Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC ? - page 5. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
my advice add more etherium yours. because the current price of cheap etherium $ 876. for the future etherium prices will go up at a minimum of $ 1440 and you will get a lot of profit. greeting profit.
I will choose ethereum even I had already I still choose to add some in my wallet. Ethereum has a lot of potential and more to grow in the market. More predictions that ethereum could still become huge thos year so let's observe then.
Ethereum seems to have more potential and to me that's going to make those who invest or trade in it some very good profits and i do believe that ETH is the third most valuable crypto at the moment.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
I like ETH better
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.
If you really wants opinion then i would suggest that you can divesify your portfolio between both the coins like some part in Eth and some in Ltc but a greater part in ETH being more compatible and have great potential in the long period whereas litecoin is for short period but not a bad option. Both are going to rise and shine in the market soon so don't loose this opportunity.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
my advice add more etherium yours. because the current price of cheap etherium $ 876. for the future etherium prices will go up at a minimum of $ 1440 and you will get a lot of profit. greeting profit.
I will choose ethereum even I had already I still choose to add some in my wallet. Ethereum has a lot of potential and more to grow in the market. More predictions that ethereum could still become huge thos year so let's observe then.
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
Hello dear investors,

There is a small amount of money on my bank account. Would it make more sense to add LTC to your portfolio with this money if it makes more sense to add ETH? I am open to opinions, comments and recommendations. If you make your recommendations along with the reasons, rejoice.

Lots of earnings.

I would buy litecoin because he 15 Feb listing on the exchange CoinField and then on 19 February he has hardwork.
Activity: 219
Merit: 110
February 10, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
I think if i on your side of mind i can choose ethereum because this ethereum have potential to rise and grow up price soon on coming months this year,LTC is good hear to buy that volume is huge on many exchange so go pick bot to buy and take more on eth instead same amount on LTC you get.This to altcoin is very good to buy.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
I prefer Ethereum if for long-term investments, see the functionality and utility of the highly-exposed ethereum, as well as the many ICO-based ICOs belonging to ethereum's ERC20. I think in this year ethereum could reach more than $ 2000...
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
I think ETH and LTC both are very good coins. If you see last few days, you will see when BTC price Up and Down then ETH and LTC are up and down. But I specially prefer ETH and I think ETH will be second Cryptocurrency in the world. So ETH is the best.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
February 10, 2018, 09:38:51 AM
It makes no sense to invest small amount in expensive coins, I mean, you want to invest in coins which are already expensive. Ether is $800+ and LTC is $170.
What do you expect from these coins, to increase 100X or something because they already have.
With small investment you should seek for low cap coins which could grow in future and give you nice profit, but if you still want to add them to your portfolio add them both.
Activity: 44
February 10, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.

In my opinion, you should keep ETH, a lot of coin now running base on ETH. If you want to invest in ICOs, ETH is no 1 for that.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 10, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
neither.

there are a lot of coins out there which you can earn a lot more profit only if you open your mind and start looking outside the box. the box being the top 10 or so coins.
for example TRON and Bytecoin are two coins that have been getting pumped big time in the past couple of days ever since the bitcoin bottom.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
My advice: divide your money and buy both coins. Both coins have good prerequisites for price growth. Therefore, you will not lose. And do not keep all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
February 10, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Half and half. LTC has room to grow but in the shot to mid term, apart from irrational speculation, don't expect too much movement.
Activity: 532
February 10, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Hello dear investors,

Lots of earnings.
if talking about ETH or LTC surely most people will choose ethereum (including me) because everyone knows that ether is a coin that has great potential and will probably be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 113
February 10, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
Both are good but I personally prefer ETH! during 2017 had way better performance than LTC

and for this 2018 there’s more stuff planned for ETH! LTC to me it’s just a currency!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
It makes more sense to invest in eth because eth rank the second in marketcap and been used for smart contract, LTC being used because of the fast transaction, the potential of eth is better than LTC, the transaction volume of eth also better than LTC, eth is winning from LTC in almost every angle
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 07:11:41 AM
My personal opinion is that Ethereum will be still on the first place among all the crypto-currencies. So decide for yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
i will keep for Ethereum, for me this altcoin become my favourite after 2 months i know about cryptocurrencies.

why ?
because ethereum have a great potential in the future to get more higher price, and also much token/coin from ICO are based on ERC20, especially ethereum. this is the proof that ethereum will have a bright future for ctypto holder
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 09, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
You will have a lot of chance to grow that with Ethereum.
It is like the company of the companies. All the ICO that had been successful now came using the Ethereum technology.
Smart contracts that are easily done. Then, investors will be buying using their Ethereum. That means usage and also growth for ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: