Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 19. (Read 4729 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Ethereum never dies but its bad face is going on due to poor performance by many new ICO’s and it is dropping from last few months but whenever it able to find its support then we will see a big jump in its price within a short span of time.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
Ethereum will surpass bitcoin till end of this year.
No way. That's impossible. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and I think altcoin will never surpass bitcoin. Maybe we need both of bitcoin and altcoin. It's similar with gold and cash, bitcoin is gold and altcoins are cash. Gold is good for holding and cash is good for transaction
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
I wonder if the etherium will recover after such a fall, or in its place there will be another applicant?
For me, it's much better to hodl for a couple of months or years as long as we're willing to wait, if you believe that ETH are one of the promising coin in this crypto world then have courage to face everything and make sure to have strong hand with positive emotions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
As of now, ETH still ranks #2 on the rankings as of this day, then Ripple on #3. And with that being said, I think it's necessary that ETH will die, but we are hoping that it'll recover, and will go back to its normal state and condition, though ETH has not fallen deep, it can still recover and maintain itself, so for all those ETH buyers, hodlers, investors, sellers, and traders, don't lose hope my friends.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I agree the people not thinking after some months. Investors should be thinking so. Maybe it's because that a lot people on the market cryptocurrency came not a lot time ago. So why they didn't know what were 1 year ago.

Every one has lost money but still there  a chance to buy eth. Yes you already lost your money because of the falling down of the price but don't forget to buy at this moment for the future.

Crypto is very unpredictable, in addition to the many fuds and big investor games as well as bad news. This year may be a bad year for traders but not for expert traders who are good at seeing gaps. Because it requires basic trading knowledge if you want to go into the world of trading.
Eth is likely to remain victorious other than no one can replace it 100%, eth is also one of the coins that crypto community likes
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
I wonder if the etherium will recover after such a fall, or in its place there will be another applicant?
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:55:01 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I agree the people not thinking after some months. Investors should be thinking so. Maybe it's because that a lot people on the market cryptocurrency came not a lot time ago. So why they didn't know what were 1 year ago.

Every one has lost money but still there  a chance to buy eth. Yes you already lost your money because of the falling down of the price but don't forget to buy at this moment for the future.
Activity: 252
August 26, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
There are many posts on the recent eth discount. Everyone is worried about this. It seems very serious.
My opinion is that eth will not go below $ 200. do not worry
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
The investor should be prepared for any situation and understand that he can lose everything. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. The situation with a strong fall in prices in the cryptocurrency market is constant. Panicking now, those who purchased the cryptocurrency in January.
Activity: 292
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 26, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

Now Ethereum is on the downward trend, its price is fluctuating around $ 270, this is really a very low price for Ethereum. Many investors have been upset and distrustful of Ethereum. However, I think that Ethereum will not die, this is only the price fluctuation of Eth, it will soon recover in the last few months of this year.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
Ethereum is always dynamic, and currently there may not be many who need it, because the situation of ico is not too good. But the market is a cycle, and there will be a time that in three months the trend may always go up. Smiley
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
Not die Etherium! Did he one fell in price? No! The whole market is red... Bitcoin and all oldoini this year, have tumbled in price, and not a single Etherium.
Activity: 34
August 26, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
ETH is a strong hold because this is literally BTC Jr in the eyes of the public.  The team behind the coin and the strides its made since crypto has become a household name is staggering and if you are holding ETH at the levels then hold.  If you are worried about price right now, then crypto is not for you. ETH will be one of the last standing next to bitcoin when the dust settles and anyone holding ETH will reap the benefits IMO.. Its not dying, its fluctuating with a volatile market...
Activity: 69
August 26, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
No ETH is going anywhere with this market, but right now the price is minimal, of course BTC won't cost 4000. So do not scare people, everything will grow! If we have ETH, keep holding and wait because holding sometimes becomes the best strategy. Those who have lost money should not panic, just keep calm and do positive for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 26, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
There are no reasons for the most reliable and promising coin ethereum to die, no. If there is no reason to lower the price of ethereum, and the price falls even when compared to the price of bitcoin, then it can be concluded that the ethereum is deliberately lowered. Moreover, it should not fall on the eve of its expected improvement in scaling in connection with the alleged introduction of the Plasma project. Lower the rate of ethereum I think in order for more holders to sell it before it will significantly increase in price. So ethereum it is necessary to keep and prepare for the moment that it can very soon rise in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
Over the past six months, I've seen quite a lot of Bounty companies, among whom were fraudsters. But first of all I want to say that most of the time we deceive ourselves by trusting dubious teams that do not have an interesting idea for creating an ICO, the Roadmap, or even their own Internet site, but nevertheless manage to attract a lot of bountyhunters in their campaigns. But now, having received a lot of negative experience, I already more cautiously choose the Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 26, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Put this coin aside and wait for the good news. Talking about the collapse of Ethereum as a Blockchain ecosystem for ICO projects is still early. To sell now Ethereum is also a crime, as its price fell to a record low. Buy Ethereum as an investment tool, too, is not worth it, because the fall has not been stopped completely. Therefore, the HODL is now the most reasonable solution, not only for Ethereum, but for all the crypto industry as a whole.
Activity: 58
August 26, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Well prior to everyone's knowledge, entering the crypto market means having to take risks and loss throughout your journey. The fall of one altcoin is normal as any other coins in the market, it always have its downtimes and like any other coins, we should continue to trust that it will eventually grow its value in the future.
Activity: 183
August 26, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
I think the reasons mainly responsible for this issues are kinda obvious. One is that the volume needed for a stable crytpo market isn't showing up at all. What we are getting is just drop by the day, weeks and months. Also, due to the volatile nature of crypto, it's actually inevitable to happen.
Activity: 86
August 26, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
which I think we will wait for a higher price increase, so we will get more profit with a higher selling price.
Pages:
Jump to: