Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC ? - page 3. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.
We can see in the past days the market is very exciting when the price of BTC and altcoin are very strong. But only LTC is down sharply. So now I think we should invest in ETH rather than invest in LTC. ETH with a solid foundation and expected prices will increase sharply in 2018. There are many successful ETH ICO projects that will push ETH up strongly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 16, 2018, 10:35:55 PM
eth is so much better than ltc
But this is not about which coins is the best out of the two this is about which coins is better to include in your portfolio right now, and out of the two litecoin seems like the best option, the market cap of Ethereum is higher and as such it is going to be more difficult for it to go up in price compared to litecoin, but at the end is a matter of personal preference.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
LiteCoin without a doubt. It is bitcoins little brother at a $4B market cap and could easily double from current levels. It has fast transactions, ex-GOOGler Charles Lee at the help, integration with fiat at many exchanges including GDAX, support for Segwit and a use case as a reserve base currency for trading at many crypto exchanges.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 03:14:49 AM
Personally I would guess that ETH is slightly better, purely because of the amount of applications we are starting to see using it and it’s still very early days.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
Why not two?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 13, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
I supported LTC before and was really expecting for this coin to be next to Bitcoin but was overlapped with Ethereum. Based on its progression, ETH has more blockchain related projects compared to LTC so I would choose ETH over the other coin.
That is why I also like ETH because there is a non stop development and it's trusted by big projects who conduct an ICO to raised funds.
So far, there are a lot of successful project that I see which are using ETH platform and it's continuously growing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 01:57:47 AM
I supported LTC before and was really expecting for this coin to be next to Bitcoin but was overlapped with Ethereum. Based on its progression, ETH has more blockchain related projects compared to LTC so I would choose ETH over the other coin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
February 13, 2018, 01:13:51 AM
If you buy LTC you can benefit from the Litecoincash fork this weekend
Starts on February 18, Sunday 11:34 PM, and I think I'm ready for that. Maybe I will transfer some of my other coins into litecoin before that date. Many bitcoin and ethereum forks were fine, so I'm thinking that this one should be alright too.
Bitcoincash surprised me, I didn't believe that bitcash can worth so much and to rise to more then 4000 dollars in one moment.
Before I didn't belive in this forks, but now when I see how other forks are doing its a good thing to have this forked coins.
It doesn't matter eth or ltc, transfer your funds to ltc for this weekend and later return to previous state, wait new fork do the same again.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:00:30 AM
If you buy LTC you can benefit from the Litecoincash fork this weekend
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 12:50:26 AM
Both of these altcoins include altcoin which's no wonder if often picked among many people, and have a chance of price movements that are often profitable for the long term. Well but if indeed I've to choose between the both with a small amount of money, maybe I'll choose Eth first.. if it's already earn a profit, I'll add an investment in Ltc as well.
Anyhow.. Eth is more popular than Ltc till nowadays.
Activity: 322
February 13, 2018, 12:08:34 AM
Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.

LTC and ETH is very interesting coin with different pattern andnews speculation. Those coin also survive in crypto market,look's great if we have both of them. For now I suggested LTC to buy not because I love LTC with their pattern but LTC has low price with stable volume, very good sign to invest/trade using long term ( day - week - month ). My analyze result is LTC will have significant price moving start from March. Take LTC and enjoy the profit.

LTC is not soundable as Ethereum is that's why I would go choose ethereum over the Litecoin, But i will not focus on Ethereum only since as we know LTC can actually pump on future thats why I want to grab this coin also.

Patterns of speculation given by andrews will just be a pattern but if we look the noise created by the coin well we can tell that those one will get the huge adoption in the near future.
Activity: 378
February 12, 2018, 10:23:57 PM
Ethereum is better than litecoin because ethereum got a smart contract system where you can create your own token and launch an ICO but if you are just an average user then it is still better to go with ethereum because its smart contract will bring a lot of positive things in the future and you have a better chance to grow your investment in ethereum rather than litecoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 12, 2018, 09:52:28 PM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.

LTC and ETH is very interesting coin with different pattern andnews speculation. Those coin also survive in crypto market,look's great if we have both of them. For now I suggested LTC to buy not because I love LTC with their pattern but LTC has low price with stable volume, very good sign to invest/trade using long term ( day - week - month ). My analyze result is LTC will have significant price moving start from March. Take LTC and enjoy the profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 12, 2018, 09:07:06 PM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
Since you are talking about a portfolio that you seem to have already I think the question is why you have not added those coins from the very beginning? A portfolio without those two coins is not really complete, since those two coins are some of the best but if you only have the money to add one at this moment my choice will be LTC since the possibility to get profits with it is higher.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
Litecoin is a good crypto currency and it have some potential surely, but I have no doubt that Ethereum is a lot better, and more valuable nowadays. If you have good budget to invest, then you can buying both of them, but I still prefer investing the biggest part in Ethereum, because it is really more profitable.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
Ethereum will always be my first preference,due to the way he performing in the market is really promising.It has shown it's potential in the recent crash of bitcoin.Litecoin is also a good coin but on comparing it to ethereum,latter has the upperhand in all the aspects,may it be fundamental or technical.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
February 12, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
I would definitely go for Ethereum if I was in your shoes since ETH is the best coin after BTC. It is about 10% price of that of Bitcoin. It is second best coin and is most likely to skyrocket in a few years. ETH has got a good potential to succeed since it is used by many ICOs for development and there are many traders as well who trade it regularly.
It is not that difficult to mine ETH and any person would mine ETH over LTc for a greater profit.
Activity: 228
February 12, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
Both coins are good.
I prefer ETH because most of new projects are based on ethereum smart contract so I think in the future demand on ETH will only grow.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 12, 2018, 02:32:47 AM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
no doubt is Ethereum obviously on the first month of this year the coins make a great pump and if the issues and fuds didnt released i guess $2,000 price is indeed now though LTC is one of my fav but its eth whos having best now
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
February 12, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
eth is so much better than ltc
Pages:
Jump to: