Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it - page 3. (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
December 11, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not
this is very common when the price of bitcoin goes down so all altcoins drop quickly. but when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoin is very difficult to rise like what happens with bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:39:49 AM
yes, ethereum prices currently surprise many people and make ethereum prices worthless and make a lot of traders who don't like ethereum anymore.
I do not think that now the traders do not like it. There are still a lot of people who know the platform of ethereum well and they know that how much it can rise up in the future. They only withdraw their money because of the market but in the good market they will invest again in it and the market will be green again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
December 07, 2018, 07:50:21 PM
Some people were laughing at the prediction of ethereum going down to $70 but just look at where it is going now. That prediction might even come true these next few days unless the bulls can defend it
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 07:35:32 PM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

At the moment when I replying, the price of ETH is rising to $92 from the price $84. And I think if the condition has continued to happen, the rate of ETH will decrease and drop to $70 this December. It is totally the bull trap not the bull run, so that I think that moment you should not invest, still holding and waiting.
Merit: 117
December 07, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
this is the impact of ico's destruction, erc20 is the biggest part of ico and the community no longer believes that erc20 tokens will grow. they prefer to throw their tokens quickly. and eth falls very deep.
Crypto will turns out if the majority of crypto holders will think like these. Our market is getting deeper and deeper almost everyday since entering December. Maybe it is an indication that more holders are selling their coins lower price than of normal to have money in this month. But I believe next year will be the recovering stage for crypto.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 07, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
this is the impact of ico's destruction, erc20 is the biggest part of ico and the community no longer believes that erc20 tokens will grow. they prefer to throw their tokens quickly. and eth falls very deep.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 07, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

everything is possible my friend,, even if this situations doesn't change ethereum price could down to $50
but, i hope the price of ethereum will bounce soon
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 07, 2018, 06:02:59 PM
Ethereum is a rather strange project, at least in the current realities. I don't understand what could save him. I hope the company management knows what to do in this situation.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 07, 2018, 05:43:33 PM
It doesn't really matter at all if no one wants to sell anything, let the market decide it. And let's just wait for the bull run for it to decide whether ETH will going down or up. It is up to the market and of course to the people who do have a long-term investment of Ethereum.
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

it could be possible, because anything can happen at any time. because we cannot know the decline in the price of coins. so we need to be calm and just go ahead with what happened. because the current situation will definitely improve, so we just need to believe.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
December 07, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

As for me, $70 is too much. I guess it won't drop that low but no matter how low it may drop, I still believe that it will strike better than what we all want. Recovery time is about to come so we should just be hopeful about it and must expect the best ou of our holdings.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 07, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
yes, ethereum prices currently surprise many people and make ethereum prices worthless and make a lot of traders who don't like ethereum anymore.
I think that we really will see the results of the team of ethirium in the near future. To activate hardforka block 7,080,000 was chosen. Estimated release manager Parity Afri Shedon, he will be mined from 14 to 18 January.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 07, 2018, 01:13:19 PM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:07:43 AM
Ethereum going down to big, its gonna be end of cryptocurrency or it will gonna be bullrun. Down and up big.
All of the expert traders and crypto enthusiasm are of the view that from this month the market will be great and in the coming year from the first month we will see a great development in the market and the price of it will increase to a highest value of its past.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
looks like it's happening that ETH can fall at $70. Anyway when bitcoin goes up the price of alts will be go up, but some of them will not, it depends to the people what altcoins they buying and that will increase the prices of altcoins.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
I think eth price will not go down in 70$ like what you are saying. Maybe it will go down but not to the point that it will become 70$. i still believe in the capability of ethereum even if it is on the bad situation as of now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
December 06, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
Of course it is possible, bitcoin is the dominant coin that is independent of altcoins, but altcoins are highly dependent on the price of the bitcoin which is an indicator of investor sentiment.
Activity: 726
December 05, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
I see the eth rate now only 0.027 per btc, this is very low because it was previously strong in the range of 0.1 per btc, and its performance is far compared to xrp or other coins
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
Have doubted the prediction of eth getting below $150 when was predicted by a forum member here some weeks ago, so far it has fallen and surpassed that. So far everything is very possible in this crypto market, We may not know how dip it could sink further but most indicators are pointing towards the $70, level. It is a whole pathetic year for crypto and eth. A lot of us never saw it coming
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, but if the ETH can fall to $ 70, then i will be among the first buyers to replenish my portfolio.

Yeah you are right. From basically all coins can changes (fluctuate) for now the price is declining again but I believe the price will definitely skyrocket again.
I can't imagine if the price of ethereum drops to $70 people will definitely collect it as an asset for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: