Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 22. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:19:26 PM
Well you are right if you say the market is red but i don't think everybody has lost as you say because one can only lose if and only he/she sells at a very cheap place but if you are holding unto your tokens at this point in time then you have definitely not lost anything.
Well Ethereum is very down and i believe if you are a crypto investor this is a loop hole for you to get into Ethereum investment.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
August 24, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
Not because Ethereum's price had decreased too much these past few months then it is dying. That is not the basis. Ethereum is growing every day. As it improves its network every day. Just ignore the price. The important thing, even the price is too low, that it is moving forward.
Activity: 448
August 24, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
Surely it is not, its one of the most reliable coins in the market, although it is facing some slippage of its prices but it is still a good coin to invest with. By its good reputation that has a potential value and the second most volume coin supply, it will makes you gain profit someday.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
I think ethereum is one of the few altcoins that can still recover it's value from the current drop, it has shown great results in the past and that it is a reliable project with a great team behind.
Activity: 345
August 24, 2018, 07:49:02 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Actually, it is not ethereum which is having a hard time but most of the coins in the cryptoindustry. This is due to the downtrend or the continuous downtrend in the market which have started early this year. Ethereum is a good crypto and also one of the coins which are having a huge probability to withstand the current situation. we just have to be patient and things will surely be in greenmarks soon.
Activity: 360
August 24, 2018, 07:40:02 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

To die he is of course still early, but it very much will wag. The price is sure to grow slightly up, but investors in large volumes will not go, more than this price you will not see. Many predicted $ 5,000 by the end of 2018, but this price will not be
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Ethereum is the coin that will not die, you should not be afraid of today's market and the fall on the coins . All this is temporary, you just need to wait out this phenomenon
Activity: 115
August 24, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
It is true that the time will be decisive and I believe that ethereum will rise from the current lack of price stability
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
Even though Eth is now cheap but it does not rule out the possibility that it will grow rapidly and that is only a decisive time
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
Now though not the best time for ETH and the rest of the coins too, but that's no reason to think that ETH will die . Such fluctuations in the market price is quite normal, which should come back to normal after a while
Activity: 106
August 23, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
The cryptocurrency market has been losing money for several months. Not only is Ethereum falling, but Bitcoin is also falling. All cryptocurrencies are falling. This is a very normal phenomenon. I think you should stay calm and wait patiently. At the right time, Ethereum will not die and will soon recover.
Activity: 99
August 23, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

the red market at this time has even been running for 8 months, this is really worrying, everyone is panicking. 8 months is very long, until when do we have to wait for the market to improve?
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 04:58:01 PM
lol Ethereum is not dying but rather it is under the influence of all those who are panicking and have decided to sell cheaply. This is what has brought Ethereum this low but i am sure when the market is restored its value will rise again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 23, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

The market has been red for eight months already. In all our purses, coins and tokens have fallen in price by more than 70 percent. However, nothing will lose those who will not sell their crypto currency at such a low price. Now we just need to expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. We hope for the last months of this year.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
not only does ETH drop in value but all the other coins as well. so don't say that ETH is dying. as soon as the market starts to grow, ETH will also begin to recover its value.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 23, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
I think that the etherium will live it unambiguously. It just takes time for a complete recovery. So we have to wait for the guys.
Activity: 102
August 23, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Ethereum is not dead. All the coins in the encryption market are falling, and Bitcoin is no exception. All that is not worth worrying about, it is not a coin problem, it is a market problem. You need to continue to hold your coins and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

I do not think that he is dying, but now he does not have a very good period, but still he has a future. And in my opinion, it's very bright)
Activity: 125
August 23, 2018, 04:14:46 PM
I don't think Ethereum is dying now. At present, all the coins in the cryptocurrency market are falling. Not only is Ethereum falling, but it is a very normal thing to be in the cryptocurrency market or the stock market. I feel that you need to maintain a good attitude to face, Ethereum will soon recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 23, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
I think this project is alive. I am fully confident that in a few months ETH will go up. At the moment, ETH has become much cheaper due to the fact that most ICOs sell their assets.
Pages:
Jump to: