Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD? - page 14. (Read 7449 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
i think eth bottom for this month have reached already,maybe next month until december it will rise
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:29:14 AM
Since the beginning of 2018, Ethereum has gone a long way down together with all other coins, and if bitcoin goes lower (the area between 4-5k is likely to hit), then for Ethereum it will be very simple and easy to fall down another 100$. While the market is such a pismimistic mood - the price increases should not wait.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:01:46 AM
Of course, the ETH has dropped very much, but it is unlikely that it will reach a price of $ 200. I think he will grow next month, I hope so
Activity: 183
August 20, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Yes, it can happen any day, because the price is $ 300.  But I very much hope that by the end of the year the price will only grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 19, 2018, 07:28:15 PM
What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?

Ethereum is making me more anxious day by day, but I don't think these prices are permanent prices. I think that, it can rise again in the following months or weeks.
Activity: 71
August 19, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
I think it is very difficult to see 200 because it has reached bottom point and started to rise slowly.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
it's hard to believe guy. the price is so low even lowest now. it's a sign that bad thing will happen
i am pessimistic at this moment. maybe is it the end?
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 19, 2018, 01:44:20 PM
It is not going to never down to 200 USD. Cryptocurrency’s prices will be increase more than last year. Bitcoin hit the  around 25000-30000 dollar, ethereum hit the around 2500-3000 dollar. You should follow trend and speculations, read the news and make investments. You will earn so much money with this rules
Activity: 307
August 19, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
It is hard to get this price, ETH is currently over $ 250 and is heading to recover

Not so difficult. Right, now we are dealing with a market rebound. But if eth does not recover quickly, then in the case of successive drops, the price may fall to 200$.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
ETH never reached this price, just below $ 300 as demand increased again
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
It is hard to get this price, ETH is currently over $ 250 and is heading to recover
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
Not only ETH but the whole crypto market is falling. I hope this is a temporary phenomenon. Don't be afraid of deep diving to the bottom. You must believe that after a deep fall there will be a strong growth. The market is always cyclical.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 12:37:05 AM
ethereum is very popular with the ico platform, it's just that all markets go down it's a natural thing because at the beginning of ethereum the month has gone up high, surely the bubble will break
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

There's a possibility that it might happen soon but let's still trust ethereum guys , we already know it's potential , I know that ethereum will overcome the current status of the market and all we need to do is wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 18, 2018, 10:52:33 PM
Etherrum is near to 200 dollars but we don't know what  next happen to ethereum. But Im really glad because ethereum give us chance to buy more that coin and to earn more money after few years and I hope ethereum have more partners to come.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
Unfortunately at this time ethereum seems to be going through moments of considerable uncertainty, because as time has progressed in the crypto-universe new projects have emerged that threaten to end the hegemony of ethereum in several aspects, but also every day investors are more knowledgeable about the true potential of each cryptocurrency and they no longer get carried away so easily by the issue of popularity.

It is likely that the price of ether continues to fall, undoubtedly, but we must also bear in mind that to date the market has been highly dependent on the behavior of bitcoin. If in the coming months the expected recovery of bitcoin comes to occur, it should not be surprising that the price of ether can return to levels above $500 by the end of the year.
This is always the case with technology. Competition is stern and modifications always pushes the early models out. If Ethereum survives, good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

There was another correction, and 10% in one night especially in the famous altcoin. And Ethereum is certainly one of those affected. Market capitalization of $ 200B and this is probably the worst this year. But there is always positive prejudice, that this is the beginning for the market to make a big leap.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 10:09:51 PM
There are chances of this happening because the negative sentiment  is very strong. Just when we thought the market is back, everything started crashing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 18, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Why do you think ETH is the most promising coin? Cause a hundred people in the forum told you this? Please, learn the market yourself, and you'll know why smth happens in a certain way. Take off the blinders!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
Unfortunately at this time ethereum seems to be going through moments of considerable uncertainty, because as time has progressed in the crypto-universe new projects have emerged that threaten to end the hegemony of ethereum in several aspects, but also every day investors are more knowledgeable about the true potential of each cryptocurrency and they no longer get carried away so easily by the issue of popularity.

It is likely that the price of ether continues to fall, undoubtedly, but we must also bear in mind that to date the market has been highly dependent on the behavior of bitcoin. If in the coming months the expected recovery of bitcoin comes to occur, it should not be surprising that the price of ether can return to levels above $500 by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: