Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it - page 4. (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
If BTC drop below $3k expect to buy ethereum below $50, the economics of the space do not favour Ethereum because if STO's become the new black in the space, Ethereum will not survive because we all know the importance of ICOs in the live of Ethers and their will be no rush to hold or hoard Ethers
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 08:56:03 AM
I have concerns about ethereum. This unlike simple manipulation, more like a crisis, because of a huge amount of erc-20 ico tokens. For this reason, it is difficult to say the exact bottom.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
It is not possible that ethereum touch the double digits price soon, because of the price fall of bitcoin in the markets, all altcoins are bleeding but it doesnt mean that there is no hope upon this situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not
the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, but if the ETH can fall to $ 70, then i will be among the first buyers to replenish my portfolio.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
Ethereum going down to big, its gonna be end of cryptocurrency or it will gonna be bullrun. Down and up big.

down the market does not mean eth will end. because everything must have a way even though it is now down so big. but there must be a way to get eth back to recover. although that is quite difficult.
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
December 05, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

The only reason why Etherum's price is down is not Bitcoin. There are many unnecessary tokens in the network. They're exhausting the network unnecessarily. Perhaps a rating can be brought.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 05, 2018, 07:50:53 AM
Ethereum price will depend on the bitcoin price. And if somehow, bitcoin price is down for more, then ethereum price will also get down and perhaps, it will down in less than $100. It is happening to with the other coins at the market because they are following with bitcoin price. So you need to prepare for the worst things that might happen later, and if bitcoin price is down too deep, then something will happen in the market. But in the long-term, when bitcoin price can increase higher, ethereum price will increase too and will get a new highest price again.
Nobody is sure that bitcoin price can go up. I haven't seen prediction but I don't trust them any more. Who knows, maybe ETH will follow BTC when it goes up in price. Let's hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 05, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
I can't be sure if the price of ETH will drop to $70, but I'm sure it can be below $100. The most important condition for this will be a reduction in the price of BTC to $3k or lower. Such a scenario is likely due to loss-making mining and reduce investor confidence in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 05, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
You have listed the mining price of Ethereum, $70, and I think Ethereum may drop to double digits! And get more investors to buy in double digits!
December 05, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
As you can see we have not yet reached the price of 70 bucks per Ethereum but I am afraid if another big dump would happen, we will see even 50 bucks per Ethereum. But this is only a theory that I hope will not take place.
Activity: 415
December 05, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
Your guess is very accurate. Ethereum is very likely to return to $70. It is now very close. When Bitcoin continues to fall again, Ethereum will return to $70, but I am not worried about the future of Ethereum. Ethereum is Very valuable coins, the future will still rise.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 04, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
Throughout the month in 2018, the season is not healthy for cryptocurrency. Not only ethereum or Bitcoin, almost all existing altcoins have the same impact to date. A few months ago I hoped there would be a change in season and situation in December. But to this day there is no sign at all that I have heard. The news that circulated only made me worse. Embarrassed
Activity: 1190
December 04, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
Ethereum will not reach prices below $ 100. I am sure of that, because I am one of the people who likes to keep ethereum. Because the future ethereum will begin to recover and rise. Because I personally believe it will always increase. Indeed, now ethereum is declining and it happens to all altcoins too.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 04, 2018, 12:49:08 PM
Ethereum going down to big, its gonna be end of cryptocurrency or it will gonna be bullrun. Down and up big.
Activity: 252
December 04, 2018, 12:47:08 PM
The market will fall even before February; therefore, the ethereum will also lose value, but then by summer they promise growth and everything will be normalized.
Activity: 218
December 04, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

ethereum won't go down to $ 70, I can confirm that. because if that happens a lot of people will lose their money. just like today even though ethereum is in a difficult situation, eth prices are never under $ 100.

Today I have read an article about the influence of the negative information on the prices of the cryptocurrencies. It is proved that the more bad things we hear about the crypto, the faster it goes down. Let us support ETH, the best altcoin which cannot be under $100.
etjereum is falling but it is not for forever i believe that this cryptocurrency will rise up quite soon nd we do not jeed to sell it
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
I feel this is a natural thing, where at the moment, many ico projects are following ethereum, but some are ico projects, and bitcoin is the price benchmark in the crypto world, decreasing not only eth but all ALTcoin
copper member
Activity: 995
December 04, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

If the panic continues, we can see $ 50 each. The situation is not very simple. Articles that I find on sites such as Steemit suggest that this is not the end of the fall.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 04, 2018, 02:20:37 AM
I think the price of ethereum is currently falling very deep and will make a lot of people lose and many people are surprised.

Everyone must have been in panic mode and believing that it would dump more so this is what happening now. Its seems they don't have enough courage to hold their asset and picking to lose some that to lose at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
December 04, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
This question is difficult to answer. While it is not clear when the market will start to grow. But ethereum is one of the best platforms on the blockchain. I buy cheap eth coins.
Pages:
Jump to: