypto in any sense must come from *depth* (ie. actual usage), and not bringing in more attention."

So, there you go - real usage - and what does ETH have - yep, real usage.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 03:23:12 AM
I think we should use all our money to buy ETH right now. Because its price is too cheap. There is nothing to say when the ETH falls below $ 200

You know, something prompts me that Ethereum price will run up soon so fast, that this race will become even the larger surprise than the fall of the altcoin. Hopefully, this crypto will manage to return its fame.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
I did not expect that I would be able to see such a price, now I'm going to buy some coins, including the ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
I think that the ethereum does not just fall, it falls very rapidly. It seems to me that with such a speed of decline in the price, the etherium can break through the price level of 150$.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
To be honest, I'm tired of buying at a lower price, well when the price is in one place.
and sometimes when buying at a low price, the value and price will also tend to decrease. it's just an experience that has been experienced, I think at this time it's unlikely that Ethereum will drop below the $ 100 price. hopefully not so. be patient for some time.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2018, 03:02:24 AM
It's always a good idea to have a vacation.  Cool If its not expensive, I'm sure most of us are doing it every weekend  Grin

For Ethereum, if you are still hodling some coins, the best thing to do is to hodl. The price right now can cause stress to anyone who's investing on crypto. I will consider buying ETH because of ability to recover. For some reason, I have a feeling that ETH will go up next year. I started buying a few hours ago.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 11, 2018, 02:59:25 AM
We all know that we are still in bearish months and expected all cryptos to fall but not really sure why ETH fall is the deepest one. I never imagined that its price will be lower than $200. I think because most of ETH is being used in ICO and when a project needs money, they need to dump the ETH to convert in FIAT. That's why the price of ETH is falling that hard. I know ETH will recover but don't know when. I am really losing faith in ETH but will still continue to believe until end of this year.
Activity: 134
September 11, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
Next step? The next step is that Ethereum will continue to decline. This is my point of view. Ethereum lost the value of its investment.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 11, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
I sit back at times to deliberate on how ethereum is falling and how to cope with all the incidents I have made into it. Still losing money but I trust that market will stand ND I will enjoy.
Activity: 58
September 11, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
The ETH discount problem is something that has been predicted before. A long time, the ETH is hyped and the user's belief. The price of ETH increased thousands of times over the price of 2017, when excessive hyped. Too many ICO project scam, network Switcher,... and the improvements of the ETH are negligible and users are slowly losing the belief about it
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 10, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

The worst thing is the ETH/BTC rate, which is 0.03. We have been that low at the end of 2017. Hopefully, we can recover at least to April level in the coming weeks to 0.05. I guess, ETH will start recovering, once  Ethereum team will start releasing the updates. What do you think, what can effect the price to raise, any coming news?
Activity: 199
September 10, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
I believe that this is a temporary decrease in the price of Ethereum and soon the market will begin to grow and Ethereum will restore its price
Activity: 686
September 10, 2018, 07:28:15 PM
To be honest, I'm tired of buying at a lower price, well when the price is in one place.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
Ethereum fall is not today. It has been falling since June ,July.and it really given ico a big tough time to meet up with their project sort cap.which makes most investors to get scare in other to invest .
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
My advice is not too panic, we wait until the end of September. Because market conditions like this are indeed very difficult to predict.
But everyone is convinced that the ETH market will return.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 07:08:02 PM
I still think that Ethereum is the best altcoin and when the market starts to grow its price will increase.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 10, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

I've also in a vacation, in vacation of not checking the coinmarketcap prices, it's kinda frustrating seeing how the market go down continuously, last time I looked at ethereum price was when it was at $220 level I hope I will not see a post here that Ethereum is down to $150 that will really be going to be frustrating.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 10, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Many large ICOs collected ETH at the price of $500-1500. Now the price is from -x2 to -x7.  That's why to save anything projects sell a part of ETH at downfalls. That's one of the reasons for the further falling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Many competitors of ETH are much better already now. ETH boasts experience in the market, reputation, and marketing. But those merits won't get it so far. ETH has to solve real problems otherwise, it only will get worse!
Pages:
Jump to: