Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC ? - page 2. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
I think Eth is good coin by providing good services, this time the maximum investors move to invest in ICOs and almost all ICOS are made with the help of Ethereum Technology because they are providing smart contract to its users and provide the safe side for both investors and team management, Ethereum team is improving their technology day by day according to need and time, So I think Ethereum is having good future in all altcoins.
I completely agree with you, because I still can not understand the value of altcoin. But the etherium is another matter. Its popularity is already very large, and this coin is quite stable, which increases its value for today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
I think Eth is good coin by providing good services, this time the maximum investors move to invest in ICOs and almost all ICOS are made with the help of Ethereum Technology because they are providing smart contract to its users and provide the safe side for both investors and team management, Ethereum team is improving their technology day by day according to need and time, So I think Ethereum is having good future in all altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 05:13:24 AM
I prefer ETH because you can use it buying ICO and participate on Token Crowndsale and you can get token by it and join airdrops.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.
We can see that LTC has fallen sharply over the past few days as it is experiencing continuous bad news. LTC prices have been decreasing continuously over the past few days and currently only $ 220. So I think we should invest in ETH at this time, ETH prices are going up continuously and with ICO projects running on the ETH platform, it will push ETH very high prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 18, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
For me? I’m choose Ethereum of course but I must have some Bitcoin of course. As a newbie that I’ve learned all of altcoins still connected to Bitcoin. Why I’m choose ETH because they used by a lot pf token for their platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
I prefer ethereum than ltc, yes ltc has potential to pumps, but eth is great too because it is most useful in ICO tokens and can be rise this coming months. But it's your choice to what your heart tells which will be successful altcoin in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
February 17, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.

My personal choice and recommendation is Etherereum. ETH got a huge potential to grow and I feel ETH is the most underrated coin in the whole crypto-market.
On the other hand, LTC is also a good choice but If compare to ETH, I will prefer ETH over any other coin. I am expecting ETH 2x in short-term and 7-8x by the end year
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 17, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
For me if I choose I will choose this two coin because for sure both have big potential to increase the price after few years. Ethereum price for sure will become $5000 while the price of litecoin will become $1000 so better if you have both this coin and for sure you will get a lot of profit.  Those people who invested to these coins are now happy because they can earn a lot of profit or some of them are become rich.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
February 17, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
I think ethereum is unnecessary to compare with other projects. I think the contract-based technologies that he has promised for now are the most advanced case.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
If to choose that ETH !! it has great potential and behind it the future of blochane technology)
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:19:06 PM
I chose ETH to be the main choice of LTC, because ETH can now become one of the multitalented coins, because besides being used for trading ETH sale can be used for fee. so I think ETH has many benefits for users.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 17, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
You can buy both of coin but eth is the best for u.Now a days most of the coin create from eth network and eth price will be hit 2000$ soon just wait.We know that btc and eth is the most valuable coin on crypto market.But many people miss the train to buy bitcoin and eth and other coin also
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
There is no doubt about ETH the best coins in the current market . It's the best for long-term invest.
But I want to invest in LTC right now because they came up with a new solution for their business which I think is a very good step from their part.
Now you think ,
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 17, 2018, 02:44:35 PM
Ltc is a fork of bitcoin , it didn't show something new at the beginning , it uses bitcoin blockchain , but Eth invented something new , some new blockchain , I'd suggest you keep some of that money in Eth and some in Btc instead of LTC,if You don't want to take high risk.
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Both ETH and LTC are also a good choice to invest in, both those coins have very good potential in the future. But for investor whom only have small capital to start I think they should choose LTC instead of ETH and vice versa they should choose ETH if they have big capital cause there is a big gap between price of ETH and LTC.
I do not think like you, can see the price of LTC is dropping sharply in the past few days while the price of ETH is quite the opposite, up very steady and stable. Therefore, I think we should not buy LTC at the present time because LTC's price is falling sharply and there is no sign of recovery. With a background
  I firmly believe that ETH will be able to go further in 2018 and reach $ 7000 by the end of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
definitely eth
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 17, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
Both ETH and LTC are also a good choice to invest in, both those coins have very good potential in the future. But for investor whom only have small capital to start I think they should choose LTC instead of ETH and vice versa they should choose ETH if they have big capital cause there is a big gap between price of ETH and LTC.
Activity: 392
February 17, 2018, 02:21:24 PM
Both LTC and ETH are solid options in my opinion.  It's impossible to know which one will see more growth in the near future.  That's why it makes sense to hold some of each.
I firmly believe that at the present time we should not invest in LTC, we should not buy LTC at the moment because LTC's prices are falling sharply while the market is rising. Very fast, so if you buy LTC then we will certainly lose. I believe ETH is a better choice at this time, as ETH prices are always rising and stabilizing.
February 17, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
I strongly believe that we should choose ETH at the present time to invest. It can be seen that ETH prices are rising strongly in recent days with strong buying power as at present, the ETH price will surely continue to increase in the coming days. And LTC is going against the market, prices have dropped sharply in recent days so we should not invest in LTC at present.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 01:20:02 PM
ETH or LTC I think both coins are as good as ETH good because many coins are emerging from ETH. and LTC is better in its system I guess even better than btc I think. if you want to invest in those 2 coins do not hesitate I guess they will continue to grow from time to time
Pages:
Jump to: