Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 18. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:06:30 PM
I think we don't have to despair and spread FUD simply because things don't look good, remember that eth is more than a currency with speculative value, it's a real platform where you can integrate different Dapps and smart contracts with different functions, so as long as the developers are interested in it, eth will still have a good value, despite the dips we're looking at.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
How can we say for a coin that is dying if it was $9 beginning of last year and now is $275
The whole market is declining together with ETH which is not in it`s best shape nowadays.
ETH is losing the market share this year but it is a coin and platform with strong technology
behind and will recover for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
This current market really surprised most of the investors because they didn't see this coming at all, even when it starts declining most people still believe that it won't decline much and would recover very soon but that is not the case the more you hold the more it fall
This situation makes investors to perplexed, they don't even know what to do again.
Investors now have only two options. Clench your fists and continue to hold your coins, or surrender and sell everything having received huge losses. Common sense suggests that the first option is more preferable and that if it takes a while to get things right, many do not know how to be patient and prefer losses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
This current market really surprised most of the investors because they didn't see this coming at all, even when it starts declining most people still believe that it won't decline much and would recover very soon but that is not the case the more you hold the more it fall
This situation makes investors to perplexed, they don't even know what to do again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
You cant be wrong by saying that because that is what the statistics is saying but you must be confidence in the market because our confidence can directly affect the fortunes. ETH will surely rise again so lets be on the watchout
Activity: 48
August 26, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
haha don't worry ...markets are in their red pants. It would rise again..I see several people who claim that etherium is down and might not come up again...This is crypto world for you and and and anything can happen at anytime and that doesn't mean that its the end of the journey..The markets are moved by news, events etc. In my opinion, Etherium is not dying cos it shows a sign that its about to rise to the moon ..
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:21:54 PM
I beg to disagree with you OP. It is so true that crypto market is going through crashes/corrections. And yet this pullback is nothing that the market hadn’t experienced so far. This happens to crypto, time and time again and as always it bounces back hard. It's a new industry, volatility is normal. Correction is healthy for any market and surely a round about is expected however the magnitude it may be. Let's all grab this massive opportunity to gain vast money. Buy the dip.

Activity: 34
August 26, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
Every ETH holder needs to be in HODL mode because the market is going to turn for the better in q4, just like last year, just like it always does IMO... Like I said if you don't have the stomach for volatility, crypto is not for you...
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
Ethereum is my favorite coin. I believe that when he can become the main coin. I don't think Ethereum will die.
Activity: 97
August 26, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
In my opinion it's not right. It is not dying, it's just weak. And don't panic please. If you don't sell and just hold your coins you will loose nothing. And I believe that Ethereum will increase in it's price.

The ethereum is not weak, it is supported by a large community.
The  ethereum has now been manipulated, they want to make it cheap
The price is mostly cheap because people are all selling their coins from the recent coin pumps.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
The market is red for more than eight months. And I lost a lot of my money because of it, but I'm sure it's temporary. I think that at the end of this year Ethereum will have a very sharp growth. I think you understand what I am sure is that Ethereum does not die and will live a very long time.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
In my opinion it's not right. It is not dying, it's just weak. And don't panic please. If you don't sell and just hold your coins you will loose nothing. And I believe that Ethereum will increase in it's price.

The ethereum is not weak, it is supported by a large community.
The  ethereum has now been manipulated, they want to make it cheap
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
Well prices maybe down, but values are still bring maintained. There is a way out of every challenging situation. Most times, when i see prices down, i ensure i don't sell my coins, most especially ethereum and bitcoin. I mentioned ethereum, because i can still use it to trade and get my profit. Ethereum is a very good coin. I do not dwell much on the prices of coins, but i am most concerned on the amount of coin i have.
Activity: 50
August 26, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
No, not dying, Ethereum is alive, I know a lot of new good projects that use Ethereum blockchain as their base. Maybe it's not the best platform, but it's stable and people believe it.
Activity: 384
August 26, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I think we don't need to panic at the price of ethereum which is currently experiencing a decline. You need to be patient for a better future. So don't panic and stay calm. Because if you panic then you will experience a loss. Ethereum will definitely increase in the future because ethereum is very potential.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
Activity: 160
August 26, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
I think that the ethereum does not die. He just fell very badly now that would grow well afterwards. He will not die for sure. Because he is too popular
Activity: 630
August 26, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
I believe it is close to reverse , we are falling for barely 8 month and it is really long movement. This decrease should be stopped.
I would invest in some icos right now, because eth will be growing along with other altcoins.what is more, altcoins can grow in terms of ETH, so you will gain even more. My suggestion is KamaGames Token Sale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
I think we should have a lot of patience, because bear market will continue. All crypto will fall for some months more and then it will be long flet. Only in the second part of 2019 or even in 2020 year we can expect some positive changes in crypto market. So just hold your coins and wait for bulls)
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

ETH still in the bottom until now. So, not only 3 months but almost all of the months of this year.
I think it is because many holders sold their ETH to buying more BTC because some ETF something. We need a strong hand to continuing holding our ETH portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: