Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 15. (Read 7449 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 254
August 18, 2018, 01:32:11 PM
I think it will not hit lower than $200 because many investors will be in a hurry on a mega sale of Ethereum. We should be reminded that we are taking about the first successful and we'll tested Smart Contract platform that is tried to replicate by other new altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Ethereum price pressure now https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 18, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
bitcoin drops under 5500 i can def see etherum hitting 200 market to unpredictable to know for sure right now.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
Ethereum will always bounce back to a very great height,so do not join the masses to run and dump your coin,have faith and believe and you will see how ethereum will raise back to a $1000 or more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
August 18, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
Ethereum has now begun to rebound. Now is the time to see more markets. The lowest price in Ethereum is about $260. After just one day, it is now back to $300 and will soon break through $500.

Perhaps, you are thinking so because of having some ETH on your account. But in real perspective ETH does not have good future because of new crypto technologies like EOS or MetaHash etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:07:31 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. The current price is something that no one predicted or wanted. As paltry as this inevitability is, we must accept it and hope for a change in condition soon.
I hope the situation will improve, but I can't think of anything that would be a sign of it improving. The only choice we have is to wait and see. I am afraid more people will be selling their coins in panic.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
not only is ethereum 10 the top marketcap coin also the price falls,
hope bitcoin will rise again because bitcoin rises altcoin will also follow the movement
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
August 18, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Conventment’s Upcoming B2B and IoT Platform has the Potential to Streamline Colorado’s Cannabis Industry'

https://denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/

The legal cannabis industry is expected to hit $57 BILLION in 2027.

STOP INVESTING IN WORTHLESS PROJECTS.
GET IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ASAP!

Conventment will give new breath to Ethereum.

Expect to see $5 per CNVT token before the year 2020.

https://conventment.com
Are you a spammer? is this related to ethereum's price? I think moderator should ban you and similar spammers
Activity: 271
August 18, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
Ethereum has now begun to rebound. Now is the time to see more markets. The lowest price in Ethereum is about $260. After just one day, it is now back to $300 and will soon break through $500.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:21:46 AM
Yes, on crypto the market now very sad situation. He for 8 months falls only down. The prices look very low. Crypto doesn't give in to forecasts, nobody knows when the market becomes bull again. It is only necessary to wait and hope that it to happen very soon!
Unfortunately, I have to agree. ETH has dropped to $262 and keeps dropping. The situation doesn't bode well for investors. I don't know what should happen for the market to become bull again.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
my opinion is that the current price is the real value of ether. in January of this year, the ether was close to a thousand dollars. it is full of bubbles. now that the bubble has burst, ether has returned to its real price.
I don't think that this is a justified market value. Most likely this is a bearish game from big market players, who are ready to save now to get a profit in the future.
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

And it's already under $ 300 now. Quite strange because Bitcoin is not much corrected. But maybe indeed last year's increase might be too big, and I think the market is currently struggling to restore or determine where the crypto should be currently located.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 17, 2018, 09:40:05 PM
Ethereum has already hit 200$ , also it's currently sitting at around 300$ .
I think you are expecting quite low of Ethereum ,
It's rise is has been incredibly good this 6 months , remember when it almost hit 1500$ in January this year . Maybe Bitcoins rise could help it a bit .

So I think we can easily expect around or more than a 1k$ by a couple of months.
That's true. The price of ethereum actually has grown this much, I know that the price is quite low for now. However, if we take a look historically, I think it's normal and nothing to be worried about. Ethereum is just in the bottom. Once the cycle strat to move, the price will change to the top again.
Activity: 58
August 17, 2018, 08:55:24 PM
Market growth will occur slowly slowly, it is impossible for the price to jump sharply. I am very confident that the ETH will continue to climb up little by little towards the triumph.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
After hitting tge 250 dollar mark Ethereum manage to bounce back, but predictions about this currency is still bearish towards the end of August. It was predicted to hit 250 usd by the end of the month, it reached that point midway. Invest with caution though the price are very tempting it might take you for a ride.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
I wouldn't buy big amount of ethereum now because when I checked the chart, it can get to $200 soon and would be a cheaper price to buy it. I can't imagine ethereum being such cheap after an ATH of almost $1500
Activity: 147
August 17, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
Indeed, since the beginning of this year, the market has experienced a very drastic price decline, and maybe it is also true that the decline in prices is due to the ongoing bear market, but maybe the bear market is now over, because if you look at the current market situation almost all coins are increasing quite a drastic price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 17, 2018, 07:41:30 PM
Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has a huge capitalization. Many ICO projects are built on the altcoin ERC20 platform. Every day Ethereum also has a lot of transactions. Current Ethereum is facing many problems, its price constantly falling. However, I think this is just the fluctuation of Eth, the price of Ethereum will never fall down $ 200. This is extremely low price, if this happens then the market will almost collapse and a lot of altcoin will die.
Activity: 136
August 17, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
I think the chance is that the price will drop to $ 200, but it seems to me that in September the price will start to grow steadily on ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 17, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Do not panic. Individual price fluctuations will always occur, because decentralized crypto currency has very high volatility. Therefore, it is not worth reacting to the temporary lowering of the price of our coins. Ethereum recently fell in price to $ 261, but almost immediately began to rise and now its price is about $ 300. Bitcoin will rise, will rise in price andethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: