Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls !! - page 12. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 09, 2018, 01:32:30 AM
ETH is a promising asset. The decline of price will stop soon. It happened because there are a huge number of ETH being disposed of in the market.  It will rise maybe in the next couple of months.
there is still hope for ethereum prices to come back again at a good price, and that will happen when the ETF has been approved, but if it doesn't get approval, then the cryptocurrency career will be finished
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:23:54 AM
ETH price decline could be due to several issues that affect the price of the ETH as advertising bans bitcoin by Google thus affecting the movement of falling prices also ETH.begitu bitcoin prices again fell therefore also affect the price ETH down in my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 01:20:21 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

Uninstall blockfolio right now, I don't know what is happening on ETH right now, it goes down and down. Ghost month will be ending soon hope to see some good news in the coming days or months.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 01:15:45 AM
ETH is a promising asset. The decline of price will stop soon. It happened because there are a huge number of ETH being disposed of in the market.  It will rise maybe in the next couple of months.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 01:07:56 AM
surprisingly, etherum returned to its lowest level since the last 9 months at $ 170. bitcoin, and ripple also back down by about 10%. Crypto market fell again today. It is suspected that Goldman Sach investors have withdrawn their investment from crypto because of unclear regulations. we don't know for sure the cause, we certainly are sad Cry
Not eth alone. Actyally market is really falls today. This means so many transaction happens not accurately. What i mean is selling in a low price helping any cryptocurrency to really fall and continue falling down. Because if we hold our tokens so long it will not happen to the market itself. I dont actually know the real reason but we should wait and dont be afraid of our money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
Bad news kept on. At the same time, many projects sell ETH in exchange for cash. This led to a sharp drop in the market. It is not suitable for buying at present. Wait for market stability.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
September 09, 2018, 12:41:27 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

ETH dramatic falls reflects the current state of altcoins. It the second best coin back up with fundamentals. However, we don't know what had happened to it because the price goes below $200 after enjoying ETH at the beginning of the year. Probably competition or ICO holders just dumping their stash the minute they got a good returns with their investments. So if you are not into shorting ETH then you might as well go on an enjoy your vacation. But on the other hand, long term is good as well. Accumulate ETH now and hold for the long haul. Its up to you.
Activity: 96
September 09, 2018, 12:30:04 AM
This is the best time to acquire more ETH so that you can be assured of good profit when the price goes up. There is no cause for alarm because it is certain that the ETH market will still recover and if you can notice, you will see that it is not only ETH value that is going down. This case has happened before now and it will still happen in the future because that is why the cryptocurrency market is refered to as a volatile market. Make good use of the volatility and make cool profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 12:29:21 AM
a few days ago ethereum experienced a drastic decline. and it turns out it's currently under $ 200! My personal predictions are wrong, and may not be true. what's the next step?  Huh Huh I think vacationing is a good idea while enjoying a vacation !!

This is the most alarming price and  i believed that Ethereum holders are in panic now. We can't say that this is an opportunity to buy cheapest Ethereum as when you buy it cheap already at below $300 it dips even more to.below $200. This is very unsual event for the most commonly used platform by the ICOs and Altcoins.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 09, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
That would be the best for you now to stop thinking about the current situation, take a vacation and forget for a while the prices of your holdings.

Bear market will really test our patience so if you're not firm with your decision to hold in this bearish trend then you mind end up selling to cut losses. I dont monitor the market frequently and if possible I ignore all the news regarding crypto.

Activity: 59
September 09, 2018, 12:20:10 AM
Lol it's unpredictable market... Nobody knows where this going. Although in the other side, this is the best time to buy ethereum while in lower price and take a vacation. This can recover soon and I still believe in this currency to become huge in the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 09, 2018, 12:12:01 AM

many of us have the wrong prediction because the ethereum price now is under $200. yes, right now, what we need is to take a rest from the market for a while if we cannot wait for the price to increase. but before you go vacations, make sure that you can buy more ethereum in the market because this is a good price for you and maybe you will not see this price again in the future. I agree with other members said that this is our chance to buy a lot of ethereum at the very low price but of course, we need to have money to buy ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 09:19:57 PM
Ethereum price took a big dump today Sad I didn't think it could drop below $200. Oh well... gotta continue HODLing Tongue
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

ETH prices are in bad condition, vacation is not a good idea because the contents of the wallet are thinning. If we see the current market conditions make us dizzy, I lose a lot of money. If I force sell it will certainly get a big loss. What can we do with the current conditions?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
September 08, 2018, 09:09:08 PM
I think its not falling but more of an organized crash or something, there are lot factors that contributes to its crash. Its an ICO coin and some project need funds maybe some them are selling bags of their possessions, also the statement of Vitalik might also contribute slight confusion and panic. But for me I will keep holding mine even its so frustrating to see market shape, but lets reflect last years price and compare is it really time to panic? I don't think so.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
September 08, 2018, 09:06:58 PM
The sky is fallin! The shit could be worth tens of billions just don't make any sense.
The flippinin is happenin!~
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
ETH falls, this has surprised many people. But I think this is just a time of relaxation before the ETH surge in price. Therefore, try to buy more ETH when they are at low price. This could be the opportunity to make money for investors.
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 09:00:45 PM
I think eth can be down to $ 50 or so. Now all the etcoins on Ethereum are really bad.
I could not believe it when Ethereum was only $ 300 but now I think it might be dead
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 08:56:56 PM
Yes it falls. 196$/ETH. Maybe this is not the bottom price. But it's my lucky. I did not buy ETH last month. Few! My friend bought 20ETH and he was unlucky. Now he regret what he did.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
September 08, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Investors are positioning themselves to buy more. So what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: