Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 12. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
September 08, 2018, 04:35:34 PM
I think that both coins are more than a decent ones for that aim, both are tested with time and trusted so why not? They will easily follow all market trends and grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
I think ETH has more chances to grow in price than LTC.  And I think by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow at least 2 times.
and yet I will not risk it, because the etherium is convinced of the future of the future. I have some doubts about Bitcoin, but I follow the example of many big investors, which still keeps Bitcoin in their wallets.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
I think ETH has more chances to grow in price than LTC.  And I think by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

Both are profitable but I guess ethereum has gone through a lot and Ltc would still be needing to reach and achieve more as ethereum did. I want to hold both because both are good for a long term hold and choosing is not being wise I would rather hold both.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
A few months ago I would say that I would choose ETH. But now the price of ETH is very low and continues to fall, so I prefer to invest in LTC.
Activity: 73
September 08, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
with ethereum value right now, i prefer to choose ethereum more than any other altcoins. ethereum price right now is quite low, but with ethereum popularity. it's gonna rise high in a bullrun
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 08, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
for now i think im gonna prefer ethereum more than any altcoins, ethereum value was so low these days that get more chance to hit high value in a bullrun
I think between ethereum and litecoin is as good for long-term investment,
but for me indeed ethereum is the main choice and its future need not be doubted
Activity: 48
September 08, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
for now i think im gonna prefer ethereum more than any altcoins, ethereum value was so low these days that get more chance to hit high value in a bullrun
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
I still believe in ethereum rather than ltc, now ethereum has good potential and currently ethereum can be used as a coin that has high potential and value. so I think ethereum is the top choice for traders or holders even though currently ethereum has a low price due to a drastic decline.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 07, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Bad choice both are fu**d.But ETH is still better,i will buy some when price will be even lower.

They may be look so bad today but might think twice again later if they will rise drastically when the demand of people into them will go high. For me, they're both good  cryptoccurrencies that's worth the space of your wallet and as this cryptos stays longer in your wallet, the better the market value it can get.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 07, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
for us ltc and eth are also good for us in the long run, because both of them also have great potential in the future, and their growth is also getting better. so we will also find it easier to get many benefits.
In no case can you invest in Ethereum, many cryptanalysts predicted the death of Ethereum in 1 year.

I am very not sure that ethereum will die in 1 year,
even though at present ethereum prices are down but I'm sure at the end of the year the price will rise,
the most important thing is that we will see the progress so that it becomes clearer
Activity: 406
September 07, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Ethereum is very profitable in terms of earnings in the cryptocurrency market. And you will not lose if you use it wisely. This cryptocurrency is quite stable and the price in this field of activity.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
Bad choice both are fu**d.But ETH is still better,i will buy some when price will be even lower.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
for us ltc and eth are also good for us in the long run, because both of them also have great potential in the future, and their growth is also getting better. so we will also find it easier to get many benefits.
In no case can you invest in Ethereum, many cryptanalysts predicted the death of Ethereum in 1 year.
Activity: 176
September 07, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
copper member
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 02:45:40 PM
In my opinion you should still consider investing in ETH more than LTC. Because ETH is just behind Bitcoin all the time, so i will only choose Bitcoin versus the loser for ETH as a long-term investment strategy. Daily trading with ETH is much more than LTC.

I think also that ethereuma are much better for long investment strategy than LTC. Doing this all the time and never had any doubs about this.
It is absolutely true that we compare ethereum with litecoin certainly much better ethereum,
but if we can better choose the two coins for long-term investment because for me it will be very profitable
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
In my opinion you should still consider investing in ETH more than LTC. Because ETH is just behind Bitcoin all the time, so i will only choose Bitcoin versus the loser for ETH as a long-term investment strategy. Daily trading with ETH is much more than LTC.

I think also that ethereuma are much better for long investment strategy than LTC. Doing this all the time and never had any doubs about this.
Activity: 163
September 07, 2018, 01:54:50 PM
If you choose between these coins, then ETH has more chances of success and good growth in price.  So I better invest in ETH.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 09:24:07 AM
You need to keep both of these coins in her purse I think they will give good growth in the long run !
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
If ETH does not correct all errors and problems in the network, then I unambiguously for a long-term outlook will choose LTC.

Why do not we concentrate on some other altcoins besides Ethereum and Litecoin? I agree they are very good cryptos but you can also invest in DASH, Cardano, and Monero.
Pages:
Jump to: