Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 19. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:25:41 AM
Let's take a look to the market now, ethereum can come down to 200 dollar because over some weeks the price is falling ,so it can go than to 200 dollar
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
This topic for 6 days expanded to 43 pages and this indicates the concern of Ethereum holders. But I am sure that the Ethereum in a very short time will increase again to $1000 and we only need to wait for the October hard fork "Constantinople".
Activity: 169
August 15, 2018, 10:54:36 PM
maybe not!! i think ethereum coin is dying for now id dont know for how long it takes to recover !! because bitcoin some going up and down but ehtereum no changing in trade market!! hope that ethereum coin will survive this year!!
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
this is reback for the eth value.Don't crazy!
Activity: 47
August 15, 2018, 10:52:08 PM
even if it hits $200 or even below it, It's a good chance to buy and invest in it. Pretty sure that eth will bounce back within the year and it will give us a lot of profit when the time comes. Be optimistic rather than thinking that this is the end.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:49:01 PM
200 USD would be the fair price for ETH in my opinion (provided that BTC is at least 8K). We should remember that the total supply of ETH is almost 5 times that of BTC. So ETH at $200 per coin is equivalent to $1000 if Bitcoin's supply is taken in to account.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
so sad,if eth under 200 usd ithink ico will fail down the hall,but i dont want it happen and hope price eth uptrnd atleast 300 usd this month
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:45:32 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
I feel very sad and the price of it now is lower than 330 dollars. But I think the price will  go down again but it is reasinable to be like that in the bear market. I will buy in some coins if the price is low enough and hold them to wait for the bull market to come again evevit will take years to see that.
Everyone is sad at this moment and very few people make a good profit in this market. I believe not investing in this market this year is a wise choice and very few investors can get out of this situation. I will personally wait to see the development of the market and will always invest if the market shows signs of growth again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

I think indeed the Ethereum situation is very influential in many sectors. Many projects with the Ethereum platform might give the Ethereum $ 500- $ 700 price range, and when ico starts, we are in the current cycle. It will be cheaper if we buy a project with Ethereum right now, but I don't think many people are interested because we might have to fight with our primary coins first.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
I feel very sad and the price of it now is lower than 330 dollars. But I think the price will  go down again but it is reasinable to be like that in the bear market. I will buy in some coins if the price is low enough and hold them to wait for the bull market to come again evevit will take years to see that.
Activity: 30
August 15, 2018, 09:22:40 PM
I watch all of this goes... Etherium already costs 270 $ and still dropping... If Bitcoin will continue the price reduction, and Ethereum will go down in price after him, and a possible price of$200
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 09:15:09 PM
I think, now we see the bottom. I still very much hope that the colossal rise will happen in the near future. I buy more Ethereum. And hold it to a great lift.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
Entering the world of electronic money you have to accept that it is: things can change well or bad. Everyone predicts that the electronics market will grow rapidly in 2018, but it does not happen. ETH bitcoin price is only $ 200. Next time the price of electronics will be like?
Activity: 180
August 15, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
the price of Ethereum continues to fall but I don't think it will fall to such a price.
Activity: 71
August 15, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
I believe it actually hit 255 yesterday and I was shocked as well. ETH was the only coin I was thinking could rival bitcoin in the long run but that looks a proper dream currently. amazing scenes watching it go lower and lower. I still have hope it would jump back due to the importance of the platform. Many ICO projects selling off their ETH after sales could be another cause.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
I do not think Ethereum will fall to $ 200, this is a very low price for this altcoin. If this happens I think a lot of weak altcoin will die. Now that Ethereum is starting to show signs of improvement, I believe that in the next few months, Ethereum will recover and its price will reach over $ 1000 by the end of this year. Now I will start buying more Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
If the trend continues and the same factors that are responsible for the dump remains, the price will go lower than $200. The amount of supply is so high than the demand and the projects are flooding the market with ethereum as soon as their crowdsale is over.

I don't agree with you. The supply of Ethereum is not that high and the demand for the tokens does not reflect the demand for Ethereum. I think that the lowest we can see it is around $300.
Crypto experts predicted the resistance margin of ethereum to be around $280, and the value went to a little below the predictions putforth by the experts. Now, it has begun to grow little by little. Furthermore it requires a strong support from the userbase for a immediate push to reach the value that's been predicted to be reached before the year end.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 15, 2018, 07:12:04 PM
Look at the current ETH price has dropped to $ 262 and has increased again to the price of $ 284 and it is still under $ 300 indeed when I was informed there would be a large decline in Ethereum because of that I was not surprised to see the price decline at ETH better we buy it when the price is very deep, because we are all very sure of the future of ETH and obviously the price will come back later.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 15, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
If the trend continues and the same factors that are responsible for the dump remains, the price will go lower than $200. The amount of supply is so high than the demand and the projects are flooding the market with ethereum as soon as their crowdsale is over.

I don't agree with you. The supply of Ethereum is not that high and the demand for the tokens does not reflect the demand for Ethereum. I think that the lowest we can see it is around $300.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 15, 2018, 07:00:47 PM
In recent months, Ethereum is facing many difficulties, the price of this altcoin is constantly decreasing. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of Ethereum. Now that Ethereum is starting to show signs of improvement, I believe Ethereum will be able to overcome this difficult time and reach a price of over $ 1,000 by the end of this year. Besides, now is a great time for us to invest in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: