Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it - page 7. (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 31, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
If eth goes below 100$, it wouldn't be economical for miners to waist their power and graphic cards to mine it and it would be a big problem coz that then transaction time would be long and it affects on network difficulty, eth is going to change its algorithm to POS soon from POW, and it might help it!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
August 31, 2018, 01:25:24 AM
ETH is a very strong altcoin and a stable price. although currently ETH has decreased and returned to prices in 2017. ETH in the last 3 years has experienced a tremendous increase. just waiting for the ETH moment to rise, when BTC rises and stabilizes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 01:15:08 AM
I cannot imagine what will happen with ethereum if the price is down too deep and maybe many people will sell all of their ethereum.
People will not allow that to happen. Even if I'm at my poorest poor, I can't imagine myself selling ETH that cheap. I'm just so glad it managed to stable at that 270$ level for more than a week I guess. I have so much trust and loyalty  in ETH that even imagining it's price to be at 70$ feels like betrayal. lol
I think that Ethereum is unlikely to fall to such a low price. Now that bitcoin prices have risen, I believe that the increase in bitcoin prices will drive up the price of Ethereum. Ethereum ranks second in cryptocurrency, so I won't believe it will fall so low.
bitcoin and altcoin have risen sharply in the past few days. But ETH can not go up because people constantly sell and make it always under 300$. It is very likely that ETH will continue to fall I'm waiting for ETH at 200$ to buy it
I dont really think that it will drop that as low as 70$. Ethereum is such a good coin everytime it falls, it can overcome so easily even do in its greatest downfalls. Dont underestimate the ability of ethereum. Infact, I'm thinking that it would be great in future. It will have bright future.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 31, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
I cannot imagine what will happen with ethereum if the price is down too deep and maybe many people will sell all of their ethereum.
People will not allow that to happen. Even if I'm at my poorest poor, I can't imagine myself selling ETH that cheap. I'm just so glad it managed to stable at that 270$ level for more than a week I guess. I have so much trust and loyalty  in ETH that even imagining it's price to be at 70$ feels like betrayal. lol
I think that Ethereum is unlikely to fall to such a low price. Now that bitcoin prices have risen, I believe that the increase in bitcoin prices will drive up the price of Ethereum. Ethereum ranks second in cryptocurrency, so I won't believe it will fall so low.
bitcoin and altcoin have risen sharply in the past few days. But ETH can not go up because people constantly sell and make it always under 300$. It is very likely that ETH will continue to fall I'm waiting for ETH at 200$ to buy it
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:06:04 AM
The ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin because it now does not exactly fall because bitcoin is growing. The ethereum simply waits for a command from bitcoin to grow. The etherium now definitely will not fall to it there is no sense.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
the fate of the ethereum equals the fate of many another altcoin. even the decrease that occurred not too small in value. It would be quite risky If you have altcoin as an investment. at the very least should actually be able to read the situation and also took the opportunity to get profit.
I find this matter very ridiculous that when the price fall and rise of BTC directly affect the price of ETH.
When this system will be stopped then it will be safe and more stable to deal with ETH.
Activity: 420
August 31, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
Activity: 363
August 31, 2018, 12:27:59 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
the fate of the ethereum equals the fate of many another altcoin. even the decrease that occurred not too small in value. It would be quite risky If you have altcoin as an investment. at the very least should actually be able to read the situation and also took the opportunity to get profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
August 31, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
Ethereum fall in price has nothing do with viability of ethereum platform and ethereum uses. The market price is independent of all of this! Investors should see beyond this for them to get full benefit of ethereum!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 31, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
My observations still show a tight correlation between the price of Bitcoin and the price of Ethereum and that in fact they do rise and fall at the same times. The only difference tends to be the percentage of the price change, I do not see Ethereum below $250 without Bitcoin at $5,000
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:00:18 AM
I think that at the present time, the value of ETH is experiencing a problem that causes it to rise and fall unstably. Although more and more ICC projects are based on ETH blockchain, I think that at present, two co-bitcoins and Ethereum are unrelated, but when the value of Bitcoin increases, the value of ETH increases accordingly then dropped in a weird way.
bce
Activity: 756
August 30, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not
no one can know with certainty maybe the confidence and patience of capital in investing with crypto currencies each coin has advantages and disadvantages in each coin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 30, 2018, 11:56:05 PM
maybe ethereum will stay at the $27x for the price and not less than $200 but it could possible to happen. I cannot imagine what will happen with ethereum if the price is down too deep and maybe many people will sell all of their ethereum. I hope that in the next month, ethereum can rise again and at least reach more than $500-$700 or more than that price. ethereum itself has a big chance to increase back after the price down too deep and I am sure that many people are waiting for that moment.
Activity: 784
August 30, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

I think ETH will not reach $70 this year. As of today ETH is around $280 and it stabilized for quite some time. We are entering the bull market and expecting them to go up. Important updates with its technology might bring this ETH to $1,000.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
I think to get down at $ 70, chances are small, because slowly the price of ETH also starts to rise even though it's not as fast as everyone expected. This is only a matter of time, and the ETH price will go up again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
August 30, 2018, 07:03:09 PM
Why that price is farther than others are thinking?

It's now worth $284 and still 200% down to go before that your expected price.

Its possible though but I'm not going to show any interest of wanting to see ETH falls that way.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
the etherium falls due to the fact that someone decided to sell their coins received after the ICO so it is necessary to think and the price will rise at the maximum capacity?
Activity: 63
August 30, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Eth 70$ is impossible. If ETH falls beloe $200, people will literally go crazy and buy shit tonnes of ETH. I know because I would do that exactly and that will drive up the price irrespective of how the market is. So bud, its impossible unless btc goes to shit like under $1000 which isn't going to happen because of the same reason mentioned above.
Pages:
Jump to: