Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it - page 6. (Read 1751 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
We are now kinda stable with Ethereum price.
This will be the last stage of waiting!
If ETH survive the market we will see a big rise.
But if the fall will begin again, this will be a big disaster that 70 will not be the lowest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 03, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
Guys , wake up . Ethereum is already almost 100$ , what will prevent it from falling to 70$? If bitcoin will fall to 3300-3500 then ethereum will hit 70$ . I don’t understand why everyone hooked to this number ? All probably forgot that ethereum at the beginning of last year was worth $ 10? Do not forget that cryptocurrency assets do not have a bottom, and they will fall until buyers stop this fall
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 03, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not
Now eth price go to back 107$ value. So i think this is a last days to dumping major currencies due to bad marketing condition and withing panic sellers. Anyway staring of next year good news will come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
70$.. At the moment everything is possible, also that the price sinks so far.
A few weeks ago i would never have believed it, but now it seems possible.
Nevertheless, i hope it does not happen.
That would certainly not be good for ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 12:07:54 PM
Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

I think that everything is possible in the crypto market. Ethereum is strongly associated with the price of bitcoin, like any other alternative currency. If the market falls, the price of Ethereum will fall even lower. I am a pessimist and do not think that good events are waiting for us in the near future. Perhaps in January the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 518
December 03, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
ethereum won't go down to $ 70, I can confirm that. because if that happens a lot of people will lose their money. just like today even though ethereum is in a difficult situation, eth prices are never under $ 100.

That's not really a reason not to drop to 70$. Many, MANY people already lost HUGE amount of money on ETH dropping from more than 1500$ to 100$.
Amount of money lost from 100$ dropping to 70$ is really insignificant compared to that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

ethereum won't go down to $ 70, I can confirm that. because if that happens a lot of people will lose their money. just like today even though ethereum is in a difficult situation, eth prices are never under $ 100.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

Ethereum suffered a lot because of ICO scums and problems in transactions. Still their is a huge lot of ethers received from icos (both legit and scum) which needs to be turned into btc or fiat or left in Ethereum system. So for now there are less transactions in Ethereum network than in BTC which never happened for 2 years. So during the bear market price can easily fall to 40. And it is not bad because crypto enthusiasts will stay in ether and I do not care about ico scummers.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
December 03, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
If the price of Ethereum can go down to $ 70 it's a good opportunity to buy Ethereum in large quantities.
At present the price of Ethereum continues to fall in the price range of $ 108. Vitalik Buterin has announced the Ethereum 2.0 project it's good news to push Ethereum to a higher price. We all hope that the project being worked on by the Ethereum team runs smoothly and on time, if there are problems and obstacles, i think the price of Ethereum can fall again.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
I would not be surprised if the price of ethereum is below 70 dollars. I can only say that in future the ethereum will still be raised in price
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
Your opinion is true. But we see now. If Bitcoin rises, Ethereum also rises slowly following Bitcoin, even Ethereum's percentage increase is greater than Bitcoin. We still have hope to believe in Ethereum as the best coin owned by Altcoin today.
Activity: 294
December 03, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
I hope that the price that we see is the very bottom below which Ethereum will not come down!
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
December 03, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

I think it's so extremely unlikely for Ethereum price to dive low. $70 is too much low and I think Vitalik Buterin will react if that happened.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 02, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
Well, up to $ 70 Ethereum will not fall, but still its price may fall. Bitcoin is growing and Ethereum is standing still, if Bitcoin falls-then Ethereum will fall.

What are you replying make no sense as you are not able to understand the ETH market. Before it was not like this how the market is reacting now. Before ETH use to move according to BTC but today it is going opposite. As all altcoin market is down and bitcoin is moving up slowly. But when the market is going to go up for altcoin that time ETH will be first to go up
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
Well, up to $ 70 Ethereum will not fall, but still its price may fall. Bitcoin is growing and Ethereum is standing still, if Bitcoin falls-then Ethereum will fall.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 05:57:19 PM
No way eth is falling to this level of 70$. Yes many people want it to be there as they want to fill their bags with it but its coming down much from its current levels and is looking stable.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
September 02, 2018, 05:44:07 PM
He's just showing his true self.
Those top that we saw six months ago, he never will restore.
That's my personal opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 01, 2018, 05:58:36 PM
I also believe that $ 70 is an unreal price level for ethereum. With the mining cost at $ 150, it's unlikely that the price of ether will fall below this mark. I think it will be rapidly bought at a price of $ 200-250, which will cause a chain reaction. Even current price is really great offer!
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 05:05:55 PM
No, prices below $ 250 are excluded, the trend of the market is rising, and soon the adoption of bitcoin ETF, which is likely to build a lot of manipulation. So, do not take the current fall as a total collapse. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

It is possible that the price of eth can recover but it does not seem to be following the recovery trend of bitcoin very well which is not good to see. We really just need the demand on ethereum to go up, if it does then the price of the coin can go up too. It does look like there is some behind the scenes manipulation going on and someone is just trying to buy as much eth as they can for really cheap prices.
Pages:
Jump to: