Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 18. (Read 7449 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
I think it has only a slight possibility that eth will reach 200$. From what I observe there is a high resistance below 300$ which many investors won't really allow it. This is why up until now ethereum is not going deeper than 300$.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
I believe that it is conceivable that it will go down in to 200$ preceding this month closes. Furthermore, it will recoup again this up and coming September. This is simply in light of my instinct. It is smarter to trust that it will recoup again than freezing and offering every one of your coins. Take a gander at the splendid side and persevere through this bearish market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 16, 2018, 08:18:06 AM
Everythings are possible, we dont know what happen next on the market price. But need trust and patience on holding our coins. Even the price are reach $200 it is right time to buy and hold on a long term investment.
market always give us opportunity, but not all of people dare to take this chance.some if them affraid with bloody market.they affraid if buy some token, its price still falling again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
I think I can hit 200 or even 150 , but me as the holder of Ethereum is not really something I would like to see these figures , but of course, if strikes need to be purchased
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Everythings are possible, we dont know what happen next on the market price. But need trust and patience on holding our coins. Even the price are reach $200 it is right time to buy and hold on a long term investment.
Activity: 33
August 16, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
ETH is not just going to fall in price to $ 200. He already does it! This is a failure for ethereum. I think that now a large ICO sells its ethereum . Because, the deeper the fall in the ETH price, the longer it will also be in the ETH reaching its peak again. This will also worry about ETH if the demand for ETH also decreases.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
ETH will soon reach $200 with the look of its present rate of $296 and it is just a matter of time before it dips more in price to even $150. Thus, the state of ethereum should not intimidate how you invest in crypto,fear not; do not let it discourage you from buying more ETH. I want you to see its dip in price as opportunity to buy more of it; do not panic, buy more ETH now and invest in it because ETH will never crash and its price will start increasing again very soon. So if you buy it now and wait patiently for its price to increase again, you will have your pocket full of fortune.
we will not know if it truly happen, because the price of the ethereum now are in the range of the 280$-300 USD. we know how the bitcoin affect all the price of the coins because they pnly depend in the bitcoin. and we know that the ethereum is the next always after the bitcoin so it means this coin have many user too. and i am sure that they make a solution or way to rise it up. but first the bitcoin.
Activity: 62
August 16, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
ETH will soon reach $200 with the look of its present rate of $296 and it is just a matter of time before it dips more in price to even $150. Thus, the state of ethereum should not intimidate how you invest in crypto,fear not; do not let it discourage you from buying more ETH. I want you to see its dip in price as opportunity to buy more of it; do not panic, buy more ETH now and invest in it because ETH will never crash and its price will start increasing again very soon. So if you buy it now and wait patiently for its price to increase again, you will have your pocket full of fortune.
Activity: 106
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
In this time, when almost everyone is panicking, I think everything is possible. Etherium can hit $200 or even $150, or you could see this coin at $5000, but I guess it is not for long anymore.

Your right when everyone is in panic, it can rocket up in price reall fast.  It was just 800 three months ago, People here can be really impatient.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 16, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
I think ETH does not go down to $ 200. If ETH reaches that price, it will hit the worst market again. This means that cryptocurrency is globally evil, and that many investors are rashly selling coins to fear, which is a bad market trend. I only think about it in my mind, but I really hope that it will not happen in the real world, and other investors will want to move quickly in a good market direction.
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 07:33:10 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
I can't believe it, but it does happen. As for whether ETH will fall to $200, I am not sure, but in the current situation, I think this is not impossible. If it does happen, we have no way. We can only pray that this should not happen, and don't let the price continue to fall.
Activity: 102
August 16, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
No one knows where the bottom is. The cryptocurrency is an industry that surprises you. It will make you rich overnight, and it may cause you to lose all your assets overnight. Ethereum, whether it reaches $200 or not, I think it's worth investing. It is a potential currency.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 07:30:37 AM
I think there is not any reason behind the price dropping of ethereum and its done through the top level traders to remove the person from margin market i.e from exness and if i am talking about hit $200 i.e not possible and $240 is the last drop of price and from now it is going up and up.
Activity: 134
August 16, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
I think you are too negative. The volatility of this industry is very large, so the decline of Ethereum is very normal, but I believe it will not fall to 200 US dollars, and this decline is only short-lived, it does not mean It is heading for death.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
In this time, when almost everyone is panicking, I think everything is possible. Etherium can hit $200 or even $150, or you could see this coin at $5000, but I guess it is not for long anymore.
Activity: 103
August 16, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
There will be many things that happen that are hard to believe for all of us. Crypto is indeed difficult to predict and often there are many things happening outside our reasoning. But even so, don't waste coins that have high potential and have provided benefits to us. This decline is not the end of crypto's life. Instead of bothering to face this decline, it's better to keep digging as much money as possible from the campaign and leaving ETH in the wallet, I'm sure as time goes by the ETH and other coins will rise again.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
The price of Ethereum has plummeted in this year's market. Ethereum has fallen from the highest of $2,000 to the current $300, and the market is still falling. I think Ethereum is likely to fall to $200.
This is very likely, although the situation has stabilized somewhat over the past two days, but did not look at the upward trend, so there is still a great chance that the decline will continue.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
I still turst, if you don't know the ethereum price has ever been $20, you know that market is now bearish so I think it's naturall if the big coin has decreased in value. You may not believe it now but I'm sure if bullish market, you will change your mind, it's a common thing that users now only value the value of a crypto compared to the essence and potential of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 02:28:35 AM
The price of Ethereum has plummeted in this year's market. Ethereum has fallen from the highest of $2,000 to the current $300, and the market is still falling. I think Ethereum is likely to fall to $200.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 02:26:06 AM
I think this is impossible. If the price of Ethereum falls to 200 US dollars, then the miners will have no income at all, so I believe that it will not fall to such a low price. The market is volatile, but I believe it is not It will last for too long.
Pages:
Jump to: